Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Maybelline Fit Me Matte And Poreless Vs Super Stay Foundation For Oily Skin. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Maybelline Fit Me Matte And Poreless Vs Super Stay Foundation For Oily Skin. (1047 Views)

Bulk Sales: Revlon Colorstay Makeup Foundation For Oily Skin. / Maybelline Fit Me Matte And Poreless Foundation Honest Review / Best Natural Toners For Oily Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maybelline Fit Me Matte And Poreless Vs Super Stay Foundation For Oily Skin. by Prettymundne(f): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
I have really oily skin and whenever I hear that a foundation is matte or claims to have superstay, I tend to want to gravitate towards it. I bought the maybelline fit me around the time it came out and I absolutely loved and still love it

When the superstay foundation came out, it was advertised to be a better version of the maybelline fit me and I have since wandered if it is better or worse than the maybelline fit me and if you are reading this, you probably are too. You can buy the maybelline foundations in Nigeria at your local beauty supply store or if you live in Abuja and will love to get the fit me foundation for 4500 only and free delivery, 07085091017 and watsapp only.

SIMILARITIES BETWEEN THE MAYBELLINE FIT ME AND SUPER STAY.
They are both matte.
They are both oil free.
They are both the same size.
The shade range of the maybelline fit me is better than the super stay.

Read the rest here and know which is truly better, read before you buy any of them.

https:///2FOX8mV

(1) (Reply)

Steps By Steps On How To Draw A Perfect Brows For Beginners At No Cost / New Arrival-Beautiful Sneakers is Available In Stock / Ankara Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.