Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Ladies Please Who Did This To Us - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Who Did This To Us (14888 Views)

On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). / Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by pansophist(m): 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
Satan66:

You're a fool.
If a man were to say "Hello" to the average Nigerian woman slippers and baggy trousers with a Nokia phone the woman would immediately snub him.
You women want the attracted and spoiled like the gold diggers you all are.
Simple as that.

Why insult her na? You can pass your point without the ad-hominem.

I agree with you though. The problem is that most women do not understand the subconscious filtering system they used in eliminating guys they do not want to date. an important part of what women find attractive in men is his social proof/dominance/status, which is judged instantly by your overall sophistication (dressing, car, place of meet up (if you met in a danfo or in a setting that reflects your social status). Partly a reason why women are so obsessed with social media, it gives an instant album of your life, and they could place you in a hierarchy to know if you worth their time.

Look closely, even the ones here virtue signalling will ignore Dangote if he dressed commonly. It is after you have passed the social test, then the rule of ''I do not care of about his money'' becomes a thing. And do not ever think it is only Nigerian women, women are the same everywhere. Just expressed in different ways based on their cultural dictations.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by pansophist(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
phorget:

A popular saying goes does" when a man is successful he goes after women but when a woman is successful she feels that she doesn't need a man"

Yes, but only after men have developed society and she can buy comfort with money. In the pre-industrialized era, you will never see a woman saying she doesn't need a man. Because when other villages come to wage war, well, you surely do need men. And if war breaks out today, those women that do not need a man will suddenly disappear.

Because men love sacrificially. Civilisation is built, maintained, and sustained by men, for the betterment of all. Known matriarchial civilisation tends to cater to women only, and men seen as an accessory. And feminism even with their lies of equality, it only fights for women interest and turns a blind eye to inequality experienced by men. I have never seen a man that marries a woman because she is a ticket to a better life for him, but the opposite is not the case. Instinctively, men care and sacrifice for women, the opposite is hardly true (unless her children).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
phorget:

A popular saying goes does" when a man is successful he goes after women but when a woman is successful she feels that she doesn't need a man"
It is the duty of a man to look averagely presentable before approaching a woman unless you'll admit it that you yourself would give a listening ear to someone who dresses like a madt man. Most independent ladies don't see a reason for a man,they tend to be too arrogant and morally decayed that you'll start to wonder if they ever ever uses the ladies.

How many time have you offered to take a man out without him been the one to do the spending?

If I'm to go by your "saying" then it means a man's importance/value only lies in his financial capability (money) which isn't good enough. It's time men work on themselves and priorities more.Offer more than money, it's fast becoming useless.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by ImaIma1(f): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
ubunja:
so sad. For men still hopping to marry. Now the only sensible thing is to fvck and never commit. Coz as long as Instagram and Facebook exist she is not really yours. She is always looking...

Not necessarily. It is not one size fits all or same medicine for all ailments. You cannot still generalize even if more than 50% is bad. So that you will not use wife to do girlfriend or fling

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by em28: 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
abdeiz:
Our psyche is moulded by the immediate surrounding socio-economic factors.

Who wants to suffer any more? For guys it's a lady who would give them peace of mind and won't cheat, the issue of spending on her is variable because some don't mind spending. And for ladies is a man she can show off with and who is willing to spend on her.

That's just the Nigerian situation. Lemme not venture into how we came to this point but it's what it currently. Deal with it.

Bullshit ... girls are bad most times because their parents failed at parenting. It has nothing to do with the economy.

Prost.tution is a job like every other job. You engage in it to make money. You could be a waitress and make money but you choose prostitution ... why .. because the ROI is higher and it requires little intelligence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
I'll try to be very objective here.

I know there are dumbos, but no sensible girl chooses a man who's got money and nothing else tangible in the mix.
The fact, however, is that women like comfort and luxury... by default. So, in looking for a man to be with, they just can't help but be concerned if he can secure her comfortability...they like to know he's paces ahead of where they are. It's never really money in exclusion of other things. Material things might be secondary, but it can't be left out. If you've got money and you don't have sense or right values, we can't get married. I want kind, thougtful, intelligent, good sense of humour, responsible... but don't be broke! Have a job, potential for growth, and a place to call your own. That's the barest minimum. Anything short of these, nahh, I'm not interested.

If you say that's materialistic, then that's your business.

