Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Score Above 250 In 2019 Jamb CBT Exam | Sure JAMB UTME Questions And Answers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Score Above 250 In 2019 Jamb CBT Exam | Sure JAMB UTME Questions And Answers (3037 Views)

How To PASS Your JAMB Easily And Get Above 250 / 2018/2019 Jamb / Post-utme / Neco/ Waec / Nabteb & Admissions Updates / How To Reprint Your 2018/2019 Jamb Slip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Score Above 250 In 2019 Jamb CBT Exam | Sure JAMB UTME Questions And Answers by giveaway0: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
2019 jamb utme answers, 100% sure jamb 2019 question and answers, utme runs, a unique way to pass 2019 jamb CBT exam

Are you sitting for forth coming 2019 jamb cbt exam we guarantee you above 270 because we are going to send you 100% sure 2019 jamb cbt question and answers a day before your exam day
all answers will be send to directly to your mobile phone through sms

majority of people have the believe there is nothing like jamb cbt expo, jamb cbt runz does not exit, there is no way you can get sure jamb cbt question and answers since it is going to be computer base test so getting the expo wont be possible is that what you are also thinking right now?

Now i want you to know something in life nothing seems impossible. In this case getting you 100% sure 2019 jamb cbt answers a day before your exam day is 100% possible are you still doubting this? okay let me break it down for you to know how possible is it

Methods of Getting 2019 jamb answer.

Here am going to reveal two different methods which you can get 2019 jamb cbt answers to candidate which the categories are JAMB MOBILE And JAMB COMPUTER

What is Jamb Mobile: this is means of sending jamb cbt question and answers to jambite mobile phone a day before exam day through text message Jamb Mobile

What’s Jamb Computer: is a means of sending 2019 Jamb cbt Answers ,or Jamb Expo directly to Jambites Computer Database, I.e The transferring of Jambite Answers or Into Their Database

1. How will you know the question I will be given and answers?

All the questions and answers that will be sent to you will be gotten through your jamb registration number because Jamb Program all student question and answers with their jamb registration number which makes each student to have different jamb registration number

2. How are My Going to Be Sure Of your Answers?

This year cbt expo is very sure and 100% guaranteed Cbt of this year will be of just of three (3) type

type A ( Candidate which will have registration number starting with 95

example ( 95985467FH )

type B ( Candidate which will have registration number starting with 96

example ( 96345738GI )

type C ( Candidate which will have registration number starting with 97

example ( 97485104FJ )

so it makes it very possible for us to get the exact question and answer of each candidate and to be forward to the student day before the exam day

In conclusion Your question and answer is programmed on jamb data base with your jamb reg no each student has different Registration no in this case they will answer different question so after your payment you are to send us your Jamb Reg No. that will be use to fetch your exalt questions and answers for you”

3. CBT is a Computer Based Examination. How will it be possible to send answers?

JAMB CBT HAVE THREE(3) SECTIONS EVERY DAY

1st Section, Will Start Their Own 2019-Jamb- Cbt Exam By 8am

2nd Section, Will Start Their Own 2019-Jamb- Cbt Exam By 11am

3rd Section, Will Start Their Own 2019-Jamb- Cbt Exam By 1:30pm

So Sending you answers is very possible because all the answers will be sent to you a day before your exam day

4. How do you send your answers:,

if you choose jamb computer which is 9500 for 4 subjects answers will be send directly to your jamb computer database but Jamb Mobile which is 4500 for4 subjects The answers are sent with Correct option instead of A, B, C, D we send the correct option for example:

What Gender is Ada?

A. Male,

B. Female,

C. None

We send You female instead of B as that may be different option all Through.

This applies to all your Questions.

5. Which score am I likely to get if I subscribe for this package

If you subscribe to our 2019 jamb CBT answers you will score above 250 we are very sure of that

HOW DO I APPLY FOR JAMB CBT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM?

(LI(K H3R3 NOW TO APPLY FOR JAMB CBT ASSISTANCE

Or contact 08153962354 for more enquiries

You can also join 2019 jamb CBT whatsapp group through below link

Source: http://ismartnaija.com.ng/2019-jamb-questions-and-answers-real-cbt-questions/
Re: Score Above 250 In 2019 Jamb CBT Exam | Sure JAMB UTME Questions And Answers by Sirnonye: 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Fg And ASUU Meeting Ends In Deadlock / Nddc Foreign Scholarship For M.sc Only / Pls Solve This Quantitative Reasoning Book 4 Exercise 2a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.