Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo (63268 Views)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by lizzybet(f): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
I was there, the curses enemies of Buhari received today from people no be here, if the election is free and fair, Buhari has won re-election.
The babalawo that did his jazz naa professional
The love people has for him isn't ordinary
At a time I felt like crying that why are people giving this baba problems

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by allisso: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
should we fry beans
Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by adamsfriday27(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nobody go die na deir choice....leave dem with deir choice and embrace urs....nobody go die pls enjoy d drum

doublecross:
GOD WILL PUNISH buhari. HE IS A BASTARD! ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS HIM SHALL DIE IN JESUS NAME

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by victorypeace: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Jijibest:
I can help you get foreign number ( USA and Canada) to use for whatsapp, call and all online verification.
If you need it message me now
Do u need to contact anyone before you can get foreign number for whatsapp? OR have just woke up to the internet?
Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by fk001(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
awelekiti:
Buhari, please enjoy your moments whilst it lasts. Please don't forget to record every moments as daura is already calling.

Buhari's reelection is done and dusted

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by omoteacher(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

How people cope in all these venues still surprised me. Pushing and stepping on one another just to see your president campaigning for election. Not inauguration of projects or normal state visit. What do they enjoy there ?

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Its laughable to think Atiku will defeat buhari.
Rigging will play a vital role in jubril's victory.
Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by MrImole: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Their campaigns made brooms to be very expenses

You need to take something cold sir and relax a little bit.
Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by danchi2019(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
may be its doctored.
Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by brexit: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
I DO NOT ARGUE PEOPLE IN THIS PLATFORM SINCE SOME OF THEM HAVE LOW MENTALITY,THE FORMER CJN ADMITTED HE WAS WRONG AND SOME PERSONS ARE DEFENDING HIM INCLUDING SENIOR LAWYERS.WHY SHOULD A PUBLIC OFFICER HAVE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN HIS ACCOUNT AND WE ALL KNOW THAT PDP SPENDS DOLLARS AND THEY CANNOT HIDE THEIR FEELINGS BUT TO FIGHT BACK,OUR LEARNED FRIENDS HAVE SHOWN THE WHOLE GLOBE THEY ARE VERY CORRUPT,SHAME ON THEM

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by planetx: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nigerians are a really stupid and dumb bunch of people, even in countries with a working system and responsive government people don't troop out like this to welcome their leader. I guess the high level of joblessness and idleness is why people are going gaga over this failure and incompetent dullard. Just look at the poverty and brown roofs all around them and they are standing in the sun to welcome this failures and I mean both Atiku and this dumbo.
Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by sopron(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
nairalanders who else noticed this apc firstus pdp secondus guess the election results are out already. Lol

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by awuf2008: 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
Festus Keyamos days are numbered. He should just watch it, because I saw him being dump like a shit.
Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by enemyofprogress: 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
MrImole:

You need to take something cold sir and relax a little bit.
why? Because brooms are now very expenses?
Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by Antipob777(f): 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
I see the Igbos AKA the cursed jeez having sleepless night today.

SW to take over in 2023

May chukwu okike abiama fire the cursed jews
Insha Allah
Amin
Sai baba
Ride on

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by CaptainFM1: 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ambode has turned to campaign boy!
Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by doublecross(m): 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
victorypeace:

It is good if God punish Buhari BUT it is worst because DEVIL WILL PUNISH YOU.
sorry...buhari wont win this time. you'll definitely join your ancestors with him after election.
Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by RemiOAjayi: 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
awelekiti:
Buhari, please enjoy your moments whilst it lasts. Please don't forget to record every moments as daura is already calling.

When u deceive yourself finish, let us know, PMB will be reelected and free Nigeria from the hands of the wicked

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by RemiOAjayi: 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Brown roof republic

Very proud of it! We like it that way, why are you crying more than the bereaved ?

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by delpee(f): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
I'm just wondering why they didn't use either Liberty Stadium or Adamasingba stadium instead of the crowded old city centre with its narrow side streets and markets. Maybe for good pictorial effect.
Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

When u deceive yourself finish, let us know, PMB will be reelected and free Nigeria from the hands of the wicked
mo ti gbo e ajayi. It's less than a month away. Until then.
Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by RemiOAjayi: 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
awelekiti:
mo ti gbo e ajayi. It's less than a month away. Until then.

Pls save this may God keep us alive we would laugh over in Feb as Atiku would be badly
Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by AmazingELixir: 11:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
undecided

This weakling of a governor still talks in public...wonders shall never end.
Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by Shikena(m): 12:23am On Jan 27, 2019
Firstus vs Secondus grin
Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by wealth2al(m): 12:29am On Jan 27, 2019
Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by Koralords: 12:32am On Jan 27, 2019
God you can do a miracle just invite this man to heaven before the election
Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by summerflame(m): 2:35am On Jan 27, 2019
lizzybet:
I was there, the curses enemies of Buhari received today from people no be here, if the election is free and fair, Buhari has won re-election.
The babalawo that did his jazz naa professional
The love people has for him isn't ordinary
At a time I felt like crying that why are people giving this baba problems

Are u a resident of Ibadan ?
Re: Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo by wink2015(m): 3:01am On Jan 27, 2019
The Yoruba people of the south west need a man like chief Obafemi Awolowo to sell wisdom to their head and direct their footsteps.

For now Tinubu is deceiving them for his own financial and selfish desire to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari after the expiration of the Buhari 's presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) / Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet / Dino Melaye & Lai Mohammed Laughing At Abu Ali's Burial, Get Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.