Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa (25975 Views)

Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX / University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) / Is It Possible To Get Masters Admission In Australia With HND Conversion Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by iGISTMORE: 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nigerian lady was left distraught after losing her masters admission and scholarship due to the ongoing nationwide ASUU strike.

The lady identified as, Nwede Chiamaka Stella Maris took to her Facebook to narrate how she lost her foreign masters admission and scholarship because she was not able to submit my complete transcript and reference letters. She wrote;

Sad Saturday
I lost my master admission from university of cape town south Africa scholarship for final years student from South African women in science and engineering (SAWISE)
I lose the scholarship and admission because I was not able to submit my complete transcript and reference letters.( one of my wicked lecturer I mention his name as referee disappointed me,even thou I told him before submitting it ).
ASUU,NANS and FG continue
So painful
After my struggle
After my wonderful essay
After gaining admission to best university in African
After gaining best scholarship from SAWISE
Master that suppose to start in November or December
All of them is now a waste
My village people
Not angry much cos I just apply for it to try my luck for the first time

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/lady-cries-out-after-losing-masters-admission-due-to-ASUU-strike

Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by kingchris30(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
take heart

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
GOINGOIOIOIOIIWI
Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by oboy81: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
Shebi you Voted Buhari? This Is Just the beginning grin

57 Likes 14 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by Hahjascho(m): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
Sorry enh.
Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by freemanbubble: 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Isoright
Leave village people out of this
Even the vliage people are already set with their pvc to do needful

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by seunmohmoh(f): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
South Africa?? Chai.
Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by wokemzine: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
cry

Stella Maris, I thought it was a school in PH
Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by jojo1415: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
iGISTMORE:
Nigerian lady was left distraught after losing her masters admission and scholarship due to the ongoing nationwide ASUU strike.

The lady identified as, Nwede Chiamaka Stella Maris took to her Facebook to narrate how she lost her foreign masters admission and scholarship because she was not able to submit my complete transcript and reference letters. She wrote;

Sad Saturday
I lost my master admission from university of cape town south Africa scholarship for final years student from South African women in science and engineering (SAWISE)
I lose the scholarship and admission because I was not able to submit my complete transcript and reference letters.( one of my wicked lecturer I mention his name as referee disappointed me,even thou I told him before submitting it ).
ASUU,NANS and FG continue
So painful
After my struggle
After my wonderful essay
After gaining admission to best university in African
After gaining best scholarship from SAWISE
Master that suppose to start in November or December
All of them is now a waste
My village people
Not angry much cos I just apply for it to try my luck for the first time

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/lady-cries-out-after-losing-masters-admission-due-to-ASUU-strike

.Like for Atiku,Share for Buhari

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by dalass(f): 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
Village people
Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by Bonjelomo: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
oh boi see grammar!
graduate!

40 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by Timinho23: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
Can Someone tell me all that happened under Jonathan that isn't happening under buhari?

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by Unik3030: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
this same thing happened to my guy too, this ASUU strike is doing more harm than good

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by XTHRONE(m): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
There is blessing in ,...how do they say that again about disappointment. Sorry girl, is being that way. Someone somewhere may be thanking God for the strike and wishes it continues,some days are like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
Eyya, so so sorry for Nigerian students, una go tey for house, this is just the beginning.
Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
She no see better school go
Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by eleojo23: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
It is either her Auto-correct has gone crazy or ....

13 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by BeardedTraveler: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lol, her lecturer also did her dirt.

I have come to a conclusion in my mind that Nigerian lecturers are one of the most wicked set of people you can ever come across. Wicked, inconsiderate set of sadists.

7 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by heryur(m): 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
jojo1415:
Wey thing u people dey gain 4rm dis like for atiku share for buhari as if nah d like and share go determine d person dat Will rule d country in d next 4 years

7 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by Passionate888: 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
Blame buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by SamJed(m): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
just thinking aloud..... what if she was able to complete all the necessary things and on the travel day, the plane disappears....most times as humans we don't know the blessings in some disappointments

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
It is well.
Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by Uyi168: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
oboy81:
Shebi you Voted Buhari? This Is Just the beginning grin
Is there any proof she voted buhari

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
Bleep ,that ain't the Faaji life

Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by dullardpmb: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
The Buhari effect. Everything he touches turns to dust. Bad luck to well meaning Nigerians...I curse his generation and anyone that supports him.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by Slynation(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Bonjelomo:
oh boi see grammar!
graduate!
Perhaps that was the main reason she lost it....!!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by ednut1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
This ya english tho

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by DauraIsAGoal: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Poor grammar

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa by Baddiezz(f): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
jojo1415:
childish

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours / WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others / Obasanjo Was A Troublesome Student - NOUN Vice-Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.