Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops (65965 Views)

Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' / NANS Leaders' Smile After Meeting Buhari, As PMB Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by deomelo: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Noisemaker. Which monkey dash SE 10 million registered voters? Lol grin.

I don't argue with inconsequential & politically ignorant 5%. Argue with your keypad.

You will hear from me FeBuhari 16th. It's a date.

I love this post.

I have zero patience for that ignorant and unintelligent character and his kind.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by jchioma: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
South east, South south, 50% South west, North central, North west and North east divided. Nigerians are atikulating.

Chai ... grin

Nigerians don't want a repetition of failure.

Zai baba is a failure too costly to repeat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by Akaujaa(m): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
This is not news at all. Even a child in the south east knows that the region do not like APC. So, why make it sound like a big news? Besides, whether the region like or hate Buhari, does it make any difference? Buhari will still win with or without them just like it happened in 2015.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
supereagle:

Time Will answer you. Ndi Igbo like putting their eggs in one basket.
I see.
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by Babanews(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
They thought we were joking when we told them APC s dead in south east .

It literally didn't exist when he became president. What dynamics will affect general outcome?

1 Like

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by madridsta007(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
EponOjuku:

[s]Don't be daft.

See the cloth Buhari wore to meet the Governor of Enugu, it's the same one he wore when he was welcomed by the present Governor of Enugu.

Sullivan standing behind Buhari is the immediate former of Enugu. Yet, you're saying the pictures were taken in Akwa Ibom.

Guy, stop making a fool of yourself here, you can't be this daft.
[/s]

grin grin grin grin grin
I don't use bad words online as I was not brought up that way, but permit me to use one here: You are the one that is daft.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by Ubiudumo(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

It was never in the South East.
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

South East are well known for making political miscalculations & blunders, then cry marginalization afterwards when they are put last when it comes to projects & appointments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by Anambralstson: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
QuotaSystem:

You are all just drunk on your emotions cheesy

How many voters in total are registered in the SE & SS?

How many percent have collected their PVC's? How many will show up to vote?

The NW + NE + SW (APC strongholds) alone have over 44 million registered voters. What are y'all smoking?

Have you discounted federal might? Or you think it will be a tea party? Lol.

I am a Northerner resident in the North & can assure you that while Atiku will get some votes, it will be less than what Jona got in the North in 2015; the block votes from the NW, SW & parts of the NC will return PMB. 101% sure cool

But you don't have to agree with me. Let's make FeBuhari 16 a date wink
Total registered voters from both regions SS/SE is almost 24 million voters, southwest is lowest in collection of PVCs last time INEC published their figures, North will be divided especially Northwest and Northeast, north central is a swing region, and its likely going to swing to PDP especially Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Kogi and Nassarawa, AbJ and Niger state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by madridsta007(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
[s]
QuotaSystem:

You are all just drunk on your emotions grin

Do you even know how many voters in total are registered in the SE & SS?

How many percent have collected their PVC's? How many will show up to vote? Haha.

The NW + NE + SW (APC strongholds) alone have over 44 million registered voters. What are y'all smoking? cheesy

Have you discounted federal might? Or you think it will be a tea party? Lol.
[/s]
[s]I am a Northerner resident in the North & can assure you that while Atiku will get some votes, it will be less than what Jona got in the North in 2015; the block votes from the NW, NE, SW & parts of the NC will return PMB. 101% sure cool

But you don't have to agree with me. Let's make FeBuhari 16 a date wink
[/s]

44million registered voters.

Yet in 2015, when APC deployed more propaganda resources much more than their disoriented self can do today, they got only 15 million voters.
As for the SW, Ekiti and Osun were an example where PDP won and APC had to resort to underhand tactics.
We shall see where you guys will manufacture 44 million votes from. Already, the international community is on high alert.

Instead of Buhari to perform as he promised in his manifesto and make his reelection easy, he decided to be lifeless for 4 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by ClearFlair: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
OEPHIUS:

https://thepunditng.com/apc-rejected-in-the-south-east-as-pmb-enugu-campaign-rally-flops/

Atiku’s spirit of criminality and lying is really manifesting in his supporters. As your Oga loses the election in February please just pack your bags and leave Nigeria too. We will no longer tolerate criminals in our dear country.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by ndako89: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
How can something that is not existing be dead .I thought you guys say there is no apc in South East
NaijaRoyalty:

1 Like

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by RTSC: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
[q[left][/left]uote author=tesppidd post=75103262]So why are you nagging and crying like an abused spouse?
nonsense.

