Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,979 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:47 AM

Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS (59816 Views)

Nigerians Sell Homes And Land To Free Kidnapped Children / 12 Chinese Nationals Arrested In Kenya For Engaging In Prostitution / Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by IloveToMess: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Yoruba No longer Use Tribal Marks and it is not even all Yoruba that use Tribal Marks so you are wrong at the end anyway tongue, If we are really thieves like you call Us, All The stores, Boutiques, and Shop Own by Your Brothers in Yoruba Land would have been raided and they would have all been out of Business cheesy and Hunger would have strike Igbo land

You people are cyber thieves idiot. Igbos are in Lagos not yorubaland.
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by porshie(f): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
Yoruba girls sef
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
IloveToMess:

You people are cyber thieves idiot. Igbos are in Lagos not yorubaland.

Igbos are in everywhere in Yoruba Land, not only Lagos, even Villages and Towns and Lagos is Yoruba Land, seem like you have never leave your Village
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by IloveToMess: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Igbos are in everywhere in Yoruba Land, not only Lagos, even Villages and Towns and Lagos is Yoruba Land, seem like you have never leave your Village
Because we do trade, we are also in Bayelsa and even Benue so nothing special about it, it's just like seeing Igbos in Gombe and Zamfara states, nothing extraordinary, just trade. So nothing special about yorubaland
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
IloveToMess:

Because we do trade, we are also in Bayelsa and even Benue do nothing special about Yorubaland, it's just like seeing Igbos in Gombe and Zamfara states, nothing extraordinary, just trade.

So you mean if you start Your Biafra now none of you will stay in Your Country because of Trade? well that doesn't concern me, all I know is Yoruba are not the one Having Yoruba dominated area in Igbos Market and that makes Yoruba part of Your Economy in Igbo land, whether you like it or not, whether we are good or bad, That's the truth.... so you should better continue trading With Brain.
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Reeses: 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Chai!

My pikin dey obodo Oyibo o!
Lol you need a slap fr.
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by kmaster007: 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
dis place even looks like dat of sambisa forest
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nothing dey there, na so the hustle dey start, later later everybody will chose what him or her go do..
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by IloveToMess: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

So you mean if you start Your Biafra now none of you will stay in Your Country because of Trade? well that doesn't concern me, all I know is Yoruba are not the one Having Yoruba dominated area in Igbos Market and that makes Yoruba part of Your Economy in Igbo land, whether you like it or not, whether we are good or bad, That's the truth.... so you should better continue trading With Brain.

Every country is part of China economy but that doesnt stop China from being a sovereign nation you fool. We Biafrans can still continue to trade with everyone while having a sovereign state of our own. Stop talking like Tinubu or Oshiomole who are without brains.
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2019
IloveToMess:

Every country is part of China economy but that doesnt stop China from being a sovereign nation you fool. We Biafrans can still continue to trade with everyone while having a sovereign state of our own. Stop talking like Tinubu or Oshiomole who are without brains.

grin why are you acting so fustrated? i'm not against Your Biafra you can go and become whatever you like, Since Na Nigeria Oil you want thieves tongue, China is not Leaving their country and where they live to go and trade somewhere, you don't get my point ...my Point is why don't you stay in your Place and Let people come and trade with you there ?, and China is able to be part of World Economy because of their Numbers fool, There is cheap labour there and more than enough manpower for any projects, have you forgotten that they got the highest population in the World? and they are not even leaving their place to go and trade. Stay in Your Place, the trade will come and meet you there grin
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by nkor03: 10:10am On Jan 27, 2019
HAPPY SUNDAY TO EVERYBODY..WE ARE STILL THE WINNER WITH OUR RELIABLE AND LEGIT SOURCE..CONGRATS TO THOSE THAT BET WITH AND WON BIGGER FOR OUR LAST WINNING..HERE IS ANOTHER SURE WINNING FOR STRONG MINDER ONLY..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR NEXT GAME

Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by IloveToMess: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

grin why are you acting so fustrated? i'm not against Your Biafra you can go and become whatever you like, Since Na Nigeria Oil you want thieves tongue, China is not Leaving their country and where they live to go and trade somewhere, you don't get my point ...my Point is why don't you stay in your Place and Let people come and trade with you there ?, and China is able to be part of World Economy because of their Numbers fool, There is cheap labour there and more than enough manpower for any projects, have you forgotten that they got the highest population in the World? and they are not even leaving their place to go and trade. Stay in Your Place, the trade will come and meet you there grin
My friend stop fooling your miserable life, empty Afonja..
The Chinese are in America, Australia, UK, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, etc doing trade big time you dunce. You are the one who frustration wants to kill cos as soon as you hear Biafra your lazy Yoruba brain runs to OIL. Nnewi and Onitsha and Aba are still in Igboland the last time i checked so we are doing well in business both home and diaspora just like China you fool. The only problem we have in this contraption called Nigeria is that the "never do wells" tribes are the ones at the helm of affairs unlike what is obtainable in China, this is why our efforts to grow like China has always been undermined by backward fools like you who are empty in the head and want to drag everyone along the line of failure just because they lack what it takes to succeed.
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by DaRuud(m): 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Drugs we know the usual suspects - Male

Prostitution we know it's their job - Female

Conclusion ..... Nna mehnnnn!!!
The male = Igbo
The Females = Edo
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
IloveToMess:

My friend stop fooling your miserable life, empty Afonja..
The Chinese are in America, Australia, UK, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, etc doing trade big time you dunce. You are the one who frustration wants to kill cos as soon as you hear Biafra your lazy Yoruba brain runs to OIL. Nnewi and Onitsha and Aba are still in Igboland the last time i checked so we are doing well in business both home and diaspora just like China you fool. The only problem we have in this contraption called Nigeria is that the "never do wells" tribes are the ones at the helm of affairs unlike what is obtainable in China, this is why our efforts to grow like China has always been undermined by backward fools like you who are empty in the head and want to drag everyone along the line of failure just because they lack what it takes to succeed.

Look at the Clear Hatred in Your Post, Igbos are succeeding abroad but they are only known for their drug pushing, What is Aba and Onitsha and Nnewi? Oh that's the base of Your Fake and Forgery Manufacturing Industry? and some imported clothes from China or what? The truth is Yoruba don't even know you hate them, In Yoruba Land all what we see is a Man hustling to put food on his Table. You are the one looking for enemy where there is no enemy, and you can keep on calling Us names until an Average Yoruba see you for what you truly are " A tribes so full of Hatred" that secretly hate them. What you can not try with Hausa/Fulani you will try it with Yoruba and i assure you that one day You will Finally succeeded in making Yoruba your enemy and shits will get real since You are looking for enemy where there is no enemy. You keep attacking Yoruba for not supporting your Biafra when Your Leaders in Igbo Land Doesn't support you either the truth is when You are Ready to go to your Biafra... You can go ....... It will even be the beginning of more Wealth and Money to the Yorubas ....that's the fact
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by IloveToMess: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Look at the Clear Hatred in Your Post, Igbos are succeeding abroad but they are only known for their drug pushing, What is Aba and Onitsha and Nnewi? Oh that's the base of Your Fake and Forgery Manufacturing Industry? and some imported clothes from China or what? The truth is Yoruba don't even know you hate them, In Yoruba Land all what we see is a Man hustling to put food on his Table. You are the one looking for enemy where there is no enemy, and you can keep on calling Us names until an Average Yoruba see you for what you truly are " A tribes so full of Hatred" that secretly hate them. What you can not try with Hausa/Fulani you will try it with Yoruba and i assure you that one day You will Finally succeeded in making Yoruba your enemy and shits will get real since You are looking for enemy where there is no enemy. You keep attacking Yoruba for not supporting your Biafra when Your Leaders in Igbo Land Doesn't support you either the truth is when You are Ready to go to your Biafra... You can go ....... It will even be the beginning of more Wealth and Money to the Yorubas ....that's the fact

My friend we do not hate Yorubas for nothing, it is because they have do much hatred for the Igbos and unfortunately we discovered it rather too late. Yorubas would rather support their slaves masters the Hausa/Fulanis than support Igbos and you think it's not hatred? You fools can keep looking for a toddler to deceive not me not Igbos, we are fully aware you hate us so we hate you too with like passion and even more. You are asking what is in Onitsha, Nnewi and Aba right?, probably because they are not Ogbomosho or Adoekiti poverty ravaged areas. Get your facts straight before you start blabbing, you can visit Aba and Nnewi alone then compare it with any state in the SW aside Lagos in terms of business and technological might. Mugu! If our exit from Nigeria will mean more wealth for Yorubas then why don't you help us advocate for our peaceful exit instead of sabotaging it, does it mean you people don't want "more wealth for the Yorubas" anymore or what?
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
IloveToMess:

