Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) (59886 Views)

How General Abacha Prayed For Bishop Oyedepo Before His Death / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by hansomb: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Church business is the best. You never loss, you pay no tax, no financial report, easy customer manipulation etc

1 Like

Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by SpoiltVirgin: 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
HigherEd:

Well that question is probably going to be answered when Oyedepo jnr is about to hand over. As it is now Oyedepo jnr is directly in the succession path. So it would be unclear who owns the university until a non biological successor emerges in the future of winners.

Hope u get my point, because oyedepos son is taking over we won't know for sure who owns the uni.
don't think Bishop Abioye will be taking orders from Pastor David. Maybe after Abioye, Pastor David will takeover. My opinion though.
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
wow the design is beautiful.
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
barojana:

Yea like the following Esther and Mary hall designed in the shape of the star of David which is meant to express CU's affiliation with Hebron. Hebron was where David learnt leadership by first becoming a king in Judah after which he became king of isreal. Hence CU is called Hebron, the birth place of kings and queens. Reason why the school is very strict . but our Nigerian conspiracy theorist said oyedepo is making reverence to Egyptian gods. grin
Uncle the
1. star of David no dey Bible
2. That star you're seeing is EXTREMELY SIGNIFICANT in cults & Devil worship!
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Aarondan(m): 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
Sweetcollins:
Our money
African money

Who is our because the last time I checked, I have stop paying tithe
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Pins(m): 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
Aarondan:

Who is our because the last time I checked, I have stop paying tithe
This is the problem people have
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
Every thing can be found in , The Mandate.
Bishop ABIOYE is not qualified as well as the sons of Bishop Oyedepo, as at today

HigherEd:

Covenant is owned by World Mission Agency a subset organization of David Oyedepo Min Incorp. I believe Oyedepo would have thought about these things before he goes to be with the lord. But God forbid if a leadership tussle brews in winners then it might not affect covenant as WMA and winners are all owned by DOMI. So whoever controls DOMI essentially owns the universities, jets and all. Whoever leads winners should be answerable to board and leadership of DOMI.

The leadership of DOMI I suspect is well guarded, this makes hostile takeover of the church an almost impossible task.

1 Like

Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
Get some sense ... Devil is not concern with signs. Devil is after worship that comes from your soul. All the so called
Signs are for you not his benefit .

Satan is more interested in pigs that can carry his demons around than any kind of silly stationary object even if it be made of diamonds ... Satan and his demons are spirit ...they want Human souls to do their work not design .... Satan wants worship not cement and coloured iron .. Satan can kill you in an instant if you praise him instead of worship because you can't convince him that he is strong when he knows he is defeated ...all he wants is worship

Bow and worship me is his desire not design. He is prepared to give you his earth for worship.. get sense by study

Jaynom:

Uncle the
1. star of David no dey Bible
2. That star you're seeing is EXTREMELY SIGNIFICANT in cults & Devil worship!
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
HigherEd:

Covenant is owned by World Mission Agency a subset organization of David Oyedepo Min Incorp. I believe Oyedepo would have thought about these things before he goes to be with the lord. But God forbid if a leadership tussle brews in winners then it might not affect covenant as WMA and winners are all owned by DOMI. So whoever controls DOMI essentially owns the universities, jets and all. Whoever leads winners should be answerable to board and leadership of DOMI.

The leadership of DOMI I suspect is well guarded, this makes hostile takeover of the church an almost impossible task.

Who controls DOMI? Isn't it David oyedepo? Y is d leadership of DOMI a well guarded secret (I suppose that's what u were trying 2 say)? Is it a mafia organization?
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
SpoiltVirgin:
don't think Bishop Abioye will be taking orders from Pastor David. Maybe after Abioye, Pastor David will takeover. My opinion though.
Abioye was sent to assist Oyedepo according to Abioye himself. Got this from Shiloh 2015 message.

3 Likes

Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by HigherEd: 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Every thing can be found in , The Mandate.
Bishop ABIOYE is not qualified as well as the sons of Bishop Oyedepo, as at today

I really want to buy that mandate. Not had the opportunity to pick it in canaanland.
Do you have an ecopy you could email to me. Thanks.
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
No. I bought the hard copy when it first came out

HigherEd:

I really want to buy that mandate. Not had the opportunity to pick it in canaanland.
Do you have an ecopy you could email to me. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Go and get the mandate

lexy2014:

Who controls DOMI? Isn't it David oyedepo? Y is d leadership of DOMI a well guarded secret (I suppose that's what u were trying 2 say)? Is it a mafia organization?
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Go and get the mandate

Which one is mandate?
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by daveP(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Get some sense ... Devil is not concern with signs. Devil is after worship that comes from your soul. All the so called

Satan is more interested in pigs that can carry his demons around than any kind of silly stationary object even if it be made of diamonds ... Satan and his demons are spirit ...they want Human souls to do their work not design .... Satan wants worship not cement and coloured iron .. Satan can kill you in an instant if you praise him instead of worship because you can't convince him that he is strong when he knows he is defeated ...all he wants is worship

Bow and worship me is his desire not design. He is prepared to give you his earth for worship.. get sense by study

Your ignorance about devil worship is topnotch and guiness world record-worthy. smh.

1 Like

Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by gidjah(m): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
Jiang:

Guy Na family business, even staunch members of the church know this but choose to ignore it. But sha, how does that take concern ordinary populace like us. Na them sabi
bros ,your head is correct ,na family matter
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Anas09: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

Thank you very much. These people are just floating, they don't know God, so they will remain in the dark as to what satan is really about.
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Anas09: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Abioye was sent to assist Oyedepo according to Abioye himself. Got this from Shiloh 2015 message.
Even last year's Shiloh Abioye still repeated it. He said he is a servant sent to serve Oyedepo.

