Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,211 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Fanfaro Oil Experience - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fanfaro Oil Experience (4525 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fanfaro Oil Experience by bayooz(m): 7:50am On Jan 26, 2019
Hello Nairalanders. Car owners and mechanics.
What is your take about fanfaro engine oil?
I want testimonies from those who have used it. What oil specification and for what car?

Re: Fanfaro Oil Experience by MotorGuru: 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
bayooz:
I want testimonies from those who have used it. What oil specification and for what car?

Be care with these kind of oils. Go for established brands

1 Like

Re: Fanfaro Oil Experience by ironheart(m): 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
bayooz:

Go for it but be observant while using it. Simce they are not established brands, the quality will be top notch for now. They will like to break into the market and beside they will be cheaper as well
Re: Fanfaro Oil Experience by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
If i were you I will stick with tried and trusted branded oils. Me no know where this kind oil come from. E fit knock your engine. The name sef dey fear me cool
Re: Fanfaro Oil Experience by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 27, 2019
dumo1:
If i were you I will stick with tried and trusted branded oils. Me no know where this kind oil come from. E fit knock your engine. The name sef dey fear me cool

It's actually from Germany, made by SCT lubricants with head office in Lithuania.
Re: Fanfaro Oil Experience by bayooz(m): 6:16am On Jan 28, 2019
dumo1:
Thanks very much. Am just curious to know if anybody has used it as an alternative to the Mobil 1 as Mobil 1 is getting more expensive day by day despite large number of car engines designed to use it.

1 Like

Re: Fanfaro Oil Experience by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2019
greenhulk:

It's actually from Germany, made by SCT lubricants with head office in Lithuania.
I thought it was one of those repackaged lubricants some dubious people do and them just slap a brand name on the container. Thanks for the heads up.
Re: Fanfaro Oil Experience by bayooz(m): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
I was at the Ibadan office of Fanfaro along Samonda road. The man in charge confirms that the products are made and imported from Germany, made by SCT lubricants with head office in Lithuania.
They have engine oil products for Honda, toyota and benz. Their prices are competitive.

3 Likes

Re: Fanfaro Oil Experience by bayooz(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
MotorGuru:

Be care with these kind of oils. Go for established brands
I was at the Ibadan office of Fanfaro along Samonda road. The man in charge confirms that the products are made and imported from Germany, made by SCT lubricants with head office in Lithuania.
They have engine oil products for Honda, toyota and benz. Their prices are competitive.

2 Likes

Re: Fanfaro Oil Experience by Harbass001: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2020
bayooz:
it is a very good oil, I use it for my Camry 2009 V4 engine and trust me my car drives smooth and fine
Re: Fanfaro Oil Experience by Nwunuken(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2020
bayooz:
were is there office in Ibadan
Re: Fanfaro Oil Experience by bayooz(m): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
In Ibadan,they are at shopping Plaza beside Mr Wash (carwash) opposite Emmanuel College after University of Ibadan.
I could testify that their oil range is very good.

(1) (Reply)

Hire Purchase / Car Rentals Vendor / Can I Use 5W30 Engine Oil In Place Of 5W20 In 2003 Honda Accord? / What Next With This Honda Accord.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.