Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Just In- Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC After Buhari's Visit To Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In- Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC After Buhari's Visit To Anambra (844 Views)

Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President / Abaribe, Nnia Nwodo, Jim Nwobodo, SE Governors, Others Have Close Door Meeting / Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In- Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC After Buhari's Visit To Anambra by TheMainone: 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
Photo- Chief Jim Nwobodo
Barely 24 hours after President Muhammadu Buhari’s visit to Anambra and Enugu states, Senator Jim Nwobodo, has dumped the All Progressives Congress, APC.
The former Governor of old Anambra State, announced his defection during a visit by leaders of the PDP in the Southeast to his Amaechi country home, in Enugu.
“Why we are here is that a house you built has been vacant, we are calling on you to most respectfully step back to your house,” the PDP leader of delegation had pleaded.
“It is difficult for me to ignore their call and I cannot do that. Where will I go if I’m not with you. I’m back to PDP, Nwobodo said.
“I’m a democrat, I believe in democracy, those around Mr. President should tell him the truth,” he declared questioning some of the activities of the APC members.
He described attempt to arraign the Chief Justice of Nigeria illegally as a mockery and desecration of the the judiciary and the rule of law, stressing “I will not be part of it.”
He directed his followers and all people in the south-east to vote the PDP.
The Ohanaeze Ndigbo, apex Igbo socio-cultural organisation, has also endorsed Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), as its choice candidate in the coming election. (Credit)
Source:
http://www.insiderpostonline.com/news/just-in-jim-nwobodo-dumps-apc/

Re: Just In- Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC After Buhari's Visit To Anambra by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
Brighttems:
Fake people! Everywhere

Because he dumped your useless party

2 Likes

Re: Just In- Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC After Buhari's Visit To Anambra by Timatayo1: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
APC never see anything ,,,E ti ri kankani

2 Likes

Re: Just In- Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC After Buhari's Visit To Anambra by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
The truth is that there some comments made during the Anambra rally the these 5%ers were not comfortable with. Buhari's delegation were not smart about his visit to the east, you can even tell from the body language of the 5%ers.THIS IS THE SEASON OF POLITICAL DRAMA

1 Like

Re: Just In- Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC After Buhari's Visit To Anambra by psucc(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari has played into the hands of the Igbos - the 5%
Re: Just In- Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC After Buhari's Visit To Anambra by SouthEastFacts: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
After seeing the mammoth crowd that welcomed Bubu, he has no choice than to run.

We are waiting for them in Aba, unless they carry am go Umuahia.
Re: Just In- Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC After Buhari's Visit To Anambra by hisgrace090: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
With atiku the economy must boom again.
Re: Just In- Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC After Buhari's Visit To Anambra by paq1: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
1% loading for buhari in SE.
Re: Just In- Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC After Buhari's Visit To Anambra by senatordave1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
paq1:
1% loading for buhari in SE.
He was never relevant politically just as enough l isn't relevant to buhari's victory.whatever happens,buhari wont get more than 10% in enugu.the only people with some relevsnce are chime and ayogu.what apc members need to do is to stop pdp from polling up to 500k votes.
Re: Just In- Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC After Buhari's Visit To Anambra by paq1: 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
senatordave1:

He was never relevant politically just as enough l isn't relevant to buhari's victory.whatever happens,buhari wont get more than 10% in enugu.the only people with some relevsnce are chime and ayogu.what apc members need to do is to stop pdp from polling up to 500k votes.
They will Fail Woefully in doing that while the NW has been thoroughly breached.

(1) (Reply)

We Can’t Disobey Buhari’s Order, Buratai Tells Atiku / . / FG Mulls 50 Percent Hike In VAT, Others, To Fund New Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.