Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:25 AM

Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age (8034 Views)

Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her PVC, Covers Her Age / Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by NaijaCelebrity: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nollywood Teenage Actress, Regina Daniels who is currently elected as the Youth Campaign Coordinator For Nollywood With Humility and youthful zeal for Atiku took to her Instagram page to show off her Permanent Voters Card.

But their is something strange about year on the PVC, Regina stylishly uses her hand to block her date of birth but the '19..' is obvious if you observe well. 
The actress is not 18 years according to wikipedia , the teenage actress would be 21 by October, 10.

To check this fact out..

Go to the INEC's website below

https://voters.inecnigeria.org/

Scroll down & click "Check Status Using Your Date of Birth"

Fill in her information

State = Delta

Last Name = Daniels

First Name = Regina

Date of Birth = 10/10/1998

And bingo! This is what you get. 

Her Date of Birth on Wikipedia is 10/10/2000 but if you input this information on the INEC's website, you'll get an invalid result.
[quote][/quote]

Source: https://nollyzone.com/teen-actress-regina-daniels-shows-off-her-pvc-reveals-her-real-age/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by Jayslicky: 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
So this girl is my age mate and she was claiming 18, I always knew this girl was always lying about her age.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by itspzpics(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
Shud I believe this
Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by ShawttySoFyne(f): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
So she's 21

2 Likes

Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
Awon FBI, CIA's got nothing on you bro

1 Like

Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by Baddiezz(f): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
Oh well..
Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by kidap: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Criis:
Awon FBI, CIA's got nothing on you bro

1 Like

Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by Tamarapetty(f): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
Either 19 going to 20, or 20 going to 21. This year

1 Like

Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by Pocoloco: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
And the man in charge of inec office in my area is telling me come around February b4 d election as my voters card is not available at the moment.
Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by dreddblog: 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
smiley
Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by 1zynnvn(m): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lol. Who be this detective

1 Like

Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by Khd95(m): 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
las las fowl nyash blow

claiming to be 16 years for two years grin

1 Like

Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by dominique(f): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
So an age cheat is PDP youth coordinator, not surprising at all.
Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by NobleAngell(f): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
Oh she has put us to shame. Yes, I'm among them.
Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by celebgistz: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lol
Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
dominique:
.....not only that!

1 Share

Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
But their is something strange about year on the PVC, Regina stylishly uses her hand to block her date of birth but the '19..' is obvious if you observe well. 
The actress is not 18 years according to wikipedia , the teenage actress would be 21 by October, 10.
WOW!!
Our Forever Sweet 16, BEAUTIFUL LIAR is BUSTED!
Shame dearie!

1 Share

Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by Stanweezy(m): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
The gal used her thumb to block the section that showed her age without knowing with her VIN one can verify her age 2ru INEC website.

Small brain she get

1 Like

Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by Martinez19(m): 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Either 19 going to 20, or 20 going to 21. This year
So you can't calculate based on the date of birth given? Do you...

Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by Mankosi: 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
What's special about her?
Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by greatface(m): 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
dominique:
I seriously doubt any female celebrity ever comes clean with their real age. I even doubt you will if you're asked to especially before the public.

I am not supporting her but of concern to me is how you delibrately linked it to pdp.

Is pdp now to be held responsible for her personal chioce and by extension lies?

1 Like

Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by greatface(m): 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
I have never believe her age but she has a chioce and that will never be my headache.
Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by Doctorfitz: 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lol,
Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by mankan2k7(m): 4:53am On Jan 26, 2019
Thunder fires buhari
Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by bayocanny: 7:23am On Jan 26, 2019
Lots of irrelevancies have becomes relevance this days. Your age, your problem

1 Like

Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by dreamwords: 9:59am On Jan 26, 2019
cheesy
Afonjas are in pain right now
Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by Yuceeluv(f): 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
The real age is written on that card.
Re: Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
She maybe more than the age on her PVC.That her younger dark step sister is 20 something.

(1) (Reply)

See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures / Open Letter From A Beat FM Employee On Olisa's Actions / PHOTOS: South African Actress Who Went Unclad Against Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.