Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,194 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? (2570 Views)

The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy / Where Lies The Serpents Deception? Genesis 3 / Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by echepops(m): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2019
BluntBoy:

How come the egg cells are not shaped like serpents?

Let's try to understand this. During fertilization, who does the work? The sperm cells right..now back to the discussion, based on the theory. The DNA probably belongs to a male (that is our main focus, Satan is a male) and not a female. You may not agree with me, but this fact can't be ruled out.

Anyways the message passed is pretty clear. Let those who have ears listen
Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2019
echepops:

Let's try to understand this. During fertilization, who does the work? The sperm cells right..now back to the discussion, based on the theory. The DNA probably belongs to a male (that is our main focus, Satan is a male) and not a female. You may not agree with me, but this fact can't be ruled out.

Satan is male cheesy cheesy cheesy Like, he has one big monster dick right? God is also male too... With one big white grey c0ck. Wonderful! I love this!

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by echepops(m): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
HenryDion:

Satan is male cheesy cheesy cheesy Like, he has one big monster dick right? God is also male too... With one big white grey c0ck. Wonderful! I love this!

They are all Spirits, take note! And please stop embarrassing yourself. The world is watching
Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
echepops:

They are all Spirits, take note! And please stop embarrassing yourself. The world is watching

For the survival of the human specie, i pray your gene don't get passed to the next generation. It will be a catastrophic disaster! A grown ass man like you, believing in this ridiculous fairytale shows the education system in your country is a colossal failure to say the least.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by echepops(m): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
HenryDion:

For the survival of the human specie, i pray your gene don't get passed to the next generation. It will be a catastrophic disaster! A grown ass man like you, believing in this ridiculous fairytale shows the education system in your country is a colossal failure to say the least.

The ruler of the earth is just smiling. Em go frown las las
Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
echepops:

The ruler of the earth is just smiling. Em go frown las las

Allah is laughing at you cause you'll soon go to hell for not believing in him.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by BluntBoy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
echepops:

What do you mean by the DNA probably belongs to a male

Bro, your message is not clear. It is nothing but a random thought. I am even ashamed to call it a hypothesis.

The sperm does not even look like a serpent to start with, nor does it even look like the offspring of a serpent. It looks more like a tadpole.

Moreover, there is no guarantee that the structure of the sperm in believers is different from those in unbelievers.

I am sure you will soon start wondering if we are not offsprings of the Beast because at a point in our development, we had something like a tail.

Bro, this is dead on arrival.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by echepops(m): 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
BluntBoy:

What do you mean by the DNA probably belongs to a male

Bro, your message is not clear. It is nothing but a random thought. I am even ashamed to call it a hypothesis.

The sperm does not even look like a serpent to start with, nor does it even look like the offspring of a serpent. It looks more like a tadpole.

Moreover, there is no guarantee that the structure of the sperm in believers is different from those in unbelievers.

I am sure you will soon start wondering if we are not offsprings of the Beast because at a point in our development, we had something like a tail.

Bro, this is dead on arrival.

I think we all need to do some more research on this. These pictures speak for themselves.

Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by echepops(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
HenryDion:

Allah is laughing at you cause you'll soon go to hell for not believing in him.

We are all one bro. It's well
Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by LordReed(m): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
This one probably failed biology in SS class and Integrated Science in JS. LMFAO!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by echepops(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
LordReed:
This one probably failed biology in SS class and Integrated Science in JS. LMFAO!

lol funny
Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by 1Sharon(f): 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
HenryDion:

Lol he has shot himself in the foot, left right and centre
Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by echepops(m): 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
1Sharon:

Lol he has shot himself in the foot, left right and centre

The message here is the most important, we all need to be baptized (born again)
Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by GoodMuyis(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
NPComplete:

I keep saying it, the quality of Christians on Nairaland has depreciated. The smart ones have abandoned the religion for the halfwits to defend.

Just getting started. Maybe by end of 2019, the religion section would have become like Computer and Programming section. The owner caused it actually.
Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by GoodMuyis(m): 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
echepops:

Stop there pls.
You wanted to say the forbidden fruit is sexual intercourse and Satan impregnate eve. but that is wrong.

Kindly Read: Gen 2:9 and vs 14, Rev 2:7(compare with Gen 2:9)There are Two threes in Gen 2vs9
Also Read Rev 22:2, 22:14

And Again Water Baptism is public Identification with Christ, preceding genuine repentance. Before one can or should go for Water baptism, there must be a genuine experience of salvation. Remember the House of Cornelious in Act Chapter 10, they received Holy Baptism even before water baptism.

Try as much as search the scripture before voicing important out details from the Bible
Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by echepops(m): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
GoodMuyis:

Stop there pls.
You wanted to say the forbidden fruit is sexual intercourse and Satan impregnate eve. but that is wrong.

I never said this Sir. Please do not mis quote me
Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by echepops(m): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
GoodMuyis:

Kindly Read: Gen 2:9 and vs 14, Rev 2:7(compare with Gen 2:9)There are Two threes in Gen 2vs9
Also Read Rev 22:2, 22:14

And Again Water Baptism is public Identification with Christ, preceding genuine repentance. Before one can or should go for Water baptism, there must be a genuine experience of salvation. Remember the House of Cornelious in Act Chapter 10, they received Holy Baptism even before water baptism.

Try as much as search the scripture before voicing important out details from the Bible

Nice we are on the same page here. The bottom line is baptism is very important for our salvation, and that's the gospel truth. Ride on bro
Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by echepops(m): 9:14am On Jan 27, 2019
Happy Sunday everyone
Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by bobowaja(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Gbenga263:
At times when I consider the fallacy ,myth ,history ,illogical reasoning ,and unquestioning of religion it makes me laugh
And imagine if Nigeria will ever be great again with the way this country is damm soaked into religion
Spits

@ bobowaja this is also an account of atewo400
Don't be surprised bro. We still have more people more stup*d than the OP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by Atewo400(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
bobowaja:

sir pls what's the full meaning of op
Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by echepops(m): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
bobowaja:

Ignorant people full this Nairaland sha
Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by bobowaja(m): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
echepops:

Ignorant people full this Nairaland sha
Lol...... Talking about yourself grin grin
Even your fellow Christians will deny your f**lishness
Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by bobowaja(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
Atewo400:

sir pls what's the full meaning of op
Opening Post/Poster

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by echepops(m): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
bobowaja:

Lol...... Talking about yourself grin grin
Even your fellow Christians will deny your f**lishness

Freedom of speech.
Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by LordReed(m): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2019
HenryDion:

Ah ha! Thats why the god could impregnate Mary with the holy sperm. LMFAO!
Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by echepops(m): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2019
LordReed:

I pray God forgives you
Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
LordReed:

It's making sense now cheesy

I prefer Islam anyway. Imagine getting 72 fresh virgins grin
Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by LordReed(m): 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
HenryDion:

It's making sense now cheesy

I prefer Islam anyway. Imagine getting 72 fresh virgins grin

Actually there's no number so its uncountable virgins. LMFAO!
Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by LordReed(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
echepops:

I pray God forgives you

Assuming a god exists that forgives, what will it need to forgive me for?
Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by echepops(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
LordReed:

Assuming a god exists that forgives, what will it need to forgive me for?

good bye bro
Re: Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
LordReed:

Actually there's no number so its uncountable virgins. LMFAO!

No wonder these folks are passionate.. Imagine countless warm pussies keeping my c0ck warm every f*cking day.. Damn.. I'm converting to islam cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus Says I Should Tell You The End Is Near / Open Heavens Devotional By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Prosperity Is An Ability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.