Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

What Are The Advantages Of Using A Chromebook Over A Regular Laptop? - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Are The Advantages Of Using A Chromebook Over A Regular Laptop? (16822 Views)

See The Keyboard Shortcuts That Can Be Used On A Chromebook / Are You Using A Chromebook? / Where I Can Get A Chromebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Using A Chromebook Over A Regular Laptop? by Eltonluigi(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
without connecting to the internet?
Yes of course, you can save music and videos on chromebook for playback, but there is limited inbuilt storage unlike the huge HDD on PC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Using A Chromebook Over A Regular Laptop? by Ebenezar2021: 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
teewai3:

Chromebooks are primarily designed for use while connected to the Internet. and signed in to a Google account. Instead of installing traditional applications such as word processing and instant messaging, users add web apps from the
Chrome Web Store. It also Support many USB devices such as cameras, mice, external keyboards and flash drives is included
how can I print documents using Chromebook?
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Using A Chromebook Over A Regular Laptop? by skywalker240(m): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2021
BuzzRay:

i use a chromebook. its a great device, long battary life 7-8 hrs, 7 secs startup time, doesn't heat, but the chrome os is too limited for me, without internet you'd get tired of it.

i installed gallium Os, which is based on Linux and ubuntu 16, the experience has been wonderful.

i have tried series of Os on my chromebook, kali linux, xubuntu, kde, unity

Gallium os is specially designed for a Chromebook. if you're bored with yr Chromebook you can try it.
how do i get this galium os sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Using Computer Keyboard Short Cut (tips 'n Tricks) / Mtn Latest Free Browsing Codes / Get Qsat Q 23g Satellite Receiver, Watch Over 200 Channels For Free For 1yr.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.