Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:57 PM

Nigerian Lady Shares Her Food As She Is About To Swallow Eba And Cockroach - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Lady Shares Her Food As She Is About To Swallow Eba And Cockroach (1564 Views)

Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) / Lockdown: US Destroys Tons Of Food As Farmer Can’t Get Buyers / Huge Python Caught In Abiriba, Abia. Butchered For Food As Villagers Gather (Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shares Her Food As She Is About To Swallow Eba And Cockroach by Heskeiy(m): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2019
A Nigerian lady has put to twitter how she was about to swallow a peppered cockroach. How the cockroach must have gotten there is what is unknown to so many.
Cockroach, as we all know in Nigeria, is not what we eat, although maybe some unknown part of Nigeria, but it is well recognized and useful in China.
Cockroach farming is a specific type of insect farming that involves the breeding of cockroaches as livestock in controlled facilities. Such farming is a sizable industry in China where large buildings are home to millions of insects
see more...

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Food As She Is About To Swallow Eba And Cockroach by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2019
Shebi you like your Efo Riro stuffed with all sorts of Orisirisi

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Food As She Is About To Swallow Eba And Cockroach by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2019
Staged tweet
1.Hand is still clean as in you want tell me say na your first okele you see cockroach?
2.Cockroach wey dey inside efo riro go Don change colour.And the efo go romance am well. This one still fresh like wetin dem pick for ground
3.The efo plate wey you...........

Abeg make I shut up Abeg. My government no fit dey scam me make my citizen sef join. Una no reach

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Food As She Is About To Swallow Eba And Cockroach by Heskeiy(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2019
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Food As She Is About To Swallow Eba And Cockroach by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
Heskeiy:
A Nigerian lady has put to twitter how she was about to swallow a peppered cockroach. How the cockroach must have gotten there is what is unknown to so many.
Cockroach, as we all know in Nigeria, is not what we eat, although maybe some unknown part of Nigeria, but it is well recognized and useful in China.
Cockroach farming is a specific type of insect farming that involves the breeding of cockroaches as livestock in controlled facilities. Such farming is a sizable industry in China where large buildings are home to millions of insects
see more...
...Twitter...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Food As She Is About To Swallow Eba And Cockroach by earthsync(f): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
Staged tweet
1.Hand is still clean as in you want tell me say na your first okele you see cockroach?
2.Cockroach wey dey inside efo riro go Don change colour.And the efo go romance am well. This one still fresh like wetin dem pick for ground
3.The efo plate wey you...........

Abeg make I shut up Abeg. My government no fit dey scam me make my citizen sef join. Una no reach

Believe tweeter users at your own peril

(1) (Reply)

Amaka One, Where Art Thou? / Biafra Wine Now In The Market. Pic / Where To Eat Nigerian FOOD In LONDON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.