Your God NNAMDI was imprisoned and biafra dismantled by Buhari, its over, you need to heal.

He doesnt need your votes, shove them up your asses.
He's only being poilitcaly correct coming to campaign in the east.

He will be sworn in for his second term in May 29th 2019.[/quote]
Crying?
I am not a member of Yoruba council of elders crying to Jonathan over marginalisation.

I Wouldn't have even commented on this thread, but for the fact that some clowns actually believe buhari is a life president and his policies would remain constant.

He is not a life president. He has four years maximum.

We will correct the anomalies in the future and pay those that need to be paid back in their own coin.
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by QuotaSystem: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
Anambralstson:

Ignoramus

Yet Jimi Agbaje with the entire Ndigbo support was trounced silly like a starving cat? Delusional Osus have taken over NL cheesy.

Actually it is 95% of Lagos voters that are Ibo. You read the 6 upside down. Lol.

DG, IPOB Bureau of Statistics.

You will be alright. FEBUHARI 16 is a goal cool
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by supereagle(m): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
berrystunn:

How old are you ?

You need north and west to win election
Or North , South south and south East. ..

Only north can't win election, only west can't , only south can't , only east can't .

All side is very important.

2019 north will have divided vote.
SW also will have divided vote

SS and SE if not divided...which will help PDP to get victory.

Paper theory that made you believe Atiku will have it. Keep BP drugs aside, I don't want want you to have BP.
Lagos and Kano 11million registered voters

Anambra +Imo + Delta +Abia + Enugu+Ebonyi+Bayelsa =8million registered voters

Lagos + Kano = Apc.

I believe you understand better.

Kastina and Kaduna not there.
Moreover, Ndi Igbo hardly come out to vote. Getting the maximum votes for Atiku will be difficult.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by KoeChz(m): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kagawa10:
They shouldn't scream blue murder when Buhari call them 5% again.

What am I saying sef? Is it worse than the clueless Jona saying Ibos are the only pillar of his govt as well as Jona supporting Arthur Eze claim of Yoruba as inconsequential Ewedu Amala people eventhough Yoruba voted massively for Jonathan in 2011?

That said, Atiku, neva again.

Canada is a developed country yet is suffering from this sweeping recession but you expect a developing country as Nigeria whose economy is oil dependent especially at a time oil is selling at a low $50 rate, not to be in recession?

If the stupid Jonathan hadn't looted us dry at a time oil was selling at $110 rate, if he had saved more as well as constructed major infrastructures, we wouldn't be suffering at this time oil is selling at $50 rate. Better still, if the klepto hadn't also looted our foreign reserve from $48b to $26b, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in.

Despite earning 60% less than the previous regime, this admnistration has come up with several social, agricultural and infrastructural projects. Look at Lagos-Ibadan road and other roads being constructed, our new railway lines, new rice mills, cheap fertilizer production, Npower social schemes, tradermoni etc yet you expect us to vote in a useless party that destroyed our economy again?

Atiku, neva again.
i swear u be mumu
About 69% of apc in fct are former pdp top members who were part of the 16yrs misrule. Ministers: agriculture, Audu ogbe(former pdp chairman); budget, udo udoma(two term pdp senator) ; labour, Chris ngige; trans ports, ameachi(both former pdp governors). current serving governors included is kano state governor gandudollar was two term deputy governor, rochas imo, el rufai kaduna the religious bigot, bello masari, atiku bagudu, amosun, ajimobi of oyo were all former pdp stalwart and former pdp elderstate men like gorge akume, segun oni two term pdp governor now apc national vice chairman in south west. Apabio, dariye, peterside now dg nimassa, Andy uba, koro of lagos, Ita enang now special adviser to president on national assembly, the list is endless even worse in state and local level, senators are countless, all of whom looted under pdp cross carpet, declared saint by apc and continue grand looting under this current dispensation.

5 Likes

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by opribo(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
PDP should as a matter of urgency begin now to mobilise and sensitize Nigerians prepared to defend their votes.

The character of these APC led government is same as the Abacha sit tight government. Instead of them to go in defeat, they are ready to truncate our budding democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by Babanews(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by sinola(m): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Did APC ever tell you they were banking on SE votes? Lol they were inconsequential in 2015 and remain so today.

Any APC rallies in the 5% vote region is just to fulfill all righteousness. Even the SS is more valuable to APC.

