Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen (20913 Views)

Buhari Suspends CJN Walter Onnoghen, Appoints Tanko Muhammed As Acting CJN / Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day / Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by UMAR911(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
THE DENIALS OF THE CENTURY TO PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

The great soothsayers of Nigeria played with the Supreme Being and denied PMB Leadership of Nigeria in 1983 and in three other times till 2015.

These soothsayers were with the fear that,PMB if allowed to ascend the leadership position of Nigeria their buttocks with frightful long hairs would be exposed.Thus they called him names such as tribalist,religious bigotry and anti south.

But watch these his objective approach to National issues.In 1983,when he was a military Head of state,he had a Northern Yoruba as his Chief of Staff.The three times he fought for the elections he each time had Southerners as his Vice President.Each of these were also Christian brothers.

The Soothsayers failed to believe in Allah/God and HE showed them HIS supremacy and in 2015 made PMB as the President of Nigeria.They did everything possible to stop him but to no avail.They attempted to eliminate him from the surface of earth.All to stop him from give to Nigerians what the leaders are supposed to give them but denied them only for themselves and their cronies.

Today PMB is on the chair and he is making everybody happy.From Maiduguri to Lagos all said '' Sai Baba''From Delta to Lagos all clamoured for Baba Buhari.The testimonies can be seen everywhere he moves to.A President of the people and for the people.At 76 years he moves about like a ball while others are like snail in action.The difference and reasons are quite clear which is to strive for positive things for other without an iota of illegalities.

Since his coming Nigerians are getting better and better every day as:
i-Farmers are smiling to the banks as a result of his ardent agricultural policies.
ii-School children are happy in their schools with the feeding policy
iii-Market men and women are empowered with Tradermoni and other economic empowerment.
iv-Road transporters and commuters are happy across the 36 States with good motorable roads.
v-Railways are back on the rail,making movement easy,cheap,safely and enjoyable.
vi-Peace and tranquility returned to Nigeria despite all sabotages
vii-International respect returned to Nigerians world over.
viii-Light moved from mere 2800 megawatts to 7000 megawatts within three and half years of sojour.
ix-The great Nigerian wailers are crying about helter skelter for PMB not to return to the power.While the majority poors are on daily basis trooping out praying for this great masses emancipitator to return come 16th -2-19.

By HIS grace the poor masses fervent prayers for the return of this great man of the downtroden shall be back on his exotic seat on the 16th February 2019 to seal his good works for Nigerians.
May we be guided.
Barr.Lakpene Yusuf Bida.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by nairaman66(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by AHCB: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Na WA oh.
Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by Lumig: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kyase:
grin I'm seriously happy, for I hear cries of pains in the camp of the wicked and it sweeten my soul grin
tongue
Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by naijapips04: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
seunmsg:
Our democracy is not in chaos. Corrupt and crooked politicians and judges are ones whose lives are in chaos. Onnoghen is a crook who has soiled his hands, he doesn’t deserve to continue in office. A crooked and partisan CJN is inimical to natural justice and fairness.

It is also important to note that the president suspended him based on a valid order of the CCT. If Onnoghen is not happy with the ruling of the CCT, he should simply appeal the ruling at the court of appeal. Till then, he remain suspended.

what right does he have to suspend the CJN? that is what Nigerians are asking.

Can buhari remove a sitting state governor or the senate president based on the recommendation of the CCT?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by Ejlove4u(m): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
#Tyrant buhari at it again.... PDP all d way. No need for campaign again
Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by AllenSpencer: 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
Topic should be

"Our Democracy Is In Chaos' - Southeasterners React To The Suspension Of Walter Onnoghen"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by YurFatHer: 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
Who dem EPP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by IME1: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
Please NL pray for me
Buhari's government and decisions are driving me to the wall from peace, tranquillity and indifference undecided
Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by Masterclass32: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
Just look at how Buhari is spraying bullets on his own feet. One wonders if he'll ever be able to walk again on the Niger political scene.

Well, anything to send him back to Daura as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by Chidexd34: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nigeria don bcome suffering and smiling

Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by islandmoon: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
APC preparing for election tribunal
Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by Awoleesu(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
Much furore over this thing!

But me I wan ask...

The Ag. CJN, him no sabi book? Why him go gree may Buhari dem put am for sliding? Him for jeje advise give the man say, oga finish with one CJN park well well before you begin with man...

By the way, what's that Prof of law VP guy saying?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by AllenSpencer: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kyase:
grin I'm seriously happy, for I hear cries of pains in the camp of the wicked and it sweeten my soul grin

Same here Baba. I am so happy and grateful to Esu Laalu Ogiri oko.

