Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) (31987 Views)

Woman Wants To Be Paid Before Taking Her Sick Child For Treatment. Graphic Pics / Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Nigerian Cancer Survivor Shares Her Story, After Welcoming A Child (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by KenOne: 11:26am On Jan 26, 2019
Wike
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2019
NkayStory:

I thought so too....the guy looks suspicious.

See how fresh he is looking compared to the skeletal baby...

Poor baby! cry
don't say what you don't know I was there

4 Likes

Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by NkayStory(f): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2019
TechCapon:
don't say what you don't know I was there

Okay i hope so..
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2019
yanabasee:
The man looks healthy and fresh....Not like someone who has given all his savings off to safe the baby!!!

I think this is a stunt!!!
mumu

4 Likes

Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari effect continues.....

Nigeria on the brink

OGA pack well, didn't you read the story? He tried getting the attention of wike but failed how does it link to Buhari?? Wike is the father of the state.
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 26, 2019
How can we help
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:34am On Jan 26, 2019
anonymous1759:

OGA pack well, didn't you read the story? He tried getting the attention of wike but failed how does it link to Buhari?? Wike is the father of the state.

Buhari is the president

1 Like

Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by Korllami007: 11:37am On Jan 26, 2019
A broke guy taking care of a new born baby without breast milk and at this stage the baby needs a lot of attention from the mother.
One thing is certain the guy won't beable to work

2 Likes

Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 11:40am On Jan 26, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Buhari is the president

Is easier to get wike's attention compared to Buhari. Sometimes we pass through our mother's to get to our fathers.. That doesn't make our father'wicked.
Stop politicizing everything. I know you hate Buhari. Vote for PDP on feb 16th. But use your No 6 to comment.
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2019
anonymous1759:

Is easier to get wike's attention compared to Buhari. Sometimes we pass through our mother's to get to our fathers.. That doesn't make our father'wicked.
Stop politicizing everything. I know you hate Buhari. Vote for PDP on feb 16th. But use your No 6 to comment.

Only a zombie robot will like Buhari....

A nepotic and divisive character

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by chukwumzurum(m): 11:49am On Jan 26, 2019
cry
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by delpee(f): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
While some people are flaunting Lamborghini, Rolls Royce et al. It's a great pity that there's extreme disparity in this country. No meaningful social welfare plans for the poor.

In a saner society, health insurance would have taken care of this. Their rich men understand the need for charity and always go the extra mile to care for the less privileged people.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Only a zombie robot will like Buhari....

A nepotic and divisive character

grin angry grin grin angry grin grin > grin grin grin[center][/center] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Abeg no kill yourself for Buhari matter him no send you even Atiku....
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by karlboss: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
TechCapon:
Happened in port Harcourt He was sitting in front of rivers government house hoping that wike will drive by and help him Police were just harassing him anyhow. I was there but as a tech blogger I can't report it.

He can create a GoFundMe campaign or fundly account. He can raise millions in days by God's grace. Please reach him if you can. People raise money on GoFundMe steady
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
God please help both father and son

1 Like

Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
NkayStory:

Poor baby! cry
so he should also kill himself because the child is sick? How do you reason? You can see the baby clearly needs help and he is advocating for the help needed. Whether he us faking or not, the child isn't faking. if you watch the video you can clearly hear him mentioning all the hospitals he has gone to if it is a lie, let them come out and refute the claim.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by daddyfreeman1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
Wish to help with any amount
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by AbleGod32123: 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
yanabasee:
The man looks healthy and fresh....Not like someone who has given all his savings off to safe the baby!!!

What’s this nonsense u are saying?
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by Finegrl(f): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
AbleGod32123:

What’s this nonsense u are saying?
lol I taya o
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by xjiggy: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Everything is a joke to most brainless nairalanders. The child have holes in his heart that's why he's so emanciated. It does not matter how much u feed the child, the disease is eating him slowly. The father doesn't need to look thin in body. What he's suffering right now is mental, psychological and emotional not physical. It is the child that needs help. We blame Govt for everything but the truth is the biggest donors to charity and philanthropists in the world are private individuals. Our rich only rub their wealth in our faces but shy away from helping the needy.

6 Likes

Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by tessytessy(f): 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
I cried like a baby watching this.
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
haywire07:
And the wife must have abandoned him and hoeing on a chief's bed

But he should sit on a highway where Dangote truck drivers can help him. Dangote is kuku the richest man

I think you are heartless
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
yanabasee:

wow, ur very existence is a stunt.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
NkayStory:

Poor baby! cry
I don't think the man has to look skeletal like the babay to be believed
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by abhee007(m): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
NkayStory:

Poor baby! cry
stupid and wicked person
...so because the boy is skeletal his father must be skeletal.... Pple without conscience,if the father is like that too who will help too idiot....God help the boy..
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
karlboss:

He can create a GoFundMe campaign or fundly account. He can raise millions in days by God's grace. Please reach him if you can. People raise money on GoFundMe steady
Nigerians?
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by fedora04: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
Good Question asked..
Jesus was with his disciples one day and they saw a man born blind..They immediately asked the question who sinned that this man was born blind.The believe of the Jews is that there is always a reason for every misfortune..Someone must have sinned for this to happen.

Jesus being divine answered their question like this.."This man did not sin,neither did his parents...but this happened that the name of the Lord might be glorified"

Sometimes God in his Sovereignty allows some things to occur that the ultimate result be the glorification of his name.

Offpoint:
About those asking God to heal the child.
I'm a Christian, but sometimes I feel like questioning God... why can't God heal the child without a pastor praying for it? what sin has the child committed that warrants a prayer before healing?

Can a caring father starve a toddler until the toddler ask for food?

1 Like

Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by frozen70(f): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
haywire07:
And the wife must have abandoned him and hoeing on a chief's bed

But he should sit on a highway where Dangote truck drivers can help him. Dangote is kuku the richest man

Don't reason like this in situations like this

The man will draw more attention than the woman

She is around there watching them as that's the only way they will attract sympathy and help

That child needs surgery and it involves lots of money to be done here or India

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation / Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know / The Marriage Between "aa" And "ss", "as" And Ss. (wat's The Product)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.