Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko (50361 Views)

Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says / New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow / Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by stephleena(f): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
HigherEd:
The way buhari appoints northerners you would think that only northerners go to school while those of us in the south are all learning carpentry and mechanic work.

This buhari of a man is so crude in his thinking and I am not surprised. Heard he once choose a Malian abi na nigerien over an Igbo man for AU elections. He is all shades of racism and bigotry.

as in ehn..very unrepentant bigot. Amaechi said it 'THERE IS NO HOPE FOR NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by SalamRushdie: 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
No amounting photos posted will make this legal!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by mozona(m): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
hmm... with all these buhari is making 2019 election a sure deal for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by Baawaa(m): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
asawanathegreat:
Election will be free, fair, credible and inconclusive. Quote me if you like.
Atiku will lose on earth they will hear on earth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by Wallade(m): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari and Osinbajo are quite desperate to win the election in the year 2019. This is a strong move to corrupt the Judiciary and I am waiting to see the response of the Judiciary.
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by ofwest47(m): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nice one. Enough is enough of super corruption system in this country most especially at this high level of judicial system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by wellmax(m): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
baliyubla:
Buhari na real Dundee. Obvious Tanko was threatened to be part of this charade.

Man wants to set the country ablaze since it's certain he's lost the elections already. Nigeria's CJN remains Walter N.S Onnoghen.

Keep deceiving yourselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by igwefivestar(m): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
MediaLife:
After the suspension of Walter Onnoghen, Presidency released Photos of Buhari swearing in Muhammed Tanko as acting CJN.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/more-photos-of-buhari-swearing-in-new.html
Buhari is planing to rig 2019, he is planning to take over judiciary b4 then. It seems onnoghen is innocent Buhari want to put someone that is royal to him.

1 Like

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by akdjr(m): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
How was Justice Salami removed then and Lamido Sanusi Lamido? Can anyone remind me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by Bluffly: 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
Racoon:

VP Osinbajo have final damaged his reputation by being part of this judicial coup.The NJC, Council of Legal Education, Body of Benchers, Lawyers, all Nigerians with conscience,must rise up to the stuffing of the judiciary-the only hope of the common man & only means of check on this lawless Buhari-led APC government.
Please remove the only hope of a common man from the description.
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by mycar: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
Abuse of power, absolute power corrupt absolutely!
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by holadfikky(m): 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
All this grammar you people are speaking is too much. I believe this country will be great again only if we avoid corruption!

2 Likes

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by Viking007(m): 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
HigherEd:
The way buhari appoints northerners you would think that only northerners go to school while those of us in the south are all learning carpentry and mechanic work.

This buhari of a man is so crude in his thinking and I am not surprised. Heard he once choose a Malian abi na nigerien over an Igbo man for AU elections. He is all shades of racism and bigotry.

It saddens me when people fail to see this man for what his darkened soul is all about. I saw it long ago as he allowed the wanton destruction of ethnic minorities in middle belt.

The question now is if he could be so biased, allowed the rape, killings of thousands of innocent people go unhindered in his first term then what should we expect in his second term?

God bless you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
Naajjii:

What is Muslims here, don't bring religion here, ok?

don't mind them, we have installed zakari, CJN Mohammod, New IG , na we get COAS , Shikenah ! magana yakari!

APC all the way
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by theoldpretender(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
UncleJudax:
Nigeria = Venezuela grin

Joke of a shithole

Nigeria is a lot better than Venezuela...

1.When was the last time you queued for food?

2. When was the last time you visited a supermarket and saw empty shelves.

3.We have $40bn in our reserves,up from $28bn 3 years ago. Venezuela is down to their last $10bn.

4.Bubu has removed one judge...albeit the CJN...because the CJN played into the hands of his enemies by failing to declare his assets....In Venezuela, known supporters of the ruling party have been appointed to the supreme court...including its head.In Nigeria...even the suspended CJN and his successor are apolitical.

5.In Venezuela...all their factories have been taken over by government. All the companies. In Nigeria...not only has Bubu not taken over any company...CBN is giving cash to companies like Dangote to invest in refineries.

Bubu is not my choice by the way. But Nigeria, for all its faults...is better than Venezuela.

6 Likes

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
This Is All Because Onnoghen Was Going To Inaugurate Members Of The Election Petition Tribunal 2moro.This Illegality Cant Stand
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by SaintLucia: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
You think say Buhari na mumu. PDP know they can't win any election in Nigeria and their only hope is that useless and criminal CJN who they are depending on at the tribunal up to the Supreme Court. No wonder Saraki won his case, Wike doesn't want a competitors in River state. Baba go match PDP, Obasanjo and co Fire to Fire. We told Baba to use Machiavelli style of government if not those VULTURES will just push him aside. Una never see anything, sebi the idiot no want show for court to go defend himself.

7 Likes

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by semyman: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
baliyubla:

Man wants to set the country ablaze since it's certain he's lost the elections already. Nigeria's CJN remains Walter N.S Onnoghen.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by shabak: 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
I don't no why the ipob are crying over this issues the criminal called onoge has accepted the crime so weilers why are you crying

2 Likes

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
na former sharia court judge like this fit Nigeria, anybody mess up , cut off their hands
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by firstolalekan(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
baliyubla:

Walter remains blablabla

In your face grin grin grin
This one is in civia pain o grin

1 Like

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by kanem1: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
Enjoy your votes
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by gcof(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lordbellish:
Nice one from Mr President...

I love Northerners, they know how to play this game very well....

GEJ in your nxt World, if you mistakenly enter aso rock Again, Dont jonz around , use power like A real man ...

Now tell me, who can challenge Buhaari.....
i tell you...dem no go school but them Sabi Naija local politics. It is unfortunate my Igbo brothers play politics of sentiments and emotions
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by bender79: 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari playing the game very well. That Walter of a human being is a pdp agent and in payroll of Nyesome Wike

4 Likes

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by bcashy: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
I like this guy confidence grin grin grin grin

O ya let them make noise grin grin grin grin

We are not here for a joke!!!!! Mr crusher grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by planetx: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
We warned you people about this bigot in 2015.
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by bcashy: 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Na now I dey enjoy this man....use force u no hear since....... grin grin grin grin grin grin

I love this mehn!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by Bizibi(m): 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Smh,.look at the robots.......
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by bcashy: 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
wellmax:

Keep deceiving yourselves

Allow them.oooooo..
..to sat they know wats in the storage for them..they go know say Buhari will now be ruthless now than ever!!!! Onoghen is a thief!!!!!

1 Like

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
It is about Muslim agenda.
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by bcashy: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
Capensis:
Even the zombiies from the SW are shocked.

Hahahahahahaah

Sit down there.....na wetin most people expect him to dey do be dis....enough of nonsense in this country!!!! I can see u are in sifia pain....u never see anything....we never start!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) / (photo)senator God'swill Akpabio Sleeping During Today's Plenary / Top 3 Tinubu's Ministers Who Are Best Fit For Their Portfolios?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.