Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Suggestions Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Suggestions Needed (836 Views)

Suggestions Needed! / Please Fellow Nairalanders Help Rate My Blog- Suggestions Needed / (NEEEDED) Phone Browser Suggestions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions Needed by Billy23(m): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
I want to make a website using WordPress and I need suggestions on what templates to use. The website would be like a free will or charity in the sense that bright minds would come in with ideas of what they want to do and tell how they plan on succeeding and how much they would need to see it out.
The template should have a sign up and also a form to fill out the necessary details and then send to the board for reviews.
Thanks to anyone who can suggest to me smiley
Re: Suggestions Needed by Cyberleets: 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
You are just calling template upandan...dude this is WordPress not blogger!!
Re: Suggestions Needed by Billy23(m): 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
Cyberleets:
You are just calling template upandan...dude this is WordPress not blogger!!
Okay sir, can you suggest for me a WordPress theme I can use for it?
Re: Suggestions Needed by HeWrites(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
Billy23:

Okay sir, can you suggest for me a WordPress theme I can use for it?

Pena

Maisha

Peak

Philantrophy

Zeko

Lifeline

Alone

I have Premium WordPress themes for sale though... If you are interested, contact me via my Signature

(1) (Reply)

10.2k Instagram Page For Sale / I Need A Verified Nigerian Adsense Plus Website To Buy / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! 7k Likes Facebook Page Available For Sale, Going Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.