Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,084 members, 7,807,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Sanwo-olu Hosts D’banj, Phyno, KSA And Nollywood Actors (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sanwo-olu Hosts D’banj, Phyno, KSA And Nollywood Actors (photos) (29124 Views)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Hosts Top Nigerian Celebrities (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Hosts D’banj, Phyno, KSA And Nollywood Actors / The Story Of The Epic Battle Between KSA And Chief Bolarinwa Abioro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Hosts D’banj, Phyno, KSA And Nollywood Actors (photos) by princetom1(m): 12:21am On Jan 26, 2019
When we say celebrities are part of Nigeria problem, some people will curse person... I trust people like eedris abdulkareem, falz, African China, to never have anything to do with these failures

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Hosts D’banj, Phyno, KSA And Nollywood Actors (photos) by SouthWestBlood(m): 12:33am On Jan 26, 2019
They quickly respond to the corrupt ones because they get paid. These yeyebrities don't share the same struggle with the commoners. They are part of the the big problem which Nigeria is going through.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Hosts D’banj, Phyno, KSA And Nollywood Actors (photos) by mycutiepie(f): 4:45am On Jan 26, 2019
It's only in Nigeria you will see "yeyebrities" frolicking with politicians. Until we say no to such and learn to separate showbiz/celebrities using style to endorse candidates publicly, we have a long road ahead of us.

I despise the fact that these yeyebrities have glorified Sanwo-Olu so much prior to election!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Hosts D’banj, Phyno, KSA And Nollywood Actors (photos) by Alningawy: 6:20am On Jan 26, 2019
Nairatrenders:

Is phyno a lagosian?
Re: Sanwo-olu Hosts D’banj, Phyno, KSA And Nollywood Actors (photos) by kibraaminase(m): 6:56am On Jan 26, 2019
Yohh:
Yinka Quadri is there, best actor Yoruba genre
Why Taiwo Hassan(Ogogo)not always being on the track again
Re: Sanwo-olu Hosts D’banj, Phyno, KSA And Nollywood Actors (photos) by Trendme: 10:05am On Jan 26, 2019
grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Hosts D’banj, Phyno, KSA And Nollywood Actors (photos) by merits(m): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=Oma307 post=75110938]is he the governor of the state, while going this far when you have election that will determine your fate [/kquote]
Na so me too see am oo,he is too over serious about his ambition.if he loses election this guy will commit suicide cuz of over zealous

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister / Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married / Moses Bliss, Fiancée Marie Wiseborn Release Pre-wedding Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.