Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS (59849 Views)

Nigerians Sell Homes And Land To Free Kidnapped Children / 12 Chinese Nationals Arrested In Kenya For Engaging In Prostitution / Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by 7inches: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
That's what bad governance caused
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by fredoooooo: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Jeesu christi shocked
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
When Edo and Igbo collaborate in Crimes, they create Evil Forests grin,

2 Likes

Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by blowjob: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
WHEN U HAVE PEOPLE, DAT MATERIALISM IS DIA BIRTH RIGHT, GREEDY, SELF CENTRE, EGOIST, WICKED, SELLOUTS.. grin grin grin EVERY ONE WAN DRIVE BENZ, BUT WE NOR GET MECHANICS... grin grin grin

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by vonlogon: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
Where are the drugs?
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by escapefromusa(f): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
ruggedtimi:
edo / igbo

Edo states is the highest. But Yoruba's are second highest. Easterners are mostly interested in going to Asian countries. Easterners wont leave Nigeria to live in huts, Igbo man sense pass this one naah grin

An Igbo man wont pay 3 million naira to live in a hut. grin
That's what Edo and Yoruba's would do.

PS - I'm from Edo state, with strong ties to the western part of this country ... very strong ties.

4 Likes

Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by islandmoon: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
probably that is where that guy that is bragging about Europe on Nairaland is posting from .. hahahhah

I remember the speed Nigerian girls forming for you when you are in Nigeria will use to show you every thing on video call when you call them with Europe number .
they will start talking about marriage.

1 Like

Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
Stop politicizing everything in this Country, not everything is about Bad Government, Even the best country in the World got Prostitutes and Drug Dealers...... If you put a man with too much greediness in a mansion, he will never be contented and still steal no matter what, Nigerians are just Greedy... Ok if they are not Greedy why can't they do all these crimes short times and cross to something legal? But they just love doing illegal things to get easy money and more profits, They are greedy

3 Likes

Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Hustlerlomo(m): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
Aunty abeg send me 200 euro..

Aunty : Ogun kill U. dem tell u say i dey play for here. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by sophie1996(f): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
moscobabs:
I know some members of Name Checkers Association of Nairaland will mention "EDO"
Edo

4 Likes

Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by crisycent: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
obembet:

Make I keep quiet then

Yea
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by AllenSpencer: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Cunninlinguist: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
Siddeek:
:- It is does Ipob girls. That you will find there. Any illegal acts, they are there. embarassed
Tribalism has eaten so much into your brain that you can't differentiate between "THOSE" and "DOES".

Pathetic!! angry
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Gkemz: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
All these edo girls who had vowed to always bring disgrace and ridicule to our name outside. So the one wey Buhari dey disgrace us never do una.?? So dey don carry voodoo and occult practice add to their illegal sex trade. God is watching...

2 Likes

Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by BenzEne1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Mo na leave Edo state alone. If we no go Europe wetin we gain?? Abeg play Zlatan for me jor !!

Seriously tho, I've got 3 cousins in Italy. All dropouts from Auchi polytechnic. Pipo wey no ready read book wetin dem go do before if not drugs and Olosho?

1 Like

Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by escapefromusa(f): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are a Liar....... It is Edo and Igbo that are well known for Prostitution and Drug dealing...... Go to South Africa, Ghana and other africa Countries, Igbo lives in Slums and isolated area to push their drugs ........

Shutup ... before I slap your molars off. Are we talking about S.A, Ghana or other African countries.

Bloody dim witted Nigerian child.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Originakalokalo(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
A world of hate and violence...

Immorality and materialism....

Sexual perversion and no respect for justice....

Selfishness and murder...

@ everyone,

We have everything that is needed to explode the world from within ...it is just a matter time..

The world shall end one day... Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior........

When you do that, Jesus GIVES YOU the power to live a holy and righteous life. Note the world in uppercase.... it is the main essence of Christianity.

....then, having empowered you to live right, you become exempted from the wrath of God that's coming.

Jesus will judge the world.... Fortunately for the true church of God,

Jesus is their advocate.

Imagine the judge being your lawyer.

Accept him today. Jesus loves you.
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Starboytwo:
you are nothing but a bloody flat headed, chest beater....

I dare you to take a Pic of your head.... Just the back shot and we'd know if your truly from edo and got "strong ties....

The shape of the head never lies..... Bloody ipob coward

Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Olawalesmarter(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
escapefromusa:

Shutup ... before I slap your molars off. Are we talking about S.A, Ghana or other African countries.

