Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko (50360 Views)

Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says / New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow / Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by okeyazu: 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
planned work to put their own person their Buhari God will judge you
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by jrusky(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
bcashy:

Old time thief!!!! As if Buhari even knows u exist!!!! No thief will ever like BUHARI

Ok i have heard you Mr new time saint. Let the game goes on surely it will end somewhere. But for you I have no word for you time will tell what will happen to your Buhari. But one thing is sure if Buhari die today unless I do not know his grave bro I will do anything possible under the sun to locate his grave and...................till then. Quote me million time I won't give a f u c k. I have spoken and i will never forgive Buhari or like him so open your gutter mouth to talk thrash bro it's your mouth.
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by bcashy: 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
jrusky:

Ok i have heard you Mr new time saint. Let the game goes on surely it will end somewhere. But for you I have no word for you time will tell what will happen to your Buhari. But one thing is sure if Buhari die today unless I do not know his grave bro I will do anything possible under the sun to locate his grave and...................till then. Quote me million time I won't give a f u c k. I have spoken and i will never forgive Buhari or like him so open your gutter mouth to talk thrash bro it's your mouth.

And if you find his graves? You go eat his corpse lol! Chest beating is ur hobby! Bastard like you!
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by Willie2015: 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lordbellish:
Nice one from Mr President...

I love Northerners, they know how to play this game very well....

GEJ in your nxt World, if you mistakenly enter aso rock Again, Dont jonz around , use power like A real man ...

Now tell me, who can challenge Buhaari.....

Absolutely right ...
I love the North...
The North is always united...

1 Like

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by bcashy: 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
jrusky:

Why wait for him to die! Dirty chest beating coward!!!! Be a man ....face him now if na ur papa born u......
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by omooba969(m): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
JOMAX:

I have no doubt that Bihari will be sworn in amidst global outcry of rigging. But I am also certain his second tenure will be marred in disgrace and short lived. Take it to the bank. Let's prepare for a short period of post election violence. Store food and energy cos there will be use of Federal might like never before

PROPHET JOMAXgrin

1 Like

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by jrusky(m): 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
bcashy:

Why wait for him to die! Dirty chest beating coward!!!! Be a man ....face him now if na ur papa born u......

It's not my thing attacking or referring to any NL member father but since you have gone that way I won't still refer to your father never because doing so will drag me in the mug with pig like you.
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by jamejanev: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
ComeAndobo:
I am a yoruba man, a former supporter of Buhari and will encourage yoruba people to sit down and think. I have lived in the north and will tell you this, people like Buhari sees us as a tribe to be used and dumped, some of them as a slave or a stepping stone to achieving their goal.

FORGET BUHARI AND SAVE THE FUTURE GENERATION FROM THIS DISASTER.

Change ur orientation, Buhari is far better for southwest than Atiku that is hijacked by southeast. We can't follow thesame direction with them because they are not trusted.Our fore fathers did not trust them, so there is no need.They have supported Atiku and its not a crime, we too are going to support Buhari.
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by igwefivestar(m): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ricky109:
Mr man if u can't prove it then ur allegations are baseless
How else do u want me to prove it, when it is so obvious
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by Born2Breed(f): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
The country is gradually ...... going into extinction....Nigeria will soon cease to exist...what is coming is bigger than what we all could ever imagine....
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by bcashy: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
jrusky:

It's not my thing attacking or referring to any NL member father but since you have gone that way I won't still refer to your father never because doing so will drag me in the mug with pig like you.

Usual.line of a coward!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
Why are some people wailing? Even the former CJN knows he was at fault. The president can appoint anyone as the CJN as long as he or she is competent and has good reputation.
Baba Buhari carry go jare.

1 Like

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by jrusky(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
bcashy:

Usual.line of a coward!!! grin grin grin grin

Now I realise you want war ok you f u c k I n g bastard let's start it. You are the most useless coward for having brain but refused to use it. If not because you are stupid and a bloody coward how dare ýou f u c k I n g bollock a bloody nonentity supporting the nonsense Buhari is doing Bro only a coward reason like a cow and a cow brain knows nothing but to be beaten continuously to reason proper.

Pls game on let's open the floor you bastard.
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by Mikat: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
What happened when Jonathan removed salami from office for being upright?
Let us rise above sentiment in this country, onnoghen should have resigned or stepped aside. His plan to swear in the election tribunal is an insult to Nigerians.
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
JOMAX:

I have no doubt that Bihari will be sworn in amidst global outcry of rigging. But I am also certain his second tenure will be marred in disgrace and short lived. Take it to the bank. Let's prepare for a short period of post election violence. Store food and energy cos there will be use of Federal might like never before
Oshe! Prophet of doom. Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by Kahujadekadura: 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
Tmmycash:
When kemi was found to have falsified her NySc certificate, some senseless Nigerians were shouting, buhari is fighting corruption yet his minister was corrupt, they cajoled this woman until she resigned. Now the CJN was asked to resign on his own, he refused
Pls, Kemi ought to be arrested if not dat that Buhari is supporting her. Remember also that Buhari never intended to sack her. I can remember vividly well, how APC was protecting her and forging diff kinds of pix in order to claim what she never did. Kemi on her own accord resign in order to protect her image. Buhari never ased her to do so.
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by Biodun556(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
Remijuice:
Why the rush?
Why the haste?

