Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Urgent Ponmo Supplier And Seller - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Ponmo Supplier And Seller (2368 Views)

"No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers / Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank / Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Ponmo Supplier And Seller by health100: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2019
I need supplier of Think Dry Ponmo Ijebu seller

Please Urgent I need it by Monday or a tone who knows where I can get it in Lagos.

Any seller plz You can drop me your number I will call you.

thank you
Re: Urgent Ponmo Supplier And Seller by INFOBIZ3: 11:58am On Jan 26, 2019
health100:

Please Urgent I need it by Monday or a tone who knows where I can get it in Lagos.

thank you

If you can go to ijebu yourself.. I can assist you. I can also help you arrange for transport
Re: Urgent Ponmo Supplier And Seller by Abyima(m): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
health100:

thank you
Call this number 0 8 1 1 0 8 7 1 9 79 They sell ijebu pomo and they are in lagos.
Re: Urgent Ponmo Supplier And Seller by health100: 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
INFOBIZ3:

If you can go to ijebu yourself.. I can assist you. I can also help you arrange for transport

if you know any seller who come to Ijebu and sell in Lagos market let me know plz can drop her number
Re: Urgent Ponmo Supplier And Seller by nesta101(f): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2019
INFOBIZ3:

Please I need directions on how to get to ijebu.. I'm interested in the business
Re: Urgent Ponmo Supplier And Seller by INFOBIZ3: 11:50am On Feb 21, 2019
nesta101:

Please I need directions on how to get to ijebu.. I'm interested in the business

Okay.. where are you currently?
Re: Urgent Ponmo Supplier And Seller by nesta101(f): 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
INFOBIZ3:

Okay.. where are you currently?
am in Lagos, ayobo precisely
Re: Urgent Ponmo Supplier And Seller by INFOBIZ3: 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
nesta101:

am in Lagos, ayobo precisely

Are you in the business already.. I think there is a way of preserving it.. because you might not be able to sell it off in one or two days.. The location where you can get it cheaper is ijebu Igbo.. Board a bus going to ijebu ode, from there you will get vehicles going to ijebu Igbo..
Re: Urgent Ponmo Supplier And Seller by nesta101(f): 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
INFOBIZ3:

Are you in the business already.. I think there is a way of preserving it.. because you might not be able to sell it off in one or two days.. The location where you can get it cheaper is ijebu Igbo.. Board a bus going to ijebu ode, from there you will get vehicles going to ijebu Igbo..
I'm in the business already, though I buy from those market women in little quantity and resell, I intend to buy in lager quantity this time around.
Re: Urgent Ponmo Supplier And Seller by nesta101(f): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
INFOBIZ3:

when I get to ijebu Igbo what next?, is there a market at ijebu Igbo, or I have to take another bus, thanks a lot for your response, I really do appreciate...
Re: Urgent Ponmo Supplier And Seller by INFOBIZ3: 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
nesta101:

when I get to ijebu Igbo what next?, is there a market at ijebu Igbo, or I have to take another bus, thanks a lot for your response, I really do appreciate...

Okay good.. There are a lot of sellers.. What's the quantity you wish to get.. note: The ponmo are always dry.. there is no major market.. they are different sellers across the town.
Re: Urgent Ponmo Supplier And Seller by nesta101(f): 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
INFOBIZ3:

Okay good.. There are a lot of sellers.. What's the quantity you wish to get.. note: The ponmo are always dry.. there is no major market.. they are different sellers across the town.
like two bags

1 Like

Re: Urgent Ponmo Supplier And Seller by INFOBIZ3: 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
nesta101:

like two bags

Ok..
Re: Urgent Ponmo Supplier And Seller by Cjayprime: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
Call The Croft Company on 08179222327 for Ponmo, Crayfish, Egusi, Ogbono

(1) (Reply)

Ponmo Ijebu / Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich / Mike Adenuga Might Be Africa's Richest Man - Forbes Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.