Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS (34025 Views)

Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion / Bandits Kill Scores In Midnight Attack In Kaduna, Women Protest, Shut Down Abuja / Bandits Kill Scores In Midnight Attack In Kaduna, Women Protest, Shut Down Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Tareq1105: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
Chosen1984:
This is not Good for our Democracy at all at all....

Every Nigerian should ensure this is Nullified cos it's the Nigerian people that will bear the Grunt!

This is an invitation to the Nigerian Military....

Nigeria is a funny country. Nobody called on the CJN to resign his appointment considering the fact that he has admitted that he "forgot"

I don't know when "forgot" has become an excuse in our Law.

Sentiments sentiments sentiments.

Lawyers are only trying to protect one of their own.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Trizzi: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mynd44:
I totally agree with him.

As long as he, his wife and his kids will be in the front row for a week. Then after a week, I will see if I want to join
Mynd44 why.

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Ene33(m): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
Story

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Otsam(m): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we southern Christians are unnecessarily heating up the polity with this unpatriotic rejection of this new incorruptible CJN appointed by president Buhari. Muric and other Muslim organizations must stand up to defend this new CJN against the hypocrisy of we southern Christians. When GEJ suspended CBN governor Sanusi, we Christians laughed and said nothing to condemn the move all because he was exposing GEJ's corrupt government. Now Buhari has suspended this thief called onnoghen and every Christian is spilling thrash. We Christians are indeed a problem in this country. In my next life i will be a Muslim sad

You don't need to wait till your next life to change ur religion. You are the one sounding like a dumb here. Nobody since this issue has started has ever brought religion into it, you are the one talking rubbish maybe to get likes from some people on here. You are such a hypocrite. E pele o, holier than thou burn against Christian.

4 Likes

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Yopcity: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
All those cynics supporting this buhari calamity of a government should continue.

Sometimes i really wish buhari should win the next election because i know he will definitely set nigeria ablaze one day.

buhari will bring to fulfiment the American prédiction of the disintegeration of nigeria, just watch !

3 Likes

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by ahiboilandgas: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
naijapips04:

Oga this is not about any personality. This is about very soul of Nigeria. Of Our democracy.
our democracy or their democracy,this democracy has been for tinubu,amechi,cjn,wike and friends and family ....we still dey military regime of no light,no road and no money....

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by jmaine: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mynd44:
I totally agree with him.

As long as he, his wife and his kids will be in the front row for a week. Then after a week, I will see if I want to join

I can remember your quote in 2015 that GEJ should be voted out in order not to reward failure.

Now here you are sarcastically taunting a good call to Nationhood over a man who have been an unimaginable total disaster and is threatening to destroy the very institutions that ensured his victory at the polls.

Your stance is quite clear, do not post a challenge asking me to reference a post you made supporting the APC cos it is written over your replies.

3 Likes

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Franzinni: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
A pity for nija if this ruuuuuubish is allowed

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Asshurbanipall: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari must go

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Tiffbuxas: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Oga lawyer.... Nigerians are spineless ttwat all we the youth know is to come online and rant like laisisi... We cannot help ourselves we are as foolish as the foolish fool doing al this foolish things.... We are all kukuma lifeless like the lifeless one cuz we can't do shit about our democracy.
If Nigeria youths are humans the won't all all these old wornout baboons to continue tormenting our young souls

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by realoscar84(m): 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Go and rest dude. Who democracy as its being practised in Nigeria help? Its the govt of the elites, by the elites, for the elites. Go kii urself in the name of protesting cuz of onnoghen whose children are prolly abroad schooling or Ozekhome whose stock in trade is to defend looters for a percentage of the looted funds.

naijapips04:

Oga this is not about any personality. This is about very soul of Nigeria. Of Our democracy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Viergeachar: 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
naijapips04:

Don't mind the loooonatics!

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Iyajison: 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
This is pure anarchy in democracy... If there is anything like that..

Saraki pls use ur office...

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by luckyz4rea(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
Trizzi:
A constitutional lawyer, Mike Ozekhome (SAN) has described the suspension of Justice Walter Onnoghen as illegal and unconstitutional.

Ozekhome in a statement on Friday he said the provisions of the constitution on appointment and removal of the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) was clear and was not followed by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/cjn-ozekhome-calls-for-mass-protest.html

Nothing is wrong in Nigerians protesting. It's normal. It will change nothing just like they protested when the senate and house of rep members were also heavily accused of misdoings yet nothing changed.

We all know those guys are there for what they can siphone for themselves and not to serve. Even a new born baby has witnessed too much enough in his mother's womb before birth, of the too many wrongs in Nigeria's judicial, executive and legislative arms of government.

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by somziency: 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
If we continue like this, who checks the FG? We are in military era again.

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by NinjaMetahuman: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Stop all these 'as long as his family would be in front' bullshit..Nigeria belong to us all. If we cant stand up and defend it, which other country do we have?
is anyone stopping you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by mancheeutd(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
Trizzi:
A constitutional lawyer, Mike Ozekhome (SAN) has described the suspension of Justice Walter Onnoghen as illegal and unconstitutional.

Ozekhome in a statement on Friday he said the provisions of the constitution on appointment and removal of the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) was clear and was not followed by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/cjn-ozekhome-calls-for-mass-protest.html

The election will now successfully be rigged, PDP caucus will start trouble and then the military will take over nullifying all elections, or better still Obasanjo will be an interim president b4 new election will be conducted
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by DLondonboiy: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
is anyone stopping you?

Are you yoruba?

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
This issue is getting serious.

The president may be playing the game wrongly this time. But frankly speaking, honest people are going extinct.

2 Likes

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Antipob777(f): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ozokhome should go and die. I urge the security agencies to as a matter of urgency arrest this man now.

Did he call for shut down when GEJ sacked Salami

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by semyman: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
Do you still call him lifeless?
Fasten your seat belt till you confess with your mouth that he is no longer lifeless
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
Stop calling Ozekhome a constitutional lawyer, he is the lawyer to corrupt politicians. I don't take him serious.

2 Likes

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Seetto: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mike the defender of corrupt people...

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by uridadole: 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
Na so them them go the come call people that are being robbed to come protest in favor of the robbers.

I would rather protest for more corrupt people to give way for better Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Seetto: 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ozhekome don they fear...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
I can't wait for PMB to start his second term, some people go hear am.
God bless PMB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by semyman: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ozekhome is one of the agents of looters and election riggers.
He should be arrested now and be investigated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by todaynewsreview: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we southern Christians are unnecessarily heating up the polity with this unpatriotic rejection of this new incorruptible CJN appointed by president Buhari. Muric and other Muslim organizations must stand up to defend this new CJN against the hypocrisy of we southern Christians. When GEJ suspended CBN governor Sanusi, we Christians laughed and said nothing to condemn the move all because he was exposing GEJ's corrupt government. Now Buhari has suspended this thief called onnoghen and every Christian is spilling thrash. We Christians are indeed a problem in this country. In my next life i will be a Muslim sad

Why do you find pleasure in blasphemy? How will you feel if someone in the opposite make same assertion?
Repent as the night cometh when there will be no time. Jesus still loves you and want you to be saved.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by NinjaMetahuman: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Are you yoruba?
ask www.google.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos / Nigerian Army Blocks Christoph Koettl, New York Times Reporter On Twitter / GEJ: Leader Can Be Called Upon To Come Rule Again After Losing Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.