Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,990 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

10 Tips To Make Over $500 Dollars Monthly On Fiverr Part 1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Tips To Make Over $500 Dollars Monthly On Fiverr Part 1 (859 Views)

Tobi Amira: Moniepoint Processes $7 Billion Dollars Monthly In Nigeria (Video) / Easy Ways To Make $500 Dollars A Day From Nigeria / Earn $500 Dollars Monthly (2022)- 1-on-1 Mentorship Amazon KDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips To Make Over $500 Dollars Monthly On Fiverr Part 1 by xactcore(m): 10:14am On Jan 26, 2019
10 tips that can make you earn more on fiverr

After my previous article on practical Guide on web development for 2019 I promise to write tips on how to make more income on Fiverr so here we go
Unfortunately, there is no magic to being successful on Fiverr and I can’t guarantee anything but I’ll show you that it is possible to earn up to $500 or more on fiverr per month with just 4 hours of work daily this method has made people rich on Fiverr. Here are the 10 most important things that I learned to get more sales:

1. Your profile picture is very important

People on Fiverr like to hire someone that they can relate to. I had a picture of my 22yearold face as my profile picture for a few weeks and it was fine but I decided to start testing different pictures. I found an image of a friendly looking male and female on the internet and used that as my profile picture and my sales jumped almost immediately. People want to feel like they are hiring someone trustworthy. Some of you might think this is unethical but I don’t see any issue with it. I am simply playing on human tendencies to trust a kind and friendly looking face. Marketing companies do this all the time.

2. Having an animated video explaining your gig

This technique has conversion rate of about 20% better than using an image. The good thing about Fiverr is that anything you need to improve your gig is probably sold by someone else on Fiverr for a few bucks. And trust me, it’s worth the investment. I paid someone on Fiverr $25 to make a quick 30second video and paid someone else $10 to do a voiceover for it. The video was simple and to the point and I noticed my conversion rate moved from 1.43%to 6% in 3days.

3. CAPITALIZE one word that you want to draw attention to.

It’s important to highlight a keyword in your title so you can draw user’s attention to the purpose of your gig. This will allow people to glance at your title and immediately understand what you’re selling. Fiverr allows you to capitalize one word in your title so you should make sure you’re using this tool and use it effectively. “I will design a LOGO in my style” vs. “I will design a logo in my style” see the difference?

4. Test different categories for your gig and measure which one converts best.

I tried a few different categories before landing on the one that had the least competition and ranked my gig the best in the search results. The category that might seem best fitting doesn’t always drive the most traffic. Try to avoid the “other” category if possible.

5. Highlight, bold, italics.

All of these things will draw attention to certain words and make your gig description much easier to read and understand. Don’t just write plain text. Try to keep your gig description short, sweet and to the point. Keep in mind that most people won’t read the description, especially if you have big blocks of text. Break it down into small chunks and use bullet points wherever you can. It’s important that you let people know in your description to contact you if they don’t see what they’re looking for. This will help prevent order cancellations which reflect negatively on your seller profile.

6. Communication is Key

Write formally whenever speaking with a customer and be overly nice. People appreciate professionalism and good customer service. There’s no reason for typos, long response times or improperly formatted messages.
Here’s a basic example: Hi (customer’s username),
Thank you for reaching out to me! I will be happy to (what they contacted you about)! smiley
Do you have any examples of what you’d like or specifications about? the project?
(If you have enough information already, SEND AN OFFER!)
Best,
(Your Name)
(Your Username)

7. Test your pricing

Don’t assume anything when it comes to pricing or what your customers will pay. It’s always important to test different price points until you find a sweet spot. I noticed that when I raised my prices I had fewer customers but I was making more money. I also tested different pricing structures like the threetier pricing or having a base price with gig extras. I personally found that three tiers make it easier for customers to understand the value. If your product can be broken down, try offering three different options using the good, better and best pricing model. This will allow you to provide a service for every budget. If you’re new to Fiverr, I’d recommend over delivering in value until you achieve level 1 seller status. This means pricing your service cheaper than other listings so people will feel more comfortable choosing you over an established seller. If you do this, you will make your money back tenfold in the future.

it becoming to lengthy to read so you can get the rest from here it a google drive link

( https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e5LMP2XEbBVBltNCknFdCTovkO9Ecc4r )

are you intrested in web development and dont have a clue about were to start from check out this web development guide it might be helpful
part 1
https://www.nairaland.com/4941764/practical-guide-web-development-2019

part 2
https://www.nairaland.com/4951385/practical-guide-web-development-2019

watch out for part2 of this fiverr tip it will lead to introduction how to annex the power of digital marketing tools

twitter darey_Gr8 (guaranteed follow back)
Re: 10 Tips To Make Over $500 Dollars Monthly On Fiverr Part 1 by xactcore(m): 3:05am On Mar 08, 2019
alternative freelancing site to fiverr

1. outsourcely.com

2. toptal.com/business

3. upwork.com

4. guru.com

5. freelancer.com

6. freelancermap.com

7. gun.io

8. seo marketplace .com

9. legiit.com

10. konker.io

11. peopleperhour.com

12. gig bucks

13. fivesquid.com

14. 99design.com

15. amazon mechanical turk

16. toptal

17. codeable.com

18. truelancer.com

19. twine.com

20. freeup.com

21. awesomeweb.com

22. iwriter

1 Like

Re: 10 Tips To Make Over $500 Dollars Monthly On Fiverr Part 1 by maigemuu: 6:17am On Mar 08, 2019
Hi y'all. anyone in the house needing fiverr review exchange should holla me on whatsapp: 08096002981

(1) (Reply)

How The Blockchain Is Perceived In Abuja, Nigeria / Reliable Chinese Purchasing Agent / 11 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria Powered With Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.