Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

A Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal On Earth - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal On Earth (2263 Views)

The Fastest Animal In The World / Cheetah And Dog By Edet Edem Akpan / 99-year-old Woman Wakes Up To A Scaring Animal On Her Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal On Earth by Hamatoyoshi: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
This is a highly interesting topic and it causes serious arguments between people. Most people say it's a cheetah some say it's a sail fish and some say things other than that. If you go around asking people which animal is the fastest you're likely to hear them say “ a cheetah is the fastest animals in the world " but are they correct about that, you are about to find out.

NOTE>>>> IF YOU WOULD LIKE US TO TALK ABOUT YOUR FAVOURITE ANIMAL COMMENT “FAVOURITE (ANIMAL NAME) " AND WE'LL MAKE IT OUR NEXT TOPIC

Below is a list showing the top Eleven fastest animals in the world ranking from 10-1

11. LION

The second largest big cat, also the king of the jungle.

Some people may be surprised that the lion takes number 10 but you shouldn't be. Looks have been recorded to run into speeds of 50mph or 80kph. This speed is mainly attained when they are chasing a prey. Although they can only keep up with this speed for less than a minute. That's why they always try to get as close as they can to their prey before attacking.

10. WILDEBEEST

Commonly found in Africa, this large mammal is surprisingly fast. It uses its speed mainly to run away from predators ,especially Lions. They can attain a top speed of 50mph or 80kph. That's the same speed of its most common predator the Lion. The reason it's higher on the table than the lion is because it can maintain its speed longer than a lion can. That's what helps it get away from predators

9. PRONGHORN

The pronghorn antelope,an animal built for speed , the fastest animals in the western hemisphere. They have large lungs to suck up enough oxygen to keep them running for a long time.

That's pronghorn antelope can reach a top speed of 55mph or 88kph. Although they remain MD it hard to maintain his Speed for long

See the full list in the link below
https://animalsmd./2018/09/26/top-ten-fastest-animals-in-the-world/
Re: A Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal On Earth by dannybrasky(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
Do your research! No one said cheetah is the fastest animal on earth,but the fastest (LAND) animal.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: A Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal On Earth by Hamatoyoshi: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Did you even bother to read the article
Re: A Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal On Earth by Hamatoyoshi: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
Next time try to read