Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage (19220 Views)

Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes / Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach / Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by Gisters: 5:54am On Jan 26, 2019
Kazeem Abimbola, popularly known as Jigan Babaoja, has said he will never flaunt his wife on social media. Jigan noted that he married his wife for himself and not the world.

“I don’t fancy putting pictures of my wife on social media because it may put my marriage into trouble. For instance, if I had something to do with another lady, the fact that I posted my wife’s picture on Instagram may prompt the other lady to cause trouble between me and my wife. My wife is not meant for the world; she is meant for only me and my children,” he said.

Jigan was recently involved in what seemed like a heated argument between himself, Funsho Adeolu and Kevin Ikeduba. Most of his fans thought the fight was real, until Jigan came out to state that it was just a prank. When asked about the motivation behind the supposed argument, he said he came up with the prank to attract traffic to his page.

“As an actor, I am supposed to make anything look as believable as possible. I contacted Kevin and I told him to act like the fight was real; so that was why he replied me in an angry tone via his Instagram page. Interestingly, it went viral and people were calling to know what happened but it was just a prank.

“As a comedian, I have to do things differently. I had to take the video down because Nigerians took the video too seriously; that was why I came out quickly to clear the air that it wasn’t real. I wanted to make it trend for a week, but it couldn’t stand for that long. I wanted it to be a video challenge similar to the 10-year challenge that trended recently. I only wanted traffic on my page. I am a very calm and respectful man,” he told Saturday Beats.

Speaking on the notion that actors in the Nigerian movie industry live fake lives, Jigan blamed the problem on competition.

“Whatever life I have chosen to live has to be appreciated. I have told God that I don’t want too much money, I just want to be comfortable. I am not in competition with anybody. There is a lot of competition in the industry and the people involved do not need it,” he said.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/flaunting-my-wife-on-social-media-may-affect-my-marriage-jigan

2 Likes

Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by Gisters: 5:54am On Jan 26, 2019
cool
Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by Tonmiwatimmy: 5:58am On Jan 26, 2019
as in .......which wife?

5 Likes

Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 26, 2019
Just because of (probable) side chickens yeah?

Continue o bros.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by nifemi25(m): 6:06am On Jan 26, 2019
You came up with shomo age me and it went viral. So you couldn't thought of bringing up another one except an argument with @kevinikeduba. Continue shotigbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by Speedyconnect15: 6:31am On Jan 26, 2019
Who is he pls?

3 Likes

Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by Joshmodest(m): 6:35am On Jan 26, 2019
see his reason for not wanting to show off his wife on SM , Nigerian men are always about themselves alone ....

4 Likes

Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by lonelydora: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2019
Just imagine the silly excuses he's giving

3 Likes

Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by Prodigytal: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2019
Get your own business ad. Mention me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz-rFpDQsLw
Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by Strongbest(m): 10:54am On Jan 26, 2019
cheesy@ I married my wife to myself not to the world.
Good thinking. I wonder what people gain scattering their family images all over the net.

See you all here:
www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by freemanbubble: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2019
Isoright
Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by apelike: 10:55am On Jan 26, 2019
Gisters:
Kazeem Abimbola, popularly known as Jigan Babaoja, has said he will never flaunt his wife on social media. Jigan noted that he married his wife for himself and not the world.

“I don’t fancy putting pictures of my wife on social media because it may put my marriage into trouble. For instance, if I had something to do with another lady, the fact that I posted my wife’s picture on Instagram may prompt the other lady to cause trouble between me and my wife. My wife is not meant for the world; she is meant for only me and my children,” he said.

Jigan was recently involved in what seemed like a heated argument between himself, Funsho Adeolu and Kevin Ikeduba. Most of his fans thought the fight was real, until Jigan came out to state that it was just a prank. When asked about the motivation behind the supposed argument, he said he came up with the prank to attract traffic to his page.

“As an actor, I am supposed to make anything look as believable as possible. I contacted Kevin and I told him to act like the fight was real; so that was why he replied me in an angry tone via his Instagram page. Interestingly, it went viral and people were calling to know what happened but it was just a prank.

“As a comedian, I have to do things differently. I had to take the video down because Nigerians took the video too seriously; that was why I came out quickly to clear the air that it wasn’t real. I wanted to make it trend for a week, but it couldn’t stand for that long. I wanted it to be a video challenge similar to the 10-year challenge that trended recently. I only wanted traffic on my page. I am a very calm and respectful man,” he told Saturday Beats.

Speaking on the notion that actors in the Nigerian movie industry live fake lives, Jigan blamed the problem on competition.

“Whatever life I have chosen to live has to be appreciated. I have told God that I don’t want too much money, I just want to be comfortable. I am not in competition with anybody. There is a lot of competition in the industry and the people involved do not need it,” he said.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/flaunting-my-wife-on-social-media-may-affect-my-marriage-jigan

were is the ugly biiiitch
Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by stillseth: 10:55am On Jan 26, 2019
Non of my business dont stress me abeg.

1 Like

Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by naijaguy123456(m): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2019
undecided
Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by Buharimustgo16F: 10:56am On Jan 26, 2019
Na ur business na why u come carry the matter come nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by DimIsaac10(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2019
Buhari product..

2 Likes

Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by tayebest(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2019
Na this tin wan follow Kelvin Ikeduba and Funsho Adeolu fight?

Everybody sha wan blow
Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by Buffalo2(m): 10:58am On Jan 26, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
as in .......which wife?
grin
Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2019
See stupid reason.
I don't even know him.

1 Like

Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by DONADAMS(m): 10:59am On Jan 26, 2019
this one has become irrelevant
Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by AgbaraOpic: 11:02am On Jan 26, 2019
I just want to assist those who believe on luck for free game, but it for once. after is pay after winning Whatsapp me on 08036089114 if interested
Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by bukatyne(f): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2019
Nigerian marriages....
Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by itiswellandwell: 11:07am On Jan 26, 2019
He has a very valid point. Look at it this way, assuming he is fond of posting his wife pictures on his page which automatically means he loves and cares for her alot. Abi, person wey you dey flaunt on your page, no be love? So, he's in a gathering and was talking and playing with one of his sisters, you know atimes, you can hold hands while talking to your sister, carry her bag for her etc. Amebo that knew his wife already since he has posted it on his page will quickly detect that the lady isn't his wife. Snap them and post it on social media for unnecessary call out. He will have to respond to it which is a waste of time for someone who has no time as that time can be put into productive use.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

1 Like

Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by Tinalex(f): 11:13am On Jan 26, 2019
Please don't flaunt her cos this same people abusing you for not flaunting her will be the one to tell her "how can a beautiful lady like you marry THIS HANDICAP? Before you know it, she will start disrespecting you and try to abandon the home. I wish you marital bliss. #liveandletlive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by Boyooosa(m): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2019
@op, kindly help me close this tread from your syd, appreciate mehn!
Re: Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage by TalentedGee1(m): 11:24am On Jan 26, 2019
If you need USA and Canada number for calls and WhatsApp
Dm me on WhatsApp to get yours at an affordable price you pay when it starts working..+1(512) 355-6224

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady In Tears After Meeting Harrysong For The First Time (Pix, Video) / Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission / PHOTOS: Davido Covers Thisday Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.