Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

When 5% Is Wiser Than 97% - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When 5% Is Wiser Than 97% (966 Views)

First LGA Result From Anambra Is Out. Obi Secures 97% Of Votes / The Church Is Wiser Now, Will Not Be Used By Politicians – Pastor Adeboye / I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When 5% Is Wiser Than 97% by dokyOloye: 4:56am On Jan 26, 2019
We warned them about Buhari but they refused to listen.
We rightly saw through the illiterate jihadist called buhari and shouted ourselves hoarse, they refused to listen.
Now,buhari has turned to an ongoing disaster grin,economic terrorist and worse grin
I'm beginning to like this Buhari now,might even vote him grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When 5% Is Wiser Than 97% by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 5:00am On Jan 26, 2019
grin grin
They all knew buhhari was no good then. It was their tribal, religious and other hidden interests that overrode the caution signs back then. Now they say all hands must be on deck to save "our" democracy! And i ask, who unchained this mad hyena in the first place in 2015

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When 5% Is Wiser Than 97% by ChidiAlaigbo: 5:18am On Jan 26, 2019
dokyOloye:
We rightly saw through the illiterate jihadist called buhari and shouted ourselves hoarse, they refused to listen.
Now,buhari has turned to an ongoing disaster grin,economic terrorist and worse grin

Ogbeni, go and clean up Ariaria Market jare ..........gettarahere!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When 5% Is Wiser Than 97% by HtwoOw: 5:19am On Jan 26, 2019
So is your name Nasirudeen or your father has been islamized ??
dokyOloye:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When 5% Is Wiser Than 97% by Ikechu12: 5:23am On Jan 26, 2019
dokyOloye:

grin grin grin grin I'm actually liking him too. I believe in complete division of Niggeria and I keep saying it Nnamdi Kanr and all fighting for division need to stop fighting, he should step aside and allow Buhari do all the work. Low behold, that came true and it's just amazing the beautiful diaster Buhari is doing. I honestly didn't think someone can be that terrible in leadership. I wish I live in Nigeria, I'll vote for that nigga. He's a blessing, not so much for Niggeria, but definitely for those that want that poor excuse of a country gone

8 Likes

Re: When 5% Is Wiser Than 97% by dokyOloye: 5:23am On Jan 26, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

Father Lord,extend you blessings on this my brother who has to do zoneB work in order to feed.
Let your Mighty hand touch him so he can be able to change jobs and earn a decent living .
I ask in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, Amen

7 Likes

Re: When 5% Is Wiser Than 97% by orisa37: 5:36am On Jan 26, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

He calls him hyena. I call him Pharaoh till Nigerians cross The Red Sea of Macban and Muric Mischief. He is simply dangerous.
Re: When 5% Is Wiser Than 97% by TreasureJunky: 6:08am On Jan 26, 2019
They said the 5% put all their eggs in one basket,, I wonder what the 97% that scattered their eggs are benefitting now..... Fools everywhere
Re: When 5% Is Wiser Than 97% by helinues: 6:11am On Jan 26, 2019
The status still remain the same.. And so shall it be till 2023.
Re: When 5% Is Wiser Than 97% by Ololanla: 6:12am On Jan 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: When 5% Is Wiser Than 97% by Jesusloveyou: 7:19am On Jan 26, 2019
is it constitutional for thief onnogen to file a case, hear the case and DELIVER JUDGEMENT all within 2hrs.

2 Likes

Re: When 5% Is Wiser Than 97% by Afamed: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
dokyOloye:
Who are we? Biafra warlord?

1 Like

Re: When 5% Is Wiser Than 97% by Afamed: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
TreasureJunky:
They said the 5% put all their eggs in one basket,, I wonder what the 97% that scattered their eggs are benefitting now..... Fools everywhere
Stop wailing, Febuhari 16 is around again

1 Like

Re: When 5% Is Wiser Than 97% by kemmylove101: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Really.. why are you people always talking like this. you are a grown man. what did you do when this man was his running maye that year.
Lets try and find solution to this menace and not point fingers

(1) (Reply)

Eze Ikonne To Ogah. "I Will Support Okezie Ikpeazu. Your Ambition Is Unfair... / Ezekwesili’s Group Declares Support For Atiku / Could Apc And Google Be Working Together??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.