Muslims are the only ones who can occupy sensitive positions.

Politics apart, this Buhari and his cabal has an evil agenda!

Nigeria Presidential election is not Osun state election. Even the Osun election that was rigged, INEC are not finding easy to defend.

Buhari (Jubrin) is a Tyrant!

The rush is because justice delayed is justice denied.
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by fasolajoshua: 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
Bring all your
Amazon,
walmart,
Google play,
steam wallet and
iTunes gift card now
I'll collect up to $10000 and then redeem at once
Direct loader here
Only good cards

Paxful coins to cash also available

Swift payment guaranteed

*RATE IS GOOD*
contact me https:///send?phone=2347030666647
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by Joyrise: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
baliyubla:
Buhari na real Dundee. Obvious Tanko was threatened to be part of this charade.

Man wants to set the country ablaze since it's certain he's lost the elections already. Nigeria's CJN remains Walter N.S Onnoghen.

If u can set the country ablaze let us see you nah. Nah only mouth una PDP supporters get. He appointed him and can fire him anytime.
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by Ellie01: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
theoldpretender:

So, it is okay for a judge to have billions in his account...unaccounted for...so long as he supports your party.

You PDP chaps are too much like APC for my liking. If we vote you guys in, in four years time, we will regret pass.

This is not about PDP u slowpoke. This is about ur fucking country being raped b4 u
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by asawanathegreat(m): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
Baawaa:

Atiku will lose on earth they will hear on earth
gbam
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by bcashy: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
jrusky:

Now I realise you want war ok you f u c k I n g bastard let's start it. You are the most useless coward for having brain but refused to use it. If not because you are stupid and a bloody coward how dare ýou f u c k I n g bollock a bloody nonentity supporting the nonsense Buhari is doing Bro only a coward reason like a cow and a cow brain knows nothing but to be beaten continuously to reason proper.

Pls game on let's open the floor you bastard.

Thousands of ur miserable father cannot do jack for Buhari. To say ur father was able to control his animalistic urge, he would have saved us this public nuisance!
...hopeless fool!
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by WIDETHOUGHT: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
You don't even deserve a brain, just give me it so I purify it and at to mine
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by jrusky(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
bcashy:

Thousands of ur miserable father cannot do jack for Buhari. To say ur father was able to control his animalistic urge, he would have saved us this public nuisance!
...hopeless fool!

As I said only a bastard involve ones parent in a logical argument. Definitely I can see your a dead pooh and s bloody defiant. Your parent should have save us your misguided brain and stupidity if you were not born at all. You know what you are a nonentity and very useless dead beat.

I guess God must be regretting creating you as human rather than a timber or chimpz in the forest. Oh sorry I forgot you are a descendant of fallen demons or somewhat those have baked brain human from outer space no wonder you are so irrational, stupid and useless.

Buhari is not your father neither your uncle I wasn't even talking to you but your action show you are among those born by the road side brought up under the bridge and still live a vagabond life.

F u c k off bro. Have a hell night rest.
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by koyeni(m): 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ok

Check my signature
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by PHILipu1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
baliyubla:
Buhari na real Dundee. Obvious Tanko was threatened to be part of this charade.

Man wants to set the country ablaze since it's certain he's lost the elections already. Nigeria's CJN remains Walter N.S Onnoghen.
Just like Walter was already collecting bribes to give PDP and Atiku victory at the supreme court after the election
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by wesley80(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
Remijuice:
Why the rush?
Why the haste?

Muslims are the only ones who can occupy sensitive positions.

Politics apart, this Buhari and his cabal has an evil agenda!

Nigeria Presidential election is not Osun state election. Even the Osun election that was rigged, INEC are not finding easy to defend.

Buhari (Jubrin) is a Tyrant!
Was it a Muslim that asked a non Muslim to chop bribe?
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by CioAngels(f): 5:57am On Jan 26, 2019
It is shameful that those Nigerians did not vote for are the ones ruling and dismantling Nigeria.
Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by SaturnNick(m): 10:57am On Jan 26, 2019
HigherEd:
The way buhari appoints northerners you would think that only northerners go to school while those of us in the south are all learning carpentry and mechanic work.

This buhari of a man is so crude in his thinking and I am not surprised. Heard he once choose a Malian abi na nigerien over an Igbo man for AU elections. He is all shades of racism and bigotry.

It saddens me when people fail to see this man for what his darkened soul is all about. I saw it long ago as he allowed the wanton destruction of ethnic minorities in middle belt.

The question now is if he could be so biased, allowed the rape, killings of thousands of innocent people go unhindered in his first term then what should we expect in his second term?

And from the past, you will agree with me that second tenure is always worse than the first.

1 Like

Re: More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko by lenghtinny(m): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
adelaja70:

BUT WHEN GEJ REMOVED SALAMI.... I DIDN'T HEAR YOU CRY.
What sort of stupid question is this

If you criticized GEJ for what he did to salami and Sanusi then suddenly want to use it as a measure to judge Buhari's irresponsible actions then you are nothing but an hypocrite angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) / Top 3 Tinubu's Ministers Who Are Best Fit For Their Portfolios? / Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.