Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Full 2019 Copa America Draw Revealed! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Full 2019 Copa America Draw Revealed! (16616 Views)

Brazil Players, Neymar Celebrate After Winning 2019 Copa America (Photos) / Copa America: Brazil Star Neymar Carried Off In Tears After Injury Again!(Photos / Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full 2019 Copa America Draw Revealed! by Mariangeles(f): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
Avast:

For your mind angry
Yes, for my mind grin
Re: Full 2019 Copa America Draw Revealed! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
einsteine:

There are just 10 countries in COMMEBOL so they usually invite two countries to make it 12 and have three groups of four countries.

Mexico USA and Korea are some countries that have been invited in the past
So you mean Japan or Qatar has the right to life South America trophy?
Re: Full 2019 Copa America Draw Revealed! by einsteine(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
rahazaqa:
So you mean Japan or Qatar has the right to life South America trophy?

They are guests and were invited to participate
Re: Full 2019 Copa America Draw Revealed! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
einsteine:

They are guests and were invited to participate
I meant if they have right to lift the trophy?
Re: Full 2019 Copa America Draw Revealed! by einsteine(m): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
rahazaqa:
I meant if they have right to lift the trophy?

Yes
Re: Full 2019 Copa America Draw Revealed! by dejavubobo1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
Unluckrees:
"And Brazil will be hoping for success on home soil having last won silverware at the World Cup in Japan and South Korea in 2002."

Brazil won Copa America 2007, so that statement is false!
Also beat USA in the final of 2009 confederation cup. the OP is high
Re: Full 2019 Copa America Draw Revealed! by Avast(m): 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
Mariangeles:
Yes, for my mind grin

let's watch out
Re: Full 2019 Copa America Draw Revealed! by Dollywood(m): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nobeluscabral:
I got my money from nobelus after he found his name on Google

He's no longer an idiot baba has finally calmed down and paid his debt.

I got my 800 euros back NL

Thanks everyone who helped in one way or the other

Please how did u post his name on Google i wanna do the same to a scammer that duped me bitterly
Re: Full 2019 Copa America Draw Revealed! by Nobeluscabral: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
Dollywood:

Please how did u post his name on Google i wanna do the same to a scammer that duped me bitterly
Spam it all over nairaland and other Websites with comment section like nairaland.

When you search that person name on Google, Google will automatically bring that comment you made
Re: Full 2019 Copa America Draw Revealed! by Pascopele: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
Pascopele:
It's because Ogi/Pap is made locally that's why there is a shallow mentality that it's Poverty Food. If it was packaged in Cute Packs, Sweetly Flavoured & called "Creamy Corn" it would be seen as Enjoyment to Y'all.
Re: Full 2019 Copa America Draw Revealed! by belshazzar(m): 6:12pm On May 22, 2019
GisthoodBlog:
Argentina and Colombia are set to face off in the 2019 Copa America this summer.

The best of South America and beyond will descend on Brazil in the latest installment of the Copa America.

Chile are the defending champions following their successes in 2015 and 2016 and will hope Alexis Sanchez can rediscover his form to fire them to a hat-trick of trophies.

Argentina are waiting for their talisman Lionel Messi to decide whether he will come out of his self-imposed exile in a bid to end his country's trophy drought.

And Brazil will be hoping for success on home soil having last won silverware at the World Cup in Japan and South Korea in 2002.

The traditional South American sides are joined by guests Japan and Qatar.

Full 2019 Copa America Draw:

Group A: Brazil, Peru, Venezuela, Bolivia

Group B: Argentina, Colombia, Paraguay, Qatar

Group C: Uruguay, Chile, Japan, Ecuador

MySportDab report the top two teams from each group, plus the two best third-placed nations, will qualify for the quarter-finals.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/01/full-2019-copa-america-draw-revealed.html

Qatar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Netherlands. : FIFA U-20 Women World Cup Quarter Finals Sun.21st Aug. / FIFA Confirms That It Will Not Ban The NFF / Paul Onuachu Scores 4 Goals As Genk Defeats Sporting Charleroi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.