Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Could This Be Love That I’m Feeling? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Love That I’m Feeling? (1218 Views)

How Do I Fake It To My Girlfriend That I’m Having Lot Of fun Without Her? / Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / I Have Ruined Someone’s Daughter. I’m Feeling Guilty. (2) (3) (4)

Could This Be Love That I’m Feeling? by Starboytwo(m): 10:59am On Jan 26, 2019
See,I’m not feeling any love “kan kan

I NEED A GOOD SOMEONE THAT WOULD BE TAKING GOOD CARE OF ME...ARE YOU UP TO THE TASK OR YOU KNOW SOMEONE,QOUTE ME ASAP, NO TIME...
Re: Could This Be Love That I’m Feeling? by faithfull18(f): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Starboytwo:
See,I’m not feeling any love “kan kan

I NEED A GOOD SOMEONE THAT WOULD BE TAKING GOOD CARE OF ME...ARE YOU UP TO THE TASK OR YOU KNOW SOMEONE,QOUTE ME ASAP, NO TIME...

Taking care of you, are you a baby

Women have a lot of work to do. This present crop of male children are nothing to write home about.

Women stop neglecting the male child, put more effort in training them as much as you do in training the female child because they will end up becoming head of family, church, organisation etc.

We can't afford to neglect the male child at this crucial times and please start early.

Re: Could This Be Love That I’m Feeling? by Starboytwo(m): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
faithfull18:

Taking care of you, are you a baby

Women have a lot of work to do. This present crop of male children are nothing to write home about.

Women stop neglecting the male child, put more effort in training them as much as you do in training the female child because they will end up becoming head of family, church, organisation etc.

We can't afford to neglect the male child at this crucial times and please start early.
you are always attacking me, why?...
Re: Could This Be Love That I’m Feeling? by faithfull18(f): 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
Starboytwo:
you are always attacking me, why?...
Lol, it isn't about you, I attack issues.
Re: Could This Be Love That I’m Feeling? by Starboytwo(m): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
faithfull18:

OK ooo, I will patronize you later for data
Re: Could This Be Love That I’m Feeling? by adetula148: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2019
Star boy I dey feel you ooo.. Who is this babe attacking you? Does she sell data or something?
Re: Could This Be Love That I’m Feeling? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2019
faithfull18:

Are you an attacker?
Re: Could This Be Love That I’m Feeling? by faithfull18(f): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Are you an attacker?
Google has an answer.
Re: Could This Be Love That I’m Feeling? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
faithfull18:

Google has an answer.

I should ask google if you are an attacker, haba

What Are The Sign A Girl Is Playing With You / 2 Days After Wedding, Man Commits Suicide (his Reason Will Shock You) / Video Chat With Hot Women From Around The World With This New Site