That’s not being materialistic by any standard. Evolutionally speaking, famales are ‘gate-keepers’ of offspring. They ensure that the environment is suitable enough for their offspring before breeding hence their natural instinct to search for the most suitable mate ( in terms of ability to provide the basic necessities). Female humans have that natural instinct too but it becomes a problem when materialism is over emphasised to the detriment of other equally viable qualities. The op is referring to the latter kind of female humans

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by DonroxyII: 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
ednut1:
That is why they keep getting bleeped and dumped. If u have nothing to offer urself that is what awaits u most times.
Aswear, name tit 4 tat, As a lady is looking for tushed guy also a gal is looking for tushed lady ..... and Any lady short for wife material for a made guy must surely be a fvcked material ..... They are easily identifiable by a sensible niqqa !
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by DonroxyII: 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
Omoge87:
Dear OP.

I don’t really understand this philosophy myself. I am a Nigerian lady. I currently work, I bought and drive my own car. Have almost completed my MSc which I paid for myself. My point being as a Nigerian lady I have never cared about what material thing a guy has. What girls think a guy can provide for them- they can actually provide for themselves if they work hard.

I have only been in two relationships in my life - but in those relationships I never cared about anything material. I cared about their long term vision and goals etc... I remember my first ex didn’t drive. I am the one that would drop him home after church etc.. When they had a need I would help. When I had need they would offer to help and I would politely decline - if it was monetary - simply cos I don’t want any guy to be saying he did xyz for me. Also I noticed Nigerian men associate helping their girlfriends with sex - so far as they are gifting you and giving you money they expect sex in return and as I am not a prostitute - I decline such things. I would rather ask my parents if I had any monetary needs. I don’t believe boyfriend should become your driver or your bank when courtship and vice versa. When you are husband and wife - then yes I can accept financial assistance from my husband - but not boyfriend. Why should a boyfriend be paying my fees or rent? I just don’t understand it at all. A girl should learn to be self - sufficient - when she has her own she won’t care if a guy has BMW or plenty money. She will rather want someone who is compatible with her vision and life long goals.

Bottom line my philosophy is if a girl works hard she won’t have to rely on a man for anything- she will not care if he has a car or money as her first port of call. She will be interested in - does he have a Job, is he a Christian, family background etc... because she wants someone likeminded and compatible with her also.

I think it is laziness that makes some girls want to live off a man. I just don’t understand it at all. My brain cannot comphrend the thought. There is nothing like having your own independence as a woman. I am not a feminist oooo. I just believe in hard work so you don’t have to rely on anyone or beg anyone for anything in this life.

On this same forum there was a post that asked would you rather a rich husband that cheats but provides or a poor husband that is faithful but can’t provide. I just shook my head. Why can’t one just have a hardworking husband and a hard working wife who are both faithful and provide for each other’s needs ?
One of the 1% sensible girl/woman in Nigeria .... I pray you find your better half and If you already have one .... I wish una everlasting bliss !
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
Any woman that is looking for potential is on her own, and I’m dead serious. This is the problem with women, they want to give give and give. They want to prove themselves and show their qualities of ‘wife’ material. Nigerian women are probably the smartest women in the world. Most women in the U.K., Europe and america end up being baby mamas, used and abused because they want to please a man by force. Giving him money, driving him around and emasculating him in the process, when he’s done with you he’ll leave you for a woman he can impress.

The only thing I can criticise about Nigerian women is that they are too needy. As a woman, it’s a must to have your own. You must have some form of independency. However, if you must date a man, the first criteria should be money and yes you should look for a man who has the ability to provide for you. There’s nothing wrong with it, stop trying to condition women’s minds to settle for potential or struggling guys. A struggling guy doesn’t even love himself, yet I should be the one to love him, when I’m not his mother. Men always look for the full package when looking for a wife, yet women have to manage and endure, for what Biko? Every single human being has the potiential to be something great, but only a few use it to their advantage. So please stop guilt tripping women, love and potential doesn’t pay bills. Wake up and stop being delusional. Men are extremely selfish when choosing their spouse, they look for traits that will benefit them in the long run. Women should start being selfish too, or you’ll end up bitter, miserable and used. I’ve said my own.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Paxie55: 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
The way poor and lazy guys always make it sound as if asking and having a monetary standard should be abolished.