My friend we do not hate Yorubas for nothing, it is because they have do much hatred for the Igbos and unfortunately we discovered it rather too late. Yorubas would rather support their slaves masters the Hausa/Fulanis than support Igbos and you think it's not hatred? You fools can keep looking for a toddler to deceive not me not Igbos, we are fully aware you hate us so we hate you too with like passion and even more. You are asking what is in Onitsha, Nnewi and Aba right?, probably because they are not Ogbomosho or Adoekiti poverty ravaged areas. Get your facts straight before you start blabbing, you can visit Aba and Nnewi alone then compare it with any state in the SW aside Lagos in terms of business and technological might. Mugu! If our exit from Nigeria will mean more wealth for Yorubas then why don't you help us advocate for our peaceful exit instead of sabotaging it, does it mean you people don't want "more wealth for the Yorubas" anymore or what?

As i said you will finally Succeed in making Yoruba Your Enemy oneday..... We hate You but you have Igbo dominated area in all our market across Yoruba Land and we never get any problem with you? Ogbomosho and Adoekiti are Poverty ravaged area but Igbos are the one there in their mass selling Fan milk and pushing wheel barrow, we are so poor but we are still the one patronizing your business all across Yoruba Land, are you the one feeding Us? Are you creating Jobs in Our Land? all we do is patronize your Business with our money but yet we are still poor. If we are so poor how are your brothers making it in our Land? How are your brothers in Adoekiti and Ogbomosho able to stay in business in that poor area? We are so poor but we are not the one Pushing Wheel barrow in Igbo Land, We are so poor but we are not the one running to Igbo Underdevelop cities, We are so poor but Your Brothers are not yet out of business in Adoekiti and Ogbomosho. Ogbomosho and Adoekiti are Farmers they deal in Yams Plantation, but you will always insult Yoruba no matter. If we hate you none of your brothers will ever do business in peace in our Land, We are so poor but we got money to patronize your big business, You mention Onitsha and Nnewi or whatever you call it but Yoruba are not the one trooping there to push Wheel Barrow and Hawk meat pie and Sell Fan Milk. That's how some of you said Ibadan got brown roof when most of your areas got Mud houses and Huts. Call us anything but the truth is we are not the one trooping to Igbo Land to Hustle, and we still got the Money to patronize all Your Business across Yoruba Land ......... everything you think you are good at is just an illusion to make yourselves feel better... You got Nothing ...... and No Yoruba is sabotaging Your Efforts when Your Leaders in Igbo Land haven't support your agitation how is Yoruba sabotaging the efforts Your Leaders don't buy ? When You are Ready to leave You can Leave but the Facts is it will be the begining of More Prosperity and Wealth to Yorubas.
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by IloveToMess: 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

As i said you will finally Succeed in making Yoruba Your Enemy oneday..... We hate You but you have Igbo dominated area in all our market across Yoruba Land and we never get any problem with you? Ogbomosho and Adoekiti are Poverty ravaged area but Igbos are the one there in their mass selling Fan milk and pushing wheel barrow, we are so poor but we are still the one patronizing your business all across Yoruba Land, are you the one feeding Us? Are you creating Jobs in Our Land? all we do is patronize your Business with our money but yet we are still poor. If we are so poor how are your brothers making it in our Land? How are your brothers in Adoekiti and Ogbomosho able to stay in business in that poor area? We are so poor but we are not the one Pushing Wheel barrow in Igbo Land, We are so poor but we are not the one running to Igbo Underdevelop cities, We are so poor but Your Brothers are not yet out of business in Adoekiti and Ogbomosho. Ogbomosho and Adoekiti are Farmers they deal in Yams Plantation, but you will always insult Yoruba no matter. If we hate you none of your brothers will ever do business in peace in our Land, We are so poor but we got money to patronize your big business, You mention Onitsha and Nnewi or whatever you call it but Yoruba are not the one trooping there to push Wheel Barrow and Hawk meat pie and Sell Fan Milk. That's how some of you said Ibadan got brown roof when most of your areas got Mud houses and Huts. Call us anything but the truth is we are not the one trooping to Igbo Land to Hustle, and we still got the Money to patronize all Your Business across Yoruba Land ......... everything you think you are good at is just an illusion to make yourselves feel better... You got Nothing ...... and No Yoruba is sabotaging Your Efforts when Your Leaders in Igbo Land haven't support your agitation how is Yoruba sabotaging the efforts Your Leaders don't buy ? When You are Ready to leave You can Leave but the Facts is it will be the begining of More Prosperity and Wealth to Yorubas.
Idiot you first made Igbos your enemy so stop being self deceptive, we are enemies my friend. And stop writing long notes cos i don't bother reading them. We do not care what you do with your lives, we are only bothered about ours that is why we want Biafra, you can decided to stay in Nigeria for all I care but do not sabotage our efforts you Yoruba cow or you will succeed in bringing calamity upon your oduduwa lives. Simple!!
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
IloveToMess:

