Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (45089 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Chelsea82: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nigerian Guy proposing to his girlfriend misplaced the engagement ring, as he could not find the ring again in his pocket.

His fiancée Worked out on him even as the guy begged. People there were telling the girl to just say yes.

Source
https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/nigerian-man-proposing-to-her-fiance.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Chelsea82: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
See photos and watch video HERE

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Eco99(m): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2019

Dont buy ring frm Aboki.... I will buy frm Aboki

I say don't buy frm Aboki.. No i must buy frm Aboki

Jst look at hw you disgraced your entire lineage online

If i were your father i would disown you immediately

What a preposterously primitive lout

What a buttock-rimming haggard

A suffocating evangelical crusader of sub-mediocrity.

#Eco99#

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Evablizin(f): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
I no fit shout abeg. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
Edo people pre wedding photo

60 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
I can never propose to a lady in public.... I no Mumu reach that level.. undecidedundecided

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Icon4s(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
This na old video naa

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Fuckuignos(f): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
cry

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
Old prank video

1 Like

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by itiswellandwell: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Jonadull: 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
Stunt
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by DoTheNeedful: 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
Village people sef angry sad cry
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by kokakola: 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
Whether it's true or not, as a sharp guy, you should check your pocket first before entering wherever your Fiancée is because sometimes anything can happen at a time like this. This thing happened in US and the girl called cops to arrest the guy for whatnot.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
Afonjas at work

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by darlenese(f): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
smh
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by palldepall: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
Devil at work
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by shekauvsbuhari: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
Yeye. Why must I kneel down to ask a girl for marriage? Good for him. His ancestors were angry with him and stole de ring.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
He should have freestyled it. Must there be a ring? See as d otondo put hand for head sef
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by annnikky(f): 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
sad

Chai.. What an embarrassment angry

1 Like

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Biglittlelois(f): 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
A stupid prank, never joke a lady's feelings sad
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by NifemiKolade(m): 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
The lady didn't try too. Anybody is prone to a mistake. We've all misplaced something at a point in our lives

1 Like

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Michelle55: 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin marriage proposal gone wrong
Boo shouldn't try this public proposal stunt with me oh else he's On His Own.
Whatever happened to low-key kinda proposal? undecided

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
palldepall:
Devil at work
Which devil? Devil no get time 4 this kinda minute Mishaps
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by bluefilm: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
Idiots glorifying and taking so much pride in a borrowed culture.

Ndi ara.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fuckuignos:
cry
What kinda B.S post is that? What of the guy bringing d ring? We also know d intimate connection between a man and his hands + soap cheesy
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Emary(f): 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
If she really loved him, she would have said yes. The same thing happened to my older brother in the UK. After saving for months to buy his fiancee a ring, he took her out to dinner at a cheap eatery to propose only to realize he'd lost the ring on the way there. She still said yes. On their way home, as luck would have it, they found the ring near a drain by the roadside, all bent out of shape. She accepted it like that and they later got married. They've been married over 20yrs now with 4 beautiful kids and are both very successful. She still kept the original ring.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Baddiezz(f): 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Afonjas at work
you're the opposite of born again

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander / Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.