Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Am Ready To Be World Bank President - Okonjo-iweala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Ready To Be World Bank President - Okonjo-iweala (383 Views)

₦223 Billion Lagos Consulate Will Be World’s Largest – US / Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) / We Paid NASS 17B Naira To Have 2015 Budget Passed.- Okonjo Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Be World Bank President - Okonjo-iweala by gabinweb: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
Former minister for finance and ex vice president of the World Bank, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has said that she is ready to replace President Jim Yong Kim as World Bank president.

Mr. Kim who was nominated to the position on April 1, 2017, is set to step down on February 1, 2019, after announcing intention to resign from the role.

When asked how prepared she is if she is nominated, Dr. Okonjo-Iweala who has a better chances against other contenders says 'Yes'.

According to her.... See more
https://expresgist.com/2019/01/25/im-ready-to-be-world-bank-president-ngozi-okonjo-iweala/

Re: I Am Ready To Be World Bank President - Okonjo-iweala by haladadon: 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
I'm ready to cross my legs anytime I see you on TV as world Bank president
Re: I Am Ready To Be World Bank President - Okonjo-iweala by Timatayo1: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
May God help you
Re: I Am Ready To Be World Bank President - Okonjo-iweala by Chadas(m): 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
All the best ma'am.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CJN's Trial:Justice Shouldn't Be Based On Ethnicity. / Why USA Is Supporting Nigeria Democracy: Amb. W. Stuart Symington / Onnoghen: FG Accuses Foreign Missions Of Supporting Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.