Idiot you first made Igbos your enemy so stop being self deceptive, we are enemies my friend. And stop writing long notes cos i don't bother reading them. We do not care what you do with your lives, we are only bothered about ours that is why we want Biafra, you can decided to stay in Nigeria for all I care but do not sabotage our efforts you Yoruba cow or you will succeed in bringing calamity upon your oduduwa lives. Simple!!

If we hate you all Your Brothers business in Yoruba Land would have been raided and thousands of them would have been killed out of Jealousy and Hatred for You but Yoruba Don't Care..... When you are ready to leave get the suport of Your Leaders and Yoruba too we support you to leave so that we can finally be in Peace, And No Calamity Shall Befall Yoruba because we are calamity itself that will fall on anything that find its Anger
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by IloveToMess: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

If we hate you all Your Brothers business in Yoruba Land would have been raided and thousands of them would have been killed out of Jealousy and Hatred for You but Yoruba Don't Care..... When you are ready to leave get the suport of Your Leaders and Yoruba too we support you to leave so that we can finally be in Peace, And No Calamity Shall Befall Yoruba because we are calamity itself that will fall on anything that find its Anger

Go to hell my friend, better call for your oduduwa Republic cos Nigeria wont last, the earlier you get that the better for you, but if you feel you will keep sabotaging our efforts, you will get what you are asking for soon biitch!
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Olawalesmarter(m): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
IloveToMess:

Go to hell my friend, better call for your oduduwa Republic cos Nigeria wont last, the earlier you get that the better for you, but if you feel you will keep sabotaging our efforts, you will get what you are asking for soon biitch!

whether we will call for Oduduwa Republic or Not, that's our Business and tell your Leaders in Igbo Land to stop Sabotaging your Efforts, and No Yoruba is sabotaging Your Efforts, When All your Elders and leaders have finally support you, You will see how Yoruba will support you too, and what we are asking for is more Prosperity and more Wealth to all Yoruba and it will always come to Us
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by zoedew: 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
Living less than animals! How is this to stop when the aspiration of one of those who aspire to be President is to enrich his friends when he becomes the President!! Strangely the APC is not making heavy weather of that!!! That alone trumpeted loudly enough by the APC should sink Atiku but it has not gone beyond a whimper. Could it be that they are all corrupt!
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by IloveToMess: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

whether we will call for Oduduwa Republic or Not, that's our Business and tell your Leaders in Igbo Land to stop Sabotaging your Efforts, and No Yoruba is sabotaging Your Efforts, When All your Elders and leaders have finally support you, You will see how Yoruba will support you too, and what we are asking for is more Prosperity and more Wealth to all Yoruba and it will always come to Us

We don't care about your prosperity Mr man, all we want is to stay on our own because we are confident we will be the best in Africa, thats our own vision. if we can grow so wealthy in Nigeria amidst all hurdles, gangups and conspiracy we will even do better with Biafra. Do your own make we do our own shikena!
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
IloveToMess:

We don't care about your prosperity Mr man, all we want is to stay on our own because we are confident we will be the best in Africa, thats our own vision. if we can grow so wealthy in Nigeria amidst all hurdles, gangups and conspiracy we will even do better with Biafra. Do your own make we do our own shikena!

Mind Your Business and Stop Blaming others for Your Calamities in life, and learn how to do business in your Land too then Others will also Mind their Business and stay on their own too

1 Like

Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Ayobami7(m): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2019
好朋友阮德

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet / EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pics) / Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.