A woman will offer to give birth, house chores, cook and all that, then contribute at least 40% financial assistant in the relationship.
Then, what is now the work of the said man of the relationship if money is the only thing you can offer.

Ladies, have a job but you see, never lower your standard.
At op, after giving him your all and all to prove that you careless about his money, did he or did he not dump You?
grin grin
If a guy likes you and wanna get married to You, nothing financially will stop that, that's if he has the money.
So, I'm never listening to the rants of nl lazy broke men.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Oluwaseydex(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
Rahyberg:
It's rare to see ladies who won't depends on you for monetary assistance. I really thank God for my galfriend, she Neva ask for a dime, but I knew at least we have to b our brothers keeper.. she believe in my long term goals likewise she is also a career woman. The day I sent her ordinary #500 airtime. I receive call instantly praying like pastor T B Joshua.. Not all ladies are parasitic in nature.
I met one recently she started with she's broke.I should send her money,sent her then she told me she's out of sub,I knew where she was going subbed for her then she was using style to tell me her charger spoilt blab bla bla.Using scope to tell me that not she's Materialistic,lol I kept laughing within me
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
And to the lady on the first page @ omoge87 that was busy driving her boyfriends around and declining their help when they offered, did any of them marry you? The men here are busy hailing you, but deep inside they would never choose/marry a babe like you in real life. It’s good to be independent, but when you are unable to receive help due to this miss independent attitude, it’s gross and it only drives men away from you in the long run. It’s also very masculine. Ahbeg any rich/stable man who wants to sponsor my life, I will open my hands with a welcoming heart, despite me having my own. Life is too short to be forming strong head cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by phorget(m): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
MariaLavina:
If I'm to go by your "saying" then it means a man's importance/value only lies in his financial capability (money) which isn't good enough. It's time men work on themselves and priorities more.Offer more than money, it's fast becoming useless.

Seems you are contracting yourself, men working on themselves(to what ends please)?
Man's value will always lie on his dreams and aspirations, on his spiritual and as well as his physical being. Alas! all what I've mentioned would always have a man's financial capability as an under tone.
A man priority would be to see him give his dream a life and that is what I call successful. Even when you choose to work on yourself as a man then what would be your ultimate goal?
Every man would be capable of offering more than money but the argument here is that most ladies ultimate aim is what they will be able to gain from that same man without them contributing anything meaningful into the man's life except their kpekus.

The fact that a man looks fresh doesn't mean he has come to buy you the world, he only worked on himself so as to look presentable to you as a lady. Unfortunately, most ladies uses this as a yardstick to determine how successful that man is.
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Raalsalghul: 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
SyberKate:
So about 2 years ago when I was still dating my now ex I got a call from a family friend in the US, towards the end of the call she asked me if I was married yet and I said no but was dating someone and she was like "oh that's nice, what does he do" and I replied saying he's an accountant. She went on and said "wow that's great, and is he working" to which I replied yes. And she congratulated me and says "I hope it works out for you two"

Fast forward to today, I was at a Meetup with some old friends and one of my friends, lets call her ladyA was trying to hook up another of our friends ladyB who was single.

So ladyA says to ladyB that she has this friend who is single and searching and she believes ladyB will like him. The first thing ladyB says is "him get money" and I was shocked. Him get money, seriously that's the only thing that concerns you. You don't care if he has a job or a career, or a Christian or Muslim. If from a good family background you didn't ask any of that. But it didn't end there, so I forgot to mention we are 4 in ladies in this Meetup. So the forth lady, I'll call her ladyC now cuts in and says "what car does he drive? because me too I'm interested"

And I started doing some maths, we are 4 in a group and 2 of them only cared about material things to mortivate them to date a guy, that's 50%. Is that 50 percent or even more of Nigeria ladies think this way.

Now compare this to what I said in the beginning, my family friend in the US only cared about my guy potential, what he does.

I think I have said enough for now so my question is Nigerian ladies why don't you care about the guys with potential anymore?
Why do you think so much about material things and not what are more important.

