Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man (60559 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by jetson06: 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Military girls normally have ass na, what happened to this one?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by planetx: 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
gypsey:
yea! they better marry soon before Boko haram kills her.
who in their right mind joins the Nigerian Army? I d rather cut my peniis off.
Female soldiers are not sent to fight BH and she is an MP, stop being ignorant.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
iamJ:
was jealous until i saw her flat strong ass

i rather die than marry a woman that doesnt have ass

i didnt not come to this world to spend my life with stock fish

[img]https://media./images/036a3d49e7d3bb4aa52d10606ca36270/tenor.gif[/img]
Lmao why are you like this?

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by EyezofGod120: 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
dem no fit hug wells seff
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by Indigenous(f): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nizooria civilian,getting married to an ugly nizooria from the zoo army
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by Burgerlomo: 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
ValCon888:
See her hard face. If my guy eff up na frog-jump straight!
I feel for you bro..

I tell U cool

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by oboy81: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
olatade:
wow! she's a lieutenant,good catch bro wink
Like How Much do they earn
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by Burgerlomo: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
They look good together smiley

U are absolutely right, army and a bloody civilian is a very good combination indeed cool

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by Burgerlomo: 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
God bless their union cool
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by iluvdonjazzy: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
iamJ:

hahahahahaha o boy you no well o
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by fykes(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Olalan:
How do guys toast this military babes sef. Without been intimidated. There is something attractive about ladies on neat uniforms.
Wishing them a blissful union
Make army friends.... I have quite a number of them.... The girls will come for u... Military girls are just like normal babes.... Except the boldness and raw gists.
FYI, they love quickies... No time.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by SOFTENGR: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
Most men are not afraid to date military women. The only fear is what would happen if you realize she's not a wife material.
The moment you jilt her, OYO for you.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by jeff1993: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
jnrbayano:

How many have you married to know they are the sweetest women to marry bro?
Care to share?
Has anyone maltreated a husband you know
Care to share??
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by paddyofboss(m): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
fykes:

Make army friends.... I have quite a number of them.... The girls will come for u... Military girls are just like normal babes.... Except the boldness and raw gists.
FYI, they love quickies... No time.
Hook.me.up bro..I Am in Benin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by godwon01(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
olatade:
wow! she's a lieutenant,good catch bro wink
A nurse or paramedics in Nigeria Army medical corps .She is also a professional. Good materials. Forget about her back side ,look at her economic value in the relationship. May God bless their union IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by Offpoint: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ziel20:

I go like see ur hard face sha
You don't need the face my brother, it's deceptive. those who judged me by my soft face bargained more than they can chew.
That's why I've avoided physical combat my entire life. The 3 occasion it happens, the case ended up in police station.
1. An agbero
2. A neighbor
3. One idiot nearly ran me over from behind and still have the audacity to come out from his car and asked me if I'm blind.

I just know the right place to punch anyone and his light will be out for 5-10 minutes.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by gossipmama(f): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
Congrats T.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
I swear this guy is already married to a lady staying in akure
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by elonize(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
iamJ:

lolzzzzzzzz guy wetin dey do u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by olatade(m): 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
godwon01:
A nurse or paramedics in Nigeria Army medical corps .She is also a professional. Good materials. Forget about her back side ,look at her economic value in the relationship. May God bless their union IJN.

bro no need for long explainations. i was a third termal runaway cadet (52 regular, burma battalion) so i know exactly how the system works.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by immaculate1234(m): 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
You are such a disease

iamJ:

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by elonize(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Offpoint:
I bet my left ball... they were already in relationship before she joined the army. 99% of Nigerian men don't have enough balls and guts to approached a military woman.
They have this mentality of them beating them sexually and otherwise in physical combat.

No matter how long or hard a soldier trained, without a weapon such a fellow can't withstand 2 punches from my knuckles.
dude u too fear,I b jet li cousin n I can toast n roast any military babe
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by Erastuslove: 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Bros don't allow anything tempt you to slap her or carry an olosho by mistake oooooooooooo know what I mean grin grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by elonize(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
pmbisadullard:
Mumu man, after all the ogas in the army don fuk her finish, you come carry the left over.
if U dey talk of this,u know wetin girls don do bfor dem marry,n u tink she will tell u,u r so rong,no mater war a girl or guy did in dier single life,most dem dat settle down means dey av changed
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by mekybabe1: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin ;Dquote author=iamJ post=75124717]was jealous until i saw her flat strong ass

[img]https://media./images/036a3d49e7d3bb4aa52d10606ca36270/tenor.gif[/img][/quote]
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
Congratulation guys
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by Henri8: 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
This man would only eat egwusi henceforth.
No mixing for him.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by Clemzyluvlyson(m): 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
iamJ:

If there is no ass, wetin we gain?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by 2truthfulguy: 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
iamJ:

yyyyyyy? u just destroyed new luv. destroyed happi mariage

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by mrkel(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
godwon01:

You get sense. Backside and fine face do not pay the bills. The sooner men start recognising this fact the better for them.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by Dantee005(m): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
Never knew Nigeria Army had a K-9 unit......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.