Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS (31517 Views)

Photos: Blind Mother Welcomes Twins Months After Daughter Went Missing / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 5:20am On Jan 26, 2019
Friends and acquaintances have taken to social media to mourn the demise of a Nigerian man simply identified as Joe who died recently in Italy. 

Wendy Bliz, a friend of the deceased revealed that Joe had been fighting for the custody of his daughter who was allegedly adopted by the Italian government by force. 

Wendy who didn't reveal the exact cause of the man's death, lamented and claimed that the deceased died while fighting for his daughter as she promised his child must go back home. 

Though the reason for the "forceful" adoption by the Italian government was not given, internet users have argued that in some European countries, children are taken away from their parents if the authorities feel they are not properly taken care of. 

Below is what Wendy Bliz shared on Facebook yesterday. 

I never believe ur death until now.. Sir u where more than a bro 2 me always .. I neva knew ur calling me twice 2 days back will b d last time i will hear from u complaining about ur daughter.. BABY JOE.. 2 me how she was forcefully adopted frm u by Italian government, will b our last discussion..

But bro no need 4 me 2 ask much questions because u ar no longer here 2 hear me but i promise u one thing bro.. BABY JOE.. WILL SURELY GO HOME BY FIRE BY FALSE....EXCEPT MY GOD IS DEAD.. because.. HIM ALONE KNOWS U DIED because OF UR DAUGHTER.. 4 DIS REASON.. BABY JOE.. MUST GO HOME.... U DON'T NEED REST BRO....WE NEED U 2 FIGHT 4 UR DAUGHTER..

SHE NEEDS 2 GO HOME BRO.. because I CAN'T TYPE REST 4 U BRO.. BABY JOE NEED U. WHAT A COUNTRY

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/nigerian-man-dies-in-italy-after-daughter-was-forcefully-adopted-by-govt.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by delugajackson: 5:26am On Jan 26, 2019
We've got too much on our plates now. She can return after we might have kicked the dullard out of office. And maybe we can switch places.

Lord knows I'd give anything to be adopted by the Italian government just so I can escape this hell hole.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by madridguy(m): 5:29am On Jan 26, 2019
In some European countries, children are taken away from their parents if the authorities feel they are not properly taken care of. 

Here in Nigeria OYO is everybody case.

RIP Joe.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:41am On Jan 26, 2019
Though the reason for the "forceful" adoption by the Italian government was not given, internet users have argued that in some European countries, children are taken away from their parents if the authorities feel they are not properly taken care of.
Hmmmmm.....
Why was the daughter taken away from him is the question to ask.
And the mother of the child was not mention in all these?!
Sad story!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by HtwoOw: 5:53am On Jan 26, 2019
by fire by false indeed , muurfucka musta thought its NGN where they can issue ultimatums or burst pipelines to fight government

for government to take custody of child , it means there's gross misconduct , abuse , poor welfare or all of the above

guy may have been dealing in presence of his daughter or worse

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by Exwizard: 6:06am On Jan 26, 2019
delugajackson:
We've got too much on our plates now. She can return after we might have kicked the dullard out of office. And maybe we can switch places.

Lord knows I'd give anything to be adopted by the Italian government just so I can escape this hell hole.
Can you read clearly, her father died due to the pains of the government adopting the girl from him forcefully.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by Fela4ese: 6:24am On Jan 26, 2019
How did d govt kill the dad?or how did it happen trow more light on it plz

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by ifyalways(f): 7:37am On Jan 26, 2019
By fire by false

Where is the girls Mother?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by Henrodah(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2019
The guy is still angry even in death! He must have loved his daughter so much.....RIP man.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by Dshocker(m): 9:08am On Jan 26, 2019
My uncle almost lost his son in New Zealand as at 2009.... Although it was his 7yr old son that called the police on him twice and he was given the final warning.All because he whipped his son for changing the tv channel from cnn to cartoon network,but before his son would know what is happening,he found himself schooling at Onitsha and has adopted fully into the Igbo culture.

There are two things i advice any man living abroad to do

1.... Before you bring in any woman as your wife,she must sign a prenuptial agreement.

2....Never ever train your children or let them grow up their 1st 14yrs out side of Nigeria.

29 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by Orpe7(m): 9:09am On Jan 26, 2019
All these suspected drug peddlers. The child was probably taken away for her own good.
Child services do it all the time abroad.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 26, 2019
ifyalways:
By fire by false

Where is the girls Mother?

Probably somewhere behaving irresponsibly
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by AwesomeRomeo: 9:11am On Jan 26, 2019
"forceful" adoption by the Italian government cry

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by AllenSpencer: 9:12am On Jan 26, 2019
God bless Chief Justice Tanko Muhammed

God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2019
angry

Abroad no be by force

God will forgive me for what i am about to say..... Adoption might actually be a better outcome for the child.

Mario Balotelli was given up for adoption and it's very unlikely he would have risen to the heights he did if with his biological parents.

Coincidence - it happened in Italy too!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by Kencruz: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2019
They should adopt me too, I am tired of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by phase1: 9:14am On Jan 26, 2019
Dumbuharry don use poverty pursue citizens from country.

God punish am.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by popsyleo1: 9:14am On Jan 26, 2019
Rip
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by cmikel: 9:15am On Jan 26, 2019
God be with you..God help us all.

Is it not beta for him the government takes charge of child self ...

On this side they have been raping us anyhow

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by uuzba(m): 9:20am On Jan 26, 2019
madridguy:
In some European countries, children are taken away from their parents if the authorities feel they are not properly taken care of.

Here in Nigeria OYO is everybody case.

RIP Joe.
After all the caretaking by the government, the children will still carry gun and shoot others because of depression. Government will still charge student for education and put the student in debt to pay back student loan
The person will still carry CV and look for job or face joblessness and homelessness.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by uuzba(m): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2019
Kencruz:
They should adopt me too, I am tired of Nigeria.
No need. You have 200,000,000 of us here to keep you company.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by princemillla(m): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2019
Only a father can understand the pains of losing one's child to another man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by aremuforlife(m): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2019
I once posted this on the forum with the full details and it was not move to front page.

Point of correction the father name is Olawale Saheed Mustapha while the daughter is popularly called Baby Jo. And he is not a drug peddler like someone said above.
He was given a 2 years document and later sent to spray in lecce italy and on Saturday the daughter was forcefully taken away from without prior notice. And he was later sent a notice from tribunal to appear on the 12/02/2019. And if he not appear on that said date the baby will be adopted without his concept. And suddenly he was found dead.
I called this homicide, he was killed in other to pave the way for them to adopt the child illegally.
Below are the adoption notice and the summon notice from the judge.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by davillian(m): 9:23am On Jan 26, 2019
The Italian job
Neatly done wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by aremuforlife(m): 9:24am On Jan 26, 2019
[/quote][quote author=phase1 post=75124425]Dumbuharry don use poverty pursue citizens from country.

God punish am.

You talk out of sentiments, most of us in Europe left before the present administration.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by boxypane(m): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2019
She must know her roots eventually, but coming home to stay! Chai... May his soul rest on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Caught My 16-Year-Old Brother Smoking In His Room / My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It / 5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.