Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Please Don’t Compare Me To KSA – Adekunle Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Don’t Compare Me To KSA – Adekunle Gold (448 Views)

Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish / Sanwo-olu Hosts D’banj, Phyno, KSA And Nollywood Actors (photos) / Olamide, Davido, KSA, Ayuba, Salawa Abeni, 95 Others For One Lagos Fiesta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don’t Compare Me To KSA – Adekunle Gold by DGynx: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nigerian singerNigerian singer Adekunle Gold has continued to make his mark in the Nigerian music industry and has garnered millions of fans who now liken him to King Sunny Ade.

Speaking with Showtime, he said;

“I hear it a lot and I’m honoured that people just mention his name when they mention my name. I think that is an amazing feat. But like I always say, comparing me to Sunny Ade is really good, but I want people to see me as just Adekunle Gold.

However, it was dreams come true when he heard the juju music king sing his songs word for word at an event. Adekunle Gold, Simi set to release joint album “It made a great impression in my life. The fact that he even sang my song word for word was a big deal for me. I mean who could have thought that a King Sunny Ade would listen to my song, let alone sing it word for word.’

https://www./2019/01/please-dont-compare-me-to-ksa-singer-adekunle-gold.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Please Don’t Compare Me To KSA – Adekunle Gold by Tonmiwatimmy: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
I swear I don't understand
Re: Please Don’t Compare Me To KSA – Adekunle Gold by Bloggerdredd(m): 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
smiley
Re: Please Don’t Compare Me To KSA – Adekunle Gold by flexyfit(f): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
Adekunle gold is just good on his own...

(1) (Reply)

Well Known Rapper, Falz Uncovers Why He Suddenly Went Vulgar In His New Song / Feeling To Commit Suicide / Mike More Biography, Aged, Phone Number, State Of Origin(nigerian Gospel Singer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.