Just remember that what you sow is what you will reap so better start atikulating even harder.
So why were they campaigning there

1 Like

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by Akabuking: 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
TheGreenLand:
Sai Baba for all better pikins
you know deep down that boy is suffering.
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by QuotaSystem: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
Anambralstson:

Total registered voters from both regions SS/SE is almost 24 million voters, southwest is lowest in collection of PVCs last time INEC published their figures, North will be divided especially Northwest and Northeast, north central is a swing region, and its likely going to swing to PDP especially Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Kogi and Nassarawa, AbJ and Niger state

grin

Yes sir!

You're right sir!

Let us meet on the 16th biko. You're extremely right political Nostradamus sir! grin.
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by EponOjuku: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
madridsta007:
[/s]

grin grin grin grin grin
I don't use bad words online as I was not brought up that way, but permit me to use one here: You are the one that is daft.

You handled the argument the same way you handled your sense: you lost both.
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by odomanis: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kagawa10:
They shouldn't scream blue murder when Buhari call them 5% again.

What am I saying sef? Is it worse than the clueless Jona saying Ibos are the only pillar of his govt as well as Jona supporting Arthur Eze claim of Yoruba as inconsequential Ewedu Amala people eventhough Yoruba voted massively for Jonathan in 2011?

That said, Atiku, neva again.

Please, do not lie here.

Canada is a developed country yet is suffering from this sweeping recession but you expect a developing country as Nigeria whose economy is oil dependent especially at a time oil is selling at a low $50 rate, not to be in recession?

If the stupid Jonathan hadn't looted us dry at a time oil was selling at $110 rate, if he had saved more as well as constructed major infrastructures, we wouldn't be suffering at this time oil is selling at $50 rate. Better still, if the klepto hadn't also looted our foreign reserve from $48b to $26b, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in.

Despite earning 60% less than the previous regime, this admnistration has come up with several social, agricultural and infrastructural projects. Look at Lagos-Ibadan road and other roads being constructed, our new railway lines, new rice mills, cheap fertilizer production, Npower social schemes, tradermoni etc yet you expect us to vote in a useless party that destroyed our economy again?

Atiku, neva again.
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by Babanews(m): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mystick:
APC show us Anambra campaign pictures. We need to see it or is it still being edited to show non-existing crowd? What exactly is holding it?

The zombie above, is showing us a child that was paid N200 to kiss the lifeless one's picture while the person that paid him snaps him and rush to Social media to claim genuine love for buhari.

You should see How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra (Photos & Video)

Also checkout Governor Ambode Reaction To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos)...here you have it
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by MrCEO69(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
TheGreenLand:
See how u keep the kid is, he is suppose to be in school and learn how to keep clean, that is the pikin u r bringing to pass a message. North I hail oh. And is he up to 18yrs old? Well I know he has pvc cos that is what u guys do.. Tell them to give birth they can't take care of, then send them away to beg for food and use them for politics. It will end one day.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by uthlaw: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
phase1:

If you like cry die, e no change anything. Even if dumbohari begin attend Catholic church. Nothing for am.

East+SS+ North central+Yoruba Christians+ NE already in the bag of Atikulation. Kaduna, Sokoto, zamafara, Kebbi in the NW are already Atikulating. grin
this one is mad ooo,if u think Kaduna, Sokoto, Zamfara and Kebbi will vote for anything PDP.....ur codeine and tramadol is getting too much!
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by kerry57: 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
TheGreenLand:
Look that pikin well we'll, Na almajiri. Most this govt continue to enslave us in the land of plenty? Look at that poor boy he doesn't know his left from his right because of hunger. Give him #5, he will even kiss the tyres of that motor.
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by Brightest04(m): 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
You Atikulooters are just giving yourselves unnecessary high blood pressure.You just have to wait till Feb16 before you hang yourselves or drink your poisons,because you won't have no other options than to commit suicide come Feb16.
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by kilmer: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
Good. That is what is expected from normal people. You don't give your votes to a tribalist that has been discriminating against you. Buhari is a bigot that only trusts Fulani people. He should expect votes from only the Fulani people, especially the militants, not the normal ones.
He has no shame for going to campaign in the South East.
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by farem: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Did APC ever tell you they were banking on SE votes? Lol they were inconsequential in 2015 and remain so today till tomorrow.

Any APC rallies in the 5% vote region is just to fulfill all righteousness. Even the SS is more valuable to APC.

Just remember that what you sow is what you will reap so better start atikulating even harder.
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by drmuri(m): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

the south east voted against him,
he still managed to emerge president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown / EndSARS: Zarah Buhari And Kiki Osinbajo Brought SARS Down - Authority Newspaper / IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.