Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,949 members, 7,803,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler (12737 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Fayose Reacts To 2018 Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by Plus10(m): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2019
Hitler is a saint where Buhari is.
Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by Ogenejude: 10:32am On Jan 26, 2019
I can help you get a foreign number to use for whatsapp, call and all online verification "USA and Canada " message me if you need
Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by saintegs(m): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2019
For a man that doesn't read, Social Media uproar is useless... Where is a meeting taking place. Which capital is being occupied. Who is leading the Protest.
Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by Efficacy30: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2019
Worst than hitler. Nigeria is sitting on an atomic bomb will can explode anytime soon.
Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2019
post=75126774:

Let them know sis.
Their pain, our gain!! cheesy

Gbam!
Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by semyman: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2019
You again? It will never be well with you and your co-travellers on corruption and looting.

Some parents should demand for the refund of the school fees wasted on some dingbats running foolish commentaries on this elementary subject as the suspension of the CJN backed by a CCT directive

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by KaptainAfrika: 10:36am On Jan 26, 2019
If He was Hitler. You would be dead. One bullet to the head, or a simple disappearance.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by donjahsy(m): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2019
post=75126681:
Those who have left the substance of the matter, which is non-declaration of assets, to embark on a wild goose chase must know that they are part of the problems of this country.
Those cheering the CJN have been busy trying to depict the issue as executive interference in another arm of government.
They are failing to realise an important fact that those who have the privilege of holding exalted offices in trust for the rest of Nigerians should lead by example.

It was speculative for some commentators to think that the CJN was being targeted so that he could be removed and replaced with someone who will work in the interest of the government in the February elections.
The most important question should be whether the CJN broke the law or not in failing to declare his assets.

One major and incontrovertible fact which has emerged from the controversy over the CJN’s alleged failure to declare his assets is his own reported admission that he made a mistake by forgetting to declare a number of his assets.
The number one judicial officer is also reported to have expressed ignorance about the time space within which he should have made the declaration.”

We are not talking of a magistrate or a high court judge but a judge of the Supreme Court, who happens to be the number one judicial officer of the land; we must forget sentiments and look at facts.”

The posturing of some South-South governors in defence of the CJN should be treated as treason since they swore to protect and preserve the constitution.

There was a country!
when you die, your tombstone should be written, an idiot was buried here.
Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by rock003: 10:36am On Jan 26, 2019
post=75126681:
Those who have left the substance of the matter, which is non-declaration of assets, to embark on a wild goose chase must know that they are part of the problems of this country.
Those cheering the CJN have been busy trying to depict the issue as executive interference in another arm of government.
They are failing to realise an important fact that those who have the privilege of holding exalted offices in trust for the rest of Nigerians should lead by example.

It was speculative for some commentators to think that the CJN was being targeted so that he could be removed and replaced with someone who will work in the interest of the government in the February elections.
The most important question should be whether the CJN broke the law or not in failing to declare his assets.

One major and incontrovertible fact which has emerged from the controversy over the CJN’s alleged failure to declare his assets is his own reported admission that he made a mistake by forgetting to declare a number of his assets.
The number one judicial officer is also reported to have expressed ignorance about the time space within which he should have made the declaration.”

We are not talking of a magistrate or a high court judge but a judge of the Supreme Court, who happens to be the number one judicial officer of the land; we must forget sentiments and look at facts.”

The posturing of some South-South governors in defence of the CJN should be treated as treason since they swore to protect and preserve the constitution.

There was a country!

You keep on copying the same thing over and over. Na so you daft reach?

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by Seetto: 10:36am On Jan 26, 2019
I don't know why they are unable to state categorically why cjn must not be suspended, someone who failed to declare over 800mill and 50 houses, he is not a business man, how did he acquired such money, corruption in Nigeria don over riped,

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by Fraust40(m): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2019
I think the CJN himself should quietly have stepped down, to save the Judiciary this mess. It's true there are some political undertones to this, but if he actually stated that he "forgot" to declare bank accounts from which he was receiving and spending huge sums of money (not a part of his official pay) from, then the dignified thing he could have done is to quietly and inconspicuously step down after being found out without having to drag the image of the Judiciary through this mess. The impunity with which the CJN has handled this matter pisses me off. This is the sort of corruption prevalent in the Judiciary that I'm against. I'd rather have a corrupt Police Officer headed by a corrupt Police Chief in a city with a corrupt Mayor located in a State with a corrupt Governor than have a corrupt Judge. A society where justice can be put on auction without consequences has already descended into depths irrecoverable.