But, what most people don't know is that, the running of Living Faith as a Church is from the stable of Abioye. Oyedepo is about Schools and other things.
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Anas09: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
lexy2014:

Which one is mandate?
The Constitution of Living Faith.

1 Like

Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Anas09: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
daveP:

Your ignorance about devil worship is topnotch and guiness world record-worthy. smh.

Your response shows you have no idea what satan is after. God is interested in your life after death, that is exactly what satan is abt too. What will he do with signs when you die?

When you die nothing material follows you to the Afterelife, but your soul. It is your soul he wants, now symbols.

1 Like

Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
Anas09:

The Constitution of Living Faith.

If u have it& u have read it then these questions shouldn't b a challenge:

lexy2014:

Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Anas09: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
lexy2014:

If u have it& u have read it then these questions shouldn't b a challenge:

I have not read all of it. I have read only the Disciplinary section of it, becos i belong to the Disciplinary Committee in my Assembly.
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
I repeat, Satan has no interest in any form or structure. It is for your benefit ... Satan is only interested in worship and worship is not anywhere but in your heart which is home to the soul... . When you hear , sold my sou to the devil that is what it means ... worship

Satan said to Jesus ,bow and worship and I will give you the kingdom of the world and the riches therein. ....no physical structure is worth his attention. He wants living things and humans in particular because only human comes with the treasure call soul

God wants people to carry his spirit, for exploit. Satan wants people in order to take over their soul not spirit for only God can make a man's spirit come alive .... Satan is only interested in what God is interested in. You are God's temple and satin wants you to be his temple...carrier of his demons... also
Satan wasn't dismissed from heaven because of anything but his desiring of worship which God's exclusive.

Get sense by study

daveP:

Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
Anas09:

I have not read all of it. I have read only the Disciplinary section of it, becos i belong to the Disciplinary Committee in my Assembly.

U are not just a member of d church but a worker. If u haven't read ur churches constitution, how do u expect me, a non-member of ur church, 2no what is inside ur Mandate?
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by daveP(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
I repeat, Satan has no interest in any form or structure. It is for your benefit ... Satan is only interested in worship and worship is not anywhere but in your heart which is home to the soul... . When you hear , sold my sou to the devil that is what it means ... worship

Satan said to Jesus ,bow and worship and I will give you the kingdom of the world and the riches therein. ....no physical structure is worth his attention. He wants living things and humans in particular because only human comes with the treasure call soul

God wants people to carry his spirit, for exploit. Satan wants people in order to take over their soul not spirit for only God can make a man's spirit come alive .... Satan is only interested in what God is interested in. You are God's temple and satin wants you to be his temple...carrier of his demons... also
Satan wasn't dismissed from heaven because of anything but his desiring of worship which God's exclusive.

Get sense by study

Smh, you ignorance reeks much man. very much.

Im not gonna argue with you, but i expect you find out more before you start to spill your ignorance that is chronic on here.

Wicca

Read Rebecca Brown's Books and Hislop's The Two Babylons

Only an ignorant christian would stand anywhere and say symbolism is very irrelevant anyday, or doesnt exist.

See what you even using to justify the absence of symbolism.

Cc Anas09
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
You imagine Satan is so homeless that he will accept to be hanging on the roof of an hostel in a so-called star of block and zinc in a tropical clime?
Wonderful imagination. Satan promised Jesus the entire kingdom he will only bow and worship.

daveP:

Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by daveP(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
You imagine Satan is so homeless that he will accept to be hanging on the roof of an hostel in a so-called star of block and zinc in a tropical clime?
Wonderful imagination. Satan promised Jesus the entire kingdom he will only bow and worship.

Oga,you see why i said i wont argue?

You assume im imagining. Smh. Pls just find those literature and read pls. thank you.
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by HigherEd: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
No. I bought the hard copy when it first came out

OK thanks I would find a way to do so myself too.
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
6g of my iPad space is occupied by over 7,000 books. I have read Brown's , he came to set the captive free and unbroken curses
And I repeat, symbols means nothing to Satan. It is for your benefit. He was Satan when he was dismissed from heaven and has remained so ... Satan need your soul to carry his messenger, demons

daveP:

Oga,you see why i said i wont argue?

You assume im imagining. Smh. Pls just find those literature and read pls. thank you.

Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Anas09: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
daveP:

Smh, you ignorance reeks much man. very much.

Im not gonna argue with you, but i expect you find out more before you start to spill your ignorance that is chronic on here.

Wicca

Read Rebecca Brown's Books and Hislop's The Two Babylons

Only an ignorant christian would stand anywhere and say symbolism is very irrelevant anyday, or doesnt exist.

See what you even using to justify the absence of symbolism.

Cc Anas09

If we are going to copy each other and have a discussion, we shd try and keep insults out. Thank you.

You mentioned Rebecca Brown. Hmmmm. Rebecca Brown seems to technically pretentiously present satanism to the spotlight more than she does Jesus.

Anyone who breeds fear into people hardly works foe Jesus who delivers from fear. (My Opinion).

Meanwhile, I'm not saying satanists don't have signs and symbols by which they identify themselves, but that's for humans. Satan wants your soul in hellfire with him and you won't be wearing any sign when you die.
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Anas09: 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
lexy2014:

U are not just a member of d church but a worker. If u haven't read ur churches constitution, how do u expect me, a non-member of ur church, 2no what is inside ur Mandate?
Ah. you are making it seem like someone is insisting you know what is in the Mandate. No one says you shd.

1 Like

Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
Anas09:

Ah. you making it seem like someone is insisting you know what is in the Mandate. No one says you shd.

Nodogragra4me:
Go and get the mandate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street / Names Of God In Igbo Language / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.