Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Father Seen Weeping With His Sick Son In PH - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Father Seen Weeping With His Sick Son In PH (2148 Views)

Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Father Seen Weeping With His Sick Son In PH by myselftrend: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2019
Media personality Daddy Freeze has reacted to the news of a Nigerian dad who was seen weeping in Port-Harcourt as he begged for help to be given to his sick son who has many holes in his heart and needs N15million for surgery.

Sharing the video, Freeze wrote;

This is the saddest thing I have seen this year so far.

Doesn’t the salvation pastor have a Rolls Royce and a Jet? And he allegedly only gave 20k?� is the same man not building a 150,000 seater temple?

What happened to the healing power of the pastors? Does it disappear in the face of real issues?

We are the church NOT a building.

This year alone, in the past one week, the #FreeNation has raised =N=800,000 for the man whose son needed surgery for eye cancer, =N=200,000 each for school fees plus treatment for 2 blind boys plus what we are doing for the community behind the Redeem building you can see from the 3rd mainland bridge.

We are a church, not those temples hosting concerts.

In the early churches there were no needy people, while today’s church is filled to the brim with the needy and with pastors living in luxury.�

◄ Acts 4 ►
New International Version
All the believers were on
[32] All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had. [33] With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all [34] that there were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned land or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales [35] and put it at the apostles’ feet, and it was distributed to anyone who had need.

Watch Video below
Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-video-of-father-seen-weeping-with-his-sick-son-in-ph/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Father Seen Weeping With His Sick Son In PH by megist80: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Father Seen Weeping With His Sick Son In PH by megist80: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin lolz
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Father Seen Weeping With His Sick Son In PH by megist80: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
angry my uncle just gave birth
ONKUWONU:

can u pls explain what's amusing u?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Father Seen Weeping With His Sick Son In PH by Partnerbiz3: 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
I like this guy. He is a fine intelligent gentleman.

Those attacking him should do so with ratiocination and logic.

I await any good reply to the points he raised.

Church today is an aberration to what it used to or ought to be. No love is found in it. It is even worse in Nigeria.

Just like Jesus in John 11:35, I too weep.

Sighs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Father Seen Weeping With His Sick Son In PH by ednut1(m): 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
Miracles are mostly fake. Yinka ayefele cobhams and this boy will not be healed by any pastor. Help is surely on the way
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Father Seen Weeping With His Sick Son In PH by Pekele007: 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
Freeze should have been bold enough to mention the Porthacourt based Big pastor na. grin

Kemi Olunloyo's experience at Kuje will be a child's play to what will befall him. grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Father Seen Weeping With His Sick Son In PH by DesChyko: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
Raising N15m is not a day's job o shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Father Seen Weeping With His Sick Son In PH by Charmingrascal(m): 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
Daddy Freeze "The Chemical" he is always reacting. This is nothing but the truth tho
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Father Seen Weeping With His Sick Son In PH by Abjay97(m): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
n
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Father Seen Weeping With His Sick Son In PH by FisifunKododada: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
Private jet pastors and Imams over to you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Father Seen Weeping With His Sick Son In PH by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
Pekele007:
Freeze should have been bold enough to mention the Porthacourt based Big pastor na. grin

Kemi Olunloyo's experience at Kuje will be a child's play to what will befall him. grin
Bro, my heart is beating furiously. I dey pray make Ibeyiome no arrest am angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Father Seen Weeping With His Sick Son In PH by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
Will this Freeze of a guy help somebody for the first time and stop recommending another angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Father Seen Weeping With His Sick Son In PH by cdqyehyeh(m): 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fathers love is uncomparable. This are the people that really and truly needs ur tithe. Nt all those pastors that are already fed with wealth.
Freeze makes sense a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Genny Uzoma Stuns In Lovely Red Outfit(pictures) / Stefflon Don Trying To Pepper Burna Boy As She Show Off Her Gigantic A$$(video). / My Big Yansh Make Nollywood Directors Give Me Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.