Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday (28286 Views)

See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video / See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by AllenSpencer: 10:36am On Jan 26, 2019
rock003:

, is that you?

Trust me!

You are hungry.

1 Like

Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by rock003: 10:37am On Jan 26, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Trust me!

You are hungry.

Are you referring to the same hunger that turned you to a pay per post agent? grin
Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by youthgear: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2019
For A Male Househelp Or Cook In Port Harcourt Please Call 09065070111
Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by AllenSpencer: 10:43am On Jan 26, 2019
rock003:

Are you referring to the same hunger that turned you to a pay per post agent? grin

You have a right to your opinion.

But food you need first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by rock003: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2019
AllenSpencer:

You have a right to your opinion.

But food you need first.

Are you saying your desperation for food is what pushed you into this show of daftness?
Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by AllenSpencer: 10:47am On Jan 26, 2019
rock003:

Are you saying your desperation for food is what pushed you into this show of daftness?

Go and eat first. I will answer you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by rock003: 10:49am On Jan 26, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Go and eat first. I will answer you.

Chai! Hunger for food has panelbeaten your destiny to the extent that you think others are in your shoes.
Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by AllenSpencer: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2019
rock003:

Chai! Hunger for food has panelbeaten your destiny to the extent that you think others are in your shoes.

Go and eat abeg. You very hungry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by senatordave1(m): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2019
Osibanjo is concentrating too much in the west and abuse.he should come to south south and south east more and capture more followers for buhari

1 Like

Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by rock003: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Go and eat abeg. You very hungry.

Why are you repeating the same thing over and over like you are suffering from hunger-induced delirium? cheesy
Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by galaxy2020(m): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2019
....why is he avoiding SE?
Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by galaxy2020(m): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2019
Those regions see the 10k as useless money. Money for hungry and lazy folks.....i

1 Like

Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by cydophobia(m): 11:07am On Jan 26, 2019
Boss it is time to move on.CJN issue is done and dusted. Nothing will happen wake up brah.

PresidentAtiku:
A mumu post o distract us from the CJN case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by fedora04: 11:07am On Jan 26, 2019
Doesn't change anything. Jonathan was mobbed. Crowd filled his campaign rally.. money went round yet he lost.

My tots
Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by AllenSpencer: 11:09am On Jan 26, 2019
rock003:

Why are you repeating the same thing over and over like you are suffering from hunger-induced delirium? cheesy

When I can see that hunger isbthebroot cause of your fraustrating.

Go have a balanced diet and get back to me.

I will place you where you belong.

Food you need to eat First!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by Emmydo360(m): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2019
DjTee30:

for ur mumu dream bah

I wonder why nairaland ain't blocking people like you for scarming people of their hard earned money.... NAIRALAND MODS. Pls do the needful
Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by rock003: 11:28am On Jan 26, 2019
AllenSpencer:

When I can see that hunger isbthebroot cause of your fraustrating.

Go have a balanced diet and get back to me.

I will place you where you belong.

Food you need to eat First!

At the bolded, your hunger-induced delirium is graduating to psychosis. Boy, are you sure you won't run mad before the end of today?
Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by NinjaMetahuman: 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
[s]
TheMoniker:
I can authoritatively tell you that APC is hated like a plague in Oyo State and it’s a lost battle. Those you are seeing are paid N1,000.
1. Lautech was on strike for over year.
2. No single Oyo State pensioner got a dime as pension from the Oyo State APC led govt. (Remember Tht governor said why haven’t the all died, why are they living a miserable life)
3. No gratuity paid since inception of the Oyo State apc led govt.
4. The 18,000 minimum wage is still not implemented in Oyo State.
5. Civil servavt are still being owed salaries (over 18 month that I know of)
6. The governor’s daughters wine and dine with Kim Kardashian with the state’s commonwealth
7. The governor talk from all sides of his mouth and doesn’t regard a single soul.
8. IWO road-Akobo-Gate road is an agony to thousands of people living there as the dust is taking toil on people’s health.
9. Colleges owned by Oyo State are all on strike over unpaid salaries (Oyo and Igboora that I know of)
[/s]and osinbajoand buahri are responsible right?
Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by Equity311987: 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
TheMoniker:
I can authoritatively tell you that APC is hated like a plague in Oyo State and it’s a lost battle. Those you are seeing are paid N1,000.
2. No single Oyo State pensioner got a dime as pension from the Oyo State APC led govt. (Remember Tht governor said why haven’t the all died, why are they living a miserable life)
6. The governor’s daughters wine and dine with Kim Kardashian with the state’s commonwealth
7. The governor talk from all sides of his mouth and doesn’t regard a single soul.
8. IWO road-Akobo-Gate road is an agony toiwi road and thousands of people living there as the dust is taking toil on people’s health.
9. Colleges owned by Oyo State are all on strike over unpaid salaries (Oyo and Igboora that I know of)
where do you see civil servant owing 18 months, iwo road and akobo road is wearing new look brother and this president is fear to all in oyo state. wake up from your slumber. have you forgotten the period of zero allocation in oyo state during the when federal government deliberately punish oyo people because of the party differences, do not forget that Atiku was the vp then.
Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by Cajal(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
TheMoniker:
8. IWO road-Akobo-Gate road is an agony to thousands of people living there as the dust is taking toil on people’s health.
...u are deceiving ur self...no be this Oyo I dey
I challenge u to tell me the leader of PDP in Oyo...
Seyi will soon be sent away...by adeseun faction of PDP
In Oyo South... Gbolarumi was denied of senate ticket is strongly working for APC
OYO CENTRAL
....ILAKA HAS NO STRUCTURE
LADOJA,...KOLEOSO,......that were sent away by secondus and seyi are working for the downfall of ATIKULOOTERS
PDP...as am writing now...we are working tirelessly to prevent people deceiving people.. From coming into power
U can join me sir...gbagi...infront of gbagi police station..ibadan
Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by 77up(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
TheMoniker:
e pain am
Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
cydophobia:
Boss it is time to move on.CJN issue is done and dusted. Nothing will happen wake up brah.

WE SHALL SEE!
Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by Gorozo(m): 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
prof continue ur good work, good will protect u and ur boss...wailers continue shouting about Apc government dat d continuation of ur failure and downfall in Nigeria
Re: 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday by fabyom: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
TheMoniker:
Lie, Lieder, Liedest lolll. All salaries of the state civil servants has been paid up till December. Do you know how many empower volunteers in Ibadan alone? Even though the Oyo State government has not been paying the salary areas to its civil servants, at least all those that needed to be promoted have been .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Wase: Nigerians Abroad Threaten To Withhold $23b Remittance / #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] / Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.