That said, we all know that the power to suspend is constitutionally conferred on NJC exclusively, but the CJN is the chairman of the NJC, and the legal principle Nemo Judex In Causa Sua (You cannot be a Judge in your own matter) rings true here. Getting the NJC to discipline the CJN is like convening a Court Martial to convict a serving Chief of Defense Staff. It won't work. The logical thing to do is to first remove him from office (no matter how temporal or illegal) so that someone else can effectively be a judge in his matter.

As much as I don't like Buhari and his policies, this is one trick up his sleeves I support.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by twilliamx(m): 10:37am On Jan 26, 2019
Una see wetin Atiku supporters they cause? Fayose wey slap judge sef dey get mouth . Na wa o
Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by Efficacy30: 10:37am On Jan 26, 2019
post=75126685:
This criminal just dey wake up?!
He's so 2018!
Late comer to the parry!!

We just cant wait for FeBuhari 16th 2019....
Let's do another 4 more years Daddy.
Sai Baba.........

Your father is a criminal. I’m pretty sure no one in your wretched generation can attain the level the so called ‘criminal’ has attained. Fool
Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by youthgear: 10:37am On Jan 26, 2019
For A Male Househelp Or Cook In Port Harcourt Please Call 09065070111
Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by segzy3(m): 10:38am On Jan 26, 2019
post=75126681:

There was a country!
fayose is a mumu;pmb pls ride on
Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by madridguy(m): 10:38am On Jan 26, 2019
Saturday: He is Jubril from Sudan grin grin

NgeneUkwenu:
Monday: Buhari is a tyrant.

Tuesday: Buhari is not in charge

Wednesday: Buhari's government has been hijacked

Thursday: Buhari is tired

Friday: Buhari is a dictator

No better ways to identify people who are very desperate and completely confused.

Election is in 21 days abeg. Can we get serious?
Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 26, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Monday: Buhari is a tyrant.

Tuesday: Buhari is not in charge

Wednesday: Buhari's government has been hijacked

Thursday: Buhari is tired

Friday: Buhari is a dictator

No better ways to identify people who are very desperate and completely confused.

Election is in 21 days abeg. Can we get serious?

I hate you to my bone marrow! you sold your soul for stipend. spit
Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:39am On Jan 26, 2019
madridguy:
Saturday: He is Jubril from Sudan grin grin

