Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Lets Do God's Work-christian Rock Band(unn Students Only) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lets Do God's Work-christian Rock Band(unn Students Only) (786 Views)

Nigerian Rock Band " 1 Last Autograph" Releases New Single / Nigeria Has A New Rock Band! Yes! Rock! / Looking To Form A Rock Band (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Do God's Work-christian Rock Band(unn Students Only) by JackRyan(m): 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2010
I'm a singer, a composer and i play the Guitar(acoustic), saxophone and the drums. I am looking for like minded christian musicians that are prospective/new/old students of UNN to join me as I form a christian rock band dedicated to serving God. If you have talents or gifts in playing musical instruments and you play them very well, kindly email me at ... so we can get to know each other and start forming the band. I am looking for Guitarists, drummers, pianists, Bassists etc. There is a song that says "What can i do for you my God. Its not a question of what you can do for me but what can i do for you my God." This is what we can do for Him. So please if you are a christian and musically talented or gifted and a prospective/new/old student of UNN and really love God and want to serve Him and do His work, Lets come together and form a Rock Band. And believe me God will bless you beyond imagining. Please email me and lets start "Rocking" for the kingdom.
Re: Lets Do God's Work-christian Rock Band(unn Students Only) by Tubebase(m): 5:54am On Dec 16, 2010
I feel u bro. I play acoustic(rock style) and i'm a christian rock fan. I have done solo covers of christian rock songs and regular rock (on my own on PC). I've been thinking along the lines of forming a rock band. I have 2 serious interested members- a drummer and a lead guitarist. Fire on bro. U can do it. It high time rocks comes to stay in Nigeria. We have loads of rocks fans in Nigeria.
Re: Lets Do God's Work-christian Rock Band(unn Students Only) by Tubebase(m): 5:55am On Dec 16, 2010
I feel u bro. I play acoustic(rock style) and i'm a christian rock fan. I have done solo covers of christian rock songs and regular rock (on my own on PC). I've been thinking along the lines of forming a rock band. I have 2 serious interested members- a drummer and a lead guitarist. Fire on bro. U can do it. It high time rocks comes to stay in Nigeria. We have loads of rocks fans in Nigeria.
Re: Lets Do God's Work-christian Rock Band(unn Students Only) by donkelvin10(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2023
🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️
Good day house .... I do ROCK and RAP MUSIC... I need someone we can work together. WHATSAPP 09023630072

(1) (Reply)

This Naija Artist Le'mmon Sounds Like Usher: Wut Do U Think? / Green Gee Drop Another Hot Flavour ''' Pente''''' / Magnito Out With Freshout Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.