Like FFK's reactor is faulty. Have not heard him react.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by Viergeachar: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kyase:

Your joy will be cut short...
Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by humble1988: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
corrupt judges will always make kangaroo judgement, this news made my day
Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by AllenSpencer: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
Chidexd34:
Nigeria don bcome suffering and smiling

You are suffering and smiling

Stop generalising your predicament.
Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by Lumig: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
I am not among those complaining, infact let his SUSPENSION TURN TO OUTRIGHT REMOVAL BIKO. Yeye people
Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by DONADAMS(m): 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
una never see anything
Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by blowjob: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
GOD BLESS YOU BUHARI

THROW ALL DIS THIEVES AND TRASH OUT.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by ogbonti: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mark my words here and now

BUHARI will be overthrown in a very bloody coup - worse THAN the one of 1966 if... if..he employs state assets to rig the upcoming elections

Shagari government of 1979 - 1983

Alhahi Shagari - PRESIDENT (North - West) NPN
Dr. Alex Ekwueme - VICE PRESIDENT (East - Central) NPN
Mr. Joseph Wayas - SENATE PRESIDENT (South east) NPN
Chief Edwin ume-Ezeoke - SPEAKER, HOP (East -Central) NPP
Mr. Sunday Adewusi - IG of Police (West)
Justice Fatayi Williams - Chief Justice of Nigeria (West)
Chief Richard Akinjide - Attorney General (West)
Mr. Michael Ani FEDECO chairman (West) FEDECO is the INEC of today
Chief Adisa Akinloye National Chairman of NPN (West)
Lt. Gen Garba Wushishi Chief of Army Staff (North)
Dr. Abubakar Saraki Senate Leader (North/ West)

let me stop here for time and space.... you can see no region felt left out

COMPARED to Buhari government of 2015- 2019

Buhari - PRESIDENT (North)
VICE PRESIDENT (West)
SENATE PRESIDENT (North/ West)
SPEAKER, HOP (North)
IG of Police (North)
Chief Justice of Nigeria (North)
Attorney General (North)
INEC chairman (North)
National Chairman of APC (South) speaks Hausa fluently!!!
Chief of Army Staff (North)
Secretary to Fed. Govt (North)
chief of Air Staff (North)

now TELL ME ------ Buhari is not a tribalist, regionalist and the divider -in chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by rusher14: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Same here Baba. I am so happy and grateful to Esu Laalu Ogiri oko.

Like FFK's reactor is faulty. Have not heard him react.

E never receive bank alert.

Maybe network problem.

Hope you don't think FFK writes for free?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by drskyfly007(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
ClearFlair:
PDP thieves are here again. An indicted judge was suspended and that means our democracy is in chaos? This just confirms that PDP are thieves.

Nigeria needs to do away with the old guard of politicians. And Buhari’s re-election is key to us welcoming a new breed of politicians from another era. Any sort of victory for PDP is basically handing Nigeria back to the old guard and that needs to end. That’s why Obasanjo and co are desperate. We really need a new breed of politicians.
who are the new breed of politicians..Amaechi, orji uzor etc are new breeds grin
Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
This is the fastest court order Buhari has ever executed. ..to the Southern applauding this, I weep for you. .from Buhari, to service chiefs, to Inec,to NNPC is there any southern person? The South means nothing to PMB...South South this is for uuu..even Osinbajo ' s input or effort is of no value to him..if not why order for the sack of the Seiyefa and Onnoghen...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by Kutis2030(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
seunmsg:
Our democracy is not in chaos. Corrupt and crooked politicians and judges are ones whose lives are in chaos. Onnoghen is a crook who has soiled his hands, he doesn’t deserve to continue in office. A crooked and partisan CJN is inimical to natural justice and fairness.

It is also important to note that the president suspended him based on a valid order of the CCT. If Onnoghen is not happy with the ruling of the CCT, he should simply appeal the ruling at the court of appeal. Till then, he remain suspended.
bros u speak my mind.
Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by CrestMan: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
OBJ was right afterall! This is another Abacha! Those dancing unclad because of their joy by a tyrant forget that a tyrant has no permanent friend cool
Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by Banmeallday: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
The truth is out in the opening for Biafrans......Nigeria is not for you, never was and never will be....It is a British creation to exploit and contain una...
Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by AllenSpencer: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
rusher14:

E never receive bank alert.

Maybe network problem.

Hope you don't think FFK writes for free?

At a time

But once that guy gets high on concaine, he can tweet gibberish at any fvcking time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen by bilulu(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
OOA1979:

Since he has no decency to step aside for justice to take its course.
We need to start doing things differently
was there not an order from a superior court on this? why choose to obey a lower court?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Service Commission Approves Promotion Of Frank Mba, Ciroma To DIG / Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband / 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.