Thanks let me go add it. grin

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2019
At least Hitler grew the economy before he destroyed Germany, our own is shrinking the economy and destroying the country at the same damn time smiley
Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by Ameko4ever(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2019
MY VIEW POINT
My ears are now full with noise, sound and music arising from the suspension of Walter Onnoghen and swearing in of Dr. Tanko as acting CJN by Mr. President. Show of emotions and display of intellectual knowledge of the law are awash. Self appointed legal luminaries and public commentators are busy projecting their viewpoints. Opinion camps are becoming real; those for and those against. The stage is set for insults and praise.
I have come to understand Nigerians are interesting people whose opinion on national discourse follows political, tribal, religious and other warped affiliations. When misdeeds farvor them they gladly raise their selfish flag and speak with so much eloquence with intention to convince you that color black is actually color white. Alas, if they find themselves in the other side, all hell is let loose. They will suddenly remember such words as injustice, unfair, bigotry and bla bla bla...
Now, am so convinced that Dr. Tanko, the brand new acting CJN and those in his camp are smiling, thanking God and praising Buhari to high heavens while Walter's camp are licking their wounds and cursing Buhari and asking God, why? The evil spirits of politics, tribe, religious are hovering around looking for whom to devour. That explains the anger, press releases and silence we are experiencing since Buhari plunged the "forbidden fruit"
My take: One man meat is another man poison. Fortunately for Tanko, he now has a national meat on his table and Walter table is now full with nestle and other bitter weeds. Needless for all these public outcry; Baba has done it and no going back. Tanko camp to celebration and merry making and Walter camp, hmmmm, wound licking. By now, the new CJN is singing a popular calabar song:"Tinkoriko nke kam ntietie mbet"
Life issues are all about winning and losing.
Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by LegacyB: 10:40am On Jan 26, 2019
And u are Adolf Hillary?People wey no suppose open mouth Dey talk. U were still contesting to return as governor that u showed the world your militaristic tendencies. No wonder u couldn’t sustain 16-0.Shame
Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by LegacyB: 10:41am On Jan 26, 2019
And u are Adolf Hillary?People wey no suppose open mouth Dey talk. U where still contesting to return as governor that u showed the world your militaristic tendencies. No wonder u couldn’t sustain 16-0.Shame :- undecided undecided
Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by Zigdore: 10:41am On Jan 26, 2019
olufalaye:
Pls Nigerians in Dubai that can help a stranded brother out for accommodation and work. Pls am begging, help struggling brother, been sleeping airport since 2 days I've landed.
Currently at (Umm Al Quwain)
send me a mail
Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 26, 2019
I Am So Happy That The End Of Buhari Is Near. Tyranny Deos Nt Live Long In This Country. Buhari Ur Time Is Up And U Will Be Remembered Like Abacha.
Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by orion7: 10:45am On Jan 26, 2019
olufalaye:
Pls Nigerians in Dubai that can help a stranded brother out for accommodation and work. Pls am begging, help struggling brother, been sleeping airport since 2 days I've landed.
Currently at (Umm Al Quwain)
after chanting saibaba. you ran to Dubai

mtchewww. You go sleep airport tire

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by Evercurious(f): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2019
Zigdore:
send me a mail

Pls be careful. Just checked his previous posts. They re full of same issues: ONE NEED TO ANOTHER.

Cheers
Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by xcelentattitude(m): 10:48am On Jan 26, 2019
post=75126685:
This criminal just dey wake up?!
He's so 2018!
Late comer to the parry!!

We just cant wait for FeBuhari 16th 2019....
Let's do another 4 more years Daddy.
Sai Baba.........

The CJN may be wrong for all I care but Buhari is super wrong!

Why is he wrong or continue to be wrong?
Gandollar and his team mates are still grazing about freely. I suppose you can't see that.

We are not in the zoo, we are in the jungle because even in the zoo there is order but in the jungle, there is not.

He keeps shielding criminals who have pitched their tent with him, while he hunts down those who have not.

Buhari can never be wrong in the eyes of his supporters

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by jameskey(m): 10:51am On Jan 26, 2019
Buhari the hurricane ,Buhari the averter.We need leaders that will always stand on the part of truth.If we remove the God element,Buhari is for sure going to slay Atiku and the PDP come febuary 16th 2019.some people will be shocked at the kind of defeat,PDP and ATIKU will suffer at the poll.No pain No gain.Nigeria is bigger than the greedy few..

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by cosse(m): 10:51am On Jan 26, 2019
Abjay97:
I supported PMB in 2015 but I have seen him as the most nepotic, worst president Nigeria has ever produced. Even though GEJ was corrupt, he carried everyone along..
I will go for Atiku, just got my PVC some weeks back. Moghalu and others are good, but I cant risk Buhari winning again.
ur cup of tea...u av only one insignificant vote........and u obviously av chosen to waste it..............best of luck.......pmb all d way
Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by Deepthoughts: 10:51am On Jan 26, 2019
post=75126681:

There was a country!
If onoghen broke the law then let the law follow it's course n not resulting to illegalities,the law may be slow,tedious n sometimes annoying but it has to be respected and if necessary reworked for a better society,what buhari has done is very dangerous n it's implications is unpredictable.
Re: Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler by Chinashopping84: 10:51am On Jan 26, 2019
before nko

check my siggy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N2.1bn Fraud: Dokpesi Received Funds Without Executing Any Contract – Witness / PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) / Jonathan Knows Oil Thieves –el-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.