The floor is open, oya start dropping your comments or excuses
Let me camp here. Shit's soon gonna hit the fan on this thread.
Meanwhile at Op, 50 per cent is an understatement, try 89 percent. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
Guys, never lower your standards. marry the best and use the gold digger for your sexual fun. if she is a gold digger, She will always be. you cant change or convinced a gold digger

Any girl that cant marry potential will be single for life and married to a vibrator. most young guys from 18-35 years are potentials, it is either you take or leave

for single ladies that want already made, go and marry you made guys.20 ladies are already fighting for his money, lets see if he will give you a chance

some Black women are never realistic. guys make do away with those unrealistic single ones, let them go and marry in another planet

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Raalsalghul: 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Op, Lol.... No wonder they keep falling into traps, if you wanna easily get a Nigerian lady ,just get a car and flash money, and Dazol..... Na una do unaselves...gringringrin Some ladies don't hustle anything ,by their comments you shall know them ,all they know is "have you sent it"??cheesycheesycheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Raalsalghul: 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
pacifik:

And that's the problem with our country, we're always praying... Even the Bible says that " God shall bless the works of our hands"... If I keep on praying without working then how will the riches come... Even in the Bible men like David, Solomon and Abraham compromised at some point in their walk with God just to survive...
My Brother when you find yourself in a country like this one, a country where "survival of the fittest" is the watch word then you've got to wisen up..
You talk about legal means of obtaining wealth, the word legal is outdated in the Nigerian parlance, it's only effective in the dictionary.... Even your president doesn't make legal decisions anymore... It's a lawless nation where you have to get lawless to survive...
I know I might be wrong, but e be like say u be yahoo boy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Paxie55: 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
Guys are free to say they love firm boobs, big ass, straight legs, light/dark skinned ladies, tall, brilliant and all that, but when a woman tries to set up a standard for herself, this same menist and I wanna please man wanna be(eg: op) will be on our head and try to cower women into having a lower standard as they have chosen for themselves. grin
Op, since giving your bfs money and all what not is your own choice and standard, allow me make mine in peace. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by pryme(m): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
SyberKate:

He left me

I think, most men are stuck with a dilemma. They want women but at the same they want a woman that acts like a man.
Maybe he left because you were now a man, as in you could take care of yourself, you are independent, you don't need his approval, these are what makes a man. Maybe he could not deal with it.

Well I could be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Paxie55:
The way poor and lazy guys always make it sound as if asking and having a monetary standard should be abolished.

A woman will offer to give birth, house chores, cook and all that, then contribute at least 40% financial assistant in the relationship.
Then, what is now the work of the said man of the relationship if money is the only thing you can offer.

Ladies, have a job but you see, never lower your standard.
At op, after giving him your all and all to prove that you careless about his money, did he or did he not dump You?
grin grin
If a guy likes you and wanna get married to You, nothing financially will stop that, that's if he has the money.
So, I'm never listening to the rants of nl lazy broke men.

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by habaabj: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
MariaLavina:

tell us more about this so we can learn and be better ..... offer more like?
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
Most Nigerian women are living in a world of fantasy, they go to youtube and watch videos of women in america and uk giving advices on how to date like it is world view. funny enough, they live in Nigeria , where the reality is different.

for your information

Every man once was or is a BOB the builder, simple as abc. take it or leave it, if you dont like it, go and marry jesus christ, i dont care.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Eberechi24(f): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
MariaLavina:
Why did your relationships end? You seem like every man's dream. smiley
Maria, you dey find trouble.

Truth be told there is no statue quo to gett things right. Don't be surprised those girls who are looking for big car and always begging for money are getting married happily òr in happy relationships

You are a wife material online, what happens offline? Are they men no offline?
Interestingly, she may not lower her standard for some kind of men to approach her..
Living is Gambling

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
Out of the 7 billion people in the world, and the 185 million people in Nigeria, if a woman purposely puts herself in the dating world, does the right things she will find a man who can at least provide for her substantially. It’s just women do not understand this, but we thank God for social media and we thank God women are starting to wake up. Even if she ends up single, is that not more advisable than to become a saviour to a dirty church rat? Dey there and comfort yourself, broke boys get no love at all!
wetdick:
Guys, never lower your standards. marry the best and use the gold digger for your sexual fun. if she is a gold digger, She will always be. you cant change or convinced a gold digger

Any girl that cant marry potential will be single for life and married to a vibrator. most young guys from 18-35 years are potentials, it is either you take or leave

for single ladies that want already made, go and marry you made guys.20 ladies are already fighting for his money, lets see if he will give you a chance

some Black women are never realistic. guys make those unrealistic ones single, let them go and marry in another planet

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by faithfull18(f): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hmmn, at the end of the day, economists say 'humans are insatiable'.
Everybody is free to go for what they want.
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Saffi:
Out of the 7 billion people in the world, and the 185 million people in Nigeria, if a woman purposely puts herself in the dating world, does the right things she will find a man who can at least provide for her substantially. It’s just women do not understand this, but we thank God for social media and we thank God women are starting to wake up. Even if she ends up single, is that not more advisable than to become a saviour to a dirty church rat? Dey there and comfort yourself, broke boys get no love at all!

you forgot to write that out of the 7 bilion people in the world and 185 million people in Nigeria, 60 % are women. there are more women than men.

if woman ends up single, she will be miserable forever, when she is old, nobody to look up to or help her, what a sad life.

if a woman cannot be realistic in finding a man then i wish her good luck in finding what she wants. anyway, she can go to social media and continue enjoying her likes in the virtual world.

the dating world is brutal, we guys want the best and we go for the best, we are selective, we want to know your past and present and if you fail the test with all the acting and doing the right things, off we go.

No man is a dirty church rat except he wants to be one, as for me i can't marry a woman that is a dirty church rat and a leech. sorry.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by habaabj: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
MariaLavina:

tell us more about this so we can learn and be better ..... offer more like?...
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by ubunja(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
ImaIma1:

Not necessarily. It is not one size fits all or same medicine for all ailments. You cannot still generalize even if more than 50% is bad. So that you will not use wife to do girlfriend or fling
it's the majority of women doing this. And women have a weakness for group think. Where a good number goes, the majority will follow. No wonder in the West the divorce rate is almost 50%.
Marriage as a majority woman's thing is fast fading. Any man dumb to marry in this age deserves the ruthless divorce he will get. Pump and dump

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
DanXplore:

That’s not being materialistic by any standard. Evolutionally speaking, famales are ‘gate-keepers’ of offspring. They ensure that the environment is suitable enough for their offspring before breeding hence their natural instinct to search for the most suitable mate ( in terms of ability to provide the basic necessities). Female humans have that natural instinct too but it becomes a problem when materialism is over emphasised to the detriment of other equally viable qualities. The op is referring to the latter kind of female humans

The way the discourse goes these days is not proper. Men and deluded women alike make it seem like a woman is wrong for caring about the financial ability of a man she may likely end up with.

They've made it seem abhorrent to not want to be with a broke man.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
a woman who ends up single is miserable? A woman who ends up marrying a dirty church rat will be the happiest woman alive abi? What happened to friends, family, her work life and if she has children even better. I’ve realised that woman who are single have less wrinkles, they age better and look much younger compared to their colleagues who look like expired milk catering to their good for nothing husbands. Biko, if you as a man cannot bring substantial money to the table you are practically useless. Will your watery sperm producing penis take care of the bills? If you guys can select the best, women should be able to do so, and I just hope they can wake up and smell the coffee. Life is too short biko.
wetdick:

if woman ends up single, she will be miserable forever, when she is old, nobody to look up to or help her, what a sad life.

if a woman cannot be realistic in finding a man then i wish her good luck in finding what she wants. anyway, she can go to social media and continue enjoying her likes in the virtual world.

the dating world is brutal, we guys want the best and we go for the best, we are selective, we want to know your past and present and if you fail the test with all the acting and doing the right things, off we go.

No man is a dirty church rat except he wants to be one, as for me i can't marry a woman that is a dirty church rat and a leech. sorry.
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
Majority of lazy,fastidious ladies ve dat kind of mentality...u dnt need to blame dem...
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by ifex370(m): 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
pacifik:

And that's the problem with our country, we're always praying... Even the Bible says that " God shall bless the works of our hands"... If I keep on praying without working then how will the riches come... Even in the Bible men like David, Solomon and Abraham compromised at some point in their walk with God just to survive...
My Brother when you find yourself in a country like this one, a country where "survival of the fittest" is the watch word then you've got to wisen up..
You talk about legal means of obtaining wealth, the word legal is outdated in the Nigerian parlance, it's only effective in the dictionary.... Even your president doesn't make legal decisions anymore... It's a lawless nation where you have to get lawless to survive...

If lawlessness is what works for you.. Then so be it..

I chose a different path

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Watch Video Of room 306 And Why It's Trending, Calabar People Will Not Kill Us / Instagram Super Hot Nigeria girl cause Trouble with her big boobs photos / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.