Bloody dim witted Nigerian child.

Next time don't ever mention Yoruba and Edo together again..... even if Yorubas are in italy, they are not into prostitution and Drugs like Edo and Igbo...... All over Nigeria...... It is Edo girls that normally do prostitution and it will not be a surprise if they are doing that abroad, But next time if you mention Yoruba doing prostitution along your evil and Useless Edo women again ....... Ogun wee strike you
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by omooba969(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
safetyInspector:
This is pathetic, more like an evil forest.

No, izza fvcking forest. grin
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by escapefromusa(f): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Starboytwo:
you are nothing but a bloody flat headed, chest beater....

I dare you to take a Pic of your head.... Just the back shot and we'd know if your truly from edo and got "strong ties....

The shape of the head never lies..... Bloody ipob coward

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8275460_girlscash2_png22006351deedac30319fc1a67207d5b1
I stand by my words.

1 Like

Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by CodeTemplar: 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
7inches:
Looks like mad men abode
mad signature you have there.

1 Like

Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by escapefromusa(f): 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Next time don't ever mention Yoruba and Edo together again..... even if Yorubas are in italy, they are not into prostitution and Drugs like Edo and Igbo...... All over Nigeria...... It is Edo girls that normally do prostitution and it will not be a surprise if they are doing that abroad, But next time if you mention Yoruba doing prostitution along your evil and Useless Edo women again ....... Ogun wee strike you

Shutup .. dirty boy. Yoruba's own the biggest prostitution rings in Libya and Dubai (its not like you've traveled out of this country). The biggest (quality not quantity)
prostitutes in the country are Yoruba's.

Edo girls are prostitutes only in Italy and maybe Germany. In other countries, they are mostly not prostituting. Same with other ethnic groups, they have occupations they prefer on a country to country basis.

Stop trying to behave as if the Yoruba's are some superior ethnic group, neither do I claim easterners or Edolites are a superior ethnic group.

The truth is the truth .. no matter what you do it wont change.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by staytravel: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
How can I believe this!!?

1 Like

Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Olawalesmarter(m): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
escapefromusa:

Shutup .. dirty boy. Yoruba's own the biggest prostitution rings in Libya and Dubai (its not like you've traveled out of this country). The biggest (quality not quantity)

Edo girls are prostitutes only in Italy and maybe Germany. In other countries, they are mostly not prostituting. Same with other ethnic groups, they have occupations they prefer on a country to country basis.

Stop trying to behave as if the Yoruba's are some superior ethnic group, neither do I claim easterners or Edolites are a superior ethnic group.

The truth is the truth .. no matter what you do it wont change.

Everyone know it is your women that normally prostitute all over Nigeria, they have brothels across Nigeria..... in my city where i live... all the Brothels is full of Edo women prostituting for N500 per Round..... it usually baffle me because they are all Edo women.... very dirty and useless people, i'm not saying no Yoruba do prostitution but it is not like you people..... Your Women is Synonymous with Prostitution, and you are talking like you have been to everywhere in the world to know what Yoruba Do, and Next time don't Ever try to drag Yoruba into your Shade again because i understand what you are trying to do, You are superior or inferrior it doesn't concern us... But if you don't want Ogun to kee you, Don't ever Drag Yoruba into Your Shade again
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by musicwriter(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
Offpoint:
The Italian government should deport their azzes back to Nigeria. I'm sure most of them voted for the old fella in Asshóles-Rock, and when shîtz gets shitta... they ran to Italy to cause nuisance to their environment. If that environment was built on drugs and prostitution, non of them woulda wanna go there in the first place.

Let every edo prostitute be deported
Let every igbo drug lord be deported
Let every Yoruba scammer be deported

There's enough room in Lagos for more nuisance.

Thank you for this post. This has always been my argument on this forum. If the purpose is to commit crime, there's no need going outside of Nigeria. There's no type of crime you can't commit in Nigeria.

However, Europeans committed more crimes in Africa than Africans would ever commit in Europe. Let's keep that in mind as well.
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by escapefromusa(f): 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Everyone know it is your women that normally prostitute all over Nigeria, they have brothels across Nigeria..... in my city where i live... all the Brothels is full of Edo women prostituting for N500 per Round....

Wait .. wait what's that nauseating offensive odour .. is that you or Owonronshoki?

Send me your account nos, you need deodorant. Dirty boy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) / I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect / Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.