Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

*Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem (12060 Views)

Lets Build a 2&3 Bedroom of four Flats As One Unit In Enugu State by Engr Dubem / Building 2bedroom Semi Detached (2unit in1) Bungalow @Nsukka Enugu by Engr Dubem / How We Built The Foundation in a Valley / Waterlogged Land by Engr Dubem & Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
The building shape review

1 Like

Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2019
More pictures on this

Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by dongc(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
hi,
i am curious what would the parapet cost? how does it affect the total cost of the whole building..lastly i know better soup na money kill am...in term of advising client why should one invest so much in it this particular one its huge...i know people want to spend their own on their own house
Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
dongc:
hi,
i am curious what would the parapet cost? how does it affect the total cost of the whole building..lastly i know better soup na money kill am...in term of advising client why should one invest so much in it this particular one its huge...i know people want to spend their own on their own house

1. About 1.750m
2. Parapet usually is for Beauty and it secures the roof also.
3. I think why people make houses of various kind and the design they choose has a lot to do with choice, taste and class.
However, a massive house of this sort needs a big parapet i must say.

1 Like

Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by Lonestar124: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
Dubemcapital1:
More pictures on this
Dubem pls how mush will it cost to build the house to completion?
Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
Very ready for concrete casting

Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lonestar124:
Dubem pls how mush will it cost to build the house to completion?

50m can finish it but 65m will give a quality finishing,

1 Like

Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by bixton(m): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Dubemcapital1:
Very ready for concrete casting

Impressive concrete fascia profile.
Please what's the estimated number of bags of cement for this german sized fascia?
Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:07am On Jul 24, 2019
bixton:

Impressive concrete fascia profile.
Please what's the estimated number of bags of cement for this german sized fascia?

About 120 bags
Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by bixton(m): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2019
Dubemcapital1:

About 120 bags

Alright.
Keep up the good works.

1 Like

Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
bixton:

Alright.
Keep up the good works.

Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
Forming the front and back external steps of the building

Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Because of the size of the parapet we will make it 3 stages of casting

1 the slabs First
2 the parapet beam
Lastly is the body of the parapet

Follow us carefully please

Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
2nd stage of the parapet casting

Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by EbenezeWilliams: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Dubemcapital1:
Because of the size of the parapet we will make it 3 stages of casting

1 the slabs First
2 the parapet beam
Lastly is the body of the parapet

Follow us carefully please

Very calculative of you Engr Dubem, you are doing a good job here
Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:09am On Jul 28, 2019
Side by side shape review...

1 Like

Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:18am On Jul 28, 2019
EbenezeWilliams:

Very calculative of you Engr Dubem, you are doing a good job here

Thanks
Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 5:09am On Aug 09, 2019
More pics

Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2019
The final properties of the concrete mixture will be achieved within a period of time typically ranging from 3 to 14 days depending on the specific application. However, we choose to allow the concrete facia curing for just 10days

Bringing in roofing materials.

Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2019
Roof wood-structure has already gone far.

Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 8:42am On Sep 05, 2019
Here, we have 34ft kingpost, quite long.

Used so far :

1,300pcs of 2x4x18
50 pcs of 4x3x12
4bags of 4inches nail
1bag of 5inches nail
Expecting 800 pcs of 3x3x12

Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2019
The overview

1 Like

Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
Carcass of the 5 bedroom duplex concluded Successfully
Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by fabulous85: 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
Dubemcapital1:
The overview
pls what is the total square meter of this roof.
Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
fabulous85:
pls what is the total square meter of this roof.

Approximately, 1407.2m² its quite big.
It's the biggest duplex we built last year
Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:25am On Aug 03, 2020
That's the End of the Aba (Osisiomma), Abia State duplex carcass construction.

We delivered as agreed on the schedule of work (SOW) from clearing to roof woodwork.

1 Substructure
2. Superstructure
3. Concrete facia
4. Wood structure

Therefore that's the end of the carcass construction.

We appreciate God for wisdom, strength, protection etc during this construction.

We also thank My client's brother for everything, we had a wonderful experience with him.

And a big thank you to my client for this opportunity.

So sorry I did not update the closure of the trend earlier.
Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by whirlwind7(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2020
Dubemcapital1:
That's the End of the Aba (Osisiomma), Abia State duplex carcass construction.

We delivered as agreed on the schedule of work (SOW) from clearing to roof woodwork.

1 Substructure
2. Superstructure
3. Concrete facia
4. Wood structure

Therefore that's the end of the carcass construction.

We appreciate God for wisdom, strength, protection etc during this construction.

We also thank My client's brother for everything, we had a wonderful experience with him.

And a big thank you to my client for this opportunity.

So sorry I did not update the closure of the trend earlier.

Great job, Dubem.

How about the next stage of the work?

Electrical, plumbing, screening, fixing doors, windows, tiles and sanitary ware...
Aren't you going to be handling that part?

1 Like

Re: *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 3:54am On Aug 15, 2020
whirlwind7:

Great job, Dubem.

How about the next stage of the work?

Electrical, plumbing, screening, fixing doors, windows, tiles and sanitary ware...
Aren't you going to be handling that part?

Yeah, thank you. At the completion of the superstructure I realised that my client's elder brother who handles building projects for him was very interested in handling the finishing, so I pulled out carefully. Though my client understood very well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blocks Of Flats Property Designs / Mini Flat, 2 & 3 Bedrooms Flats For Rent @ Ota, Ogun State . / Intercontinental Hotel Tower Becomes One of Nigeria's Tallest Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.