Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife (27268 Views)

Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by NairaMedia: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
South African lady narrates how her father is Househusband and he doesn't want to do work as he also collects monthly allowance from his wife.

In the trending 'O jewa ke eng' meaning 'what is bothering you?' she wrote:

My father is a househusband. He doesn’t want to work or start up a business to make money. It’s been going on for 16 years. He even gets allowance from my mother monthly.

Every time my mother asks him to help out or do something he threatens to kill himself. If he is not given money still a re wa go ipolaya... My mother doesn’t love him that way. She is not Ok.. She wants help from him financially and emotionally but he isn’t bothered

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/lady-narrates-how-lazy-her-father-is.html

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Nwodosis(m): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
Has your mother told you the other part of the story that may be in your father's favour, like how they began? Don't be surprised, your mother may be responsible for his being financial incapacitated to control him possibly through diabolical means that she can no longer reverse!

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by faithfull18(f): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hmmn, it is common place in most Nigerian families too but on Nairaland the men are always providing, while the women are leeches when we all know in reality, reverse is the case.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by MJBOLT: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
the same nairaland where ladies date the likes of dangote,E money,davido etc but will log out to beg for #100 airtime from the boys they call broke n*ggas

faithfull18:
Hmmn, it is common place in most Nigerian families too but on Nairaland the men are always providing, while the women are leeches.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by clive2u(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
he used his destiny do ritual when he was a young man, thank your stars he didnt use u

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
Look this is the dream life for most of these silly boys of this generation. They are looking for a woman who can take care of them financially. A woman who can baby them, they want to be women by force.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by MJBOLT: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
fixed

Saffi:
Look this is the dream life for most of these silly girls of this generation. They are looking for a man who can take care of them financially. A man who can spoil them, they want to reap where they did not sow by force.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
Is it not your job as a man to provide? Is there anything wrong with a woman looking for a man who can take care of her financially?
MJBOLT:
fixed

7 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Eco99(m): 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by MJBOLT: 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
where was it written that the job of a man is to take care of a woman financially,what is stopping the woman from having financial independence?

Saffi:
Is it not your job as a man to provide? Is there anything wrong with a woman looking for a man who can take care of her financially?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
the same nairaland where ladies date the likes of dangote,E money,davido etc but will log out to beg for #100 airtime from the boys they call broke n*ggas

gringringrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by dingbang(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
MJBOLT:

cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
If you’re not providing for me what is your use? Do you want to be cooking in the kitchen and cleaning the house since you don’t want to make money? The physique men have was created for you to work and lead in the household. Yet most of you want to switch the roles and behave like incompetent fools. Yet you demand respect and authority in the house, when you want to live a contradicting lifestyle. Most of you are normal in the head.
MJBOLT:
where was it written that the job of a man is to take care of a woman financially,what is stopping the woman from having financial independence?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by lilmax(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
gringrin

so what is wrong with this now?

he acknowledge the role of house husband na

and this right here guys it's the best to have money for yourself and family

women cannot stand a house husband

get the money and be in control of your family instead of being humiliated

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Fraust40(m): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hmm.
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
Saffi:
If you’re not providing for me what is your use? Do you want to be cooking in the kitchen and cleaning the house since you don’t want to make money? The physique men have was created for you to work and lead in the household. Yet most of you want to switch the roles and behave like incompetent fools. Yet you demand respect and authority in the house, when you want to live a contradicting lifestyle. Most of you are normal in the head.
i never knew you where this sensible. I concur my dear

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by baby124: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
Seems like the father has mental problems. They should try and deposit him in a psychiatric hospital. Before they force him to work and he kills everyone in the family with himself. At least when he’s getting mental help, it will be one less mouth to feed. Can you imagine someone threatening suicide because they ask you to work as other adults are working. He might as well kill himself so that his family can survive because he’s just an unnecessary burden. No one likes to work but we have to work to survive.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by pocohantas(f): 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
I don't have a problem with a househusband.

My problem with men like that is they are completely useless. A housewife will at least cook, wash and clean. A househusband will most times not do this. He will wait for the working wife to come back and start doing house-chores. What then is his usefulness apart from prick?

Her father isn't a lazy man, the threat of killing himself gave him away. He is mentally unstable.

28 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by VictorRomanov: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nwodosis:
Has your mother told you the other part of the story that may be in your father's favour, like how they began? Don't be surprised, your mother may be responsible for his being financial incapacitated to control him possibly through diabolical means that she can no longer reverse!

Chai. Just when you were beginning to make sense, and it showed. You just couldn't hold it in.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by freemanbubble: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
Isoright
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Westaslave2(f): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
ewu husband
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by itiswellandwell: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hmm
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin

YES. The man might be lazy....

But generally, a man really has to be careful to be at the mercy of a woman in financial matters.

You would see HELL

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
The man is obviously depressed. Take him for psychiatric help.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Factfinder1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
Anything for getting attention online this girl's will do it
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Doctorfitz: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
MJBOLT:

grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
vingeophysicist:
i never knew you where this sensible. I concur my dear
here it is, a Wimp just in case you didn't know the definition

8 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
pocohantas:
I don't have a problem with a househusband.

My problem with men like that is they are completely useless. A housewife will at least cook, wash and clean. A househusband will most times not do this. He will wait for the working wife to come back and start doing house-chores. What then is his usefulness apart from prick?

Her father isn't a lazy man, the threat of killing himself gave him away. He is mentally unstable.
most housewives also have maids, does that also make it them useless?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by pocohantas(f): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
lilbest4:
I really don't know the kind of men you have in your place.
Any man who need money to bribe his way into being "useful" is not a man

Continue deceiving yourself. Next person biko...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Pavore9: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Her father is not in a good mental state.
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by berbz(m): 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
He ain't a man, he is a woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 / Child Found Wondering.. (pix) / Lady Recounts How Her Mother-in-law Vowed To Deal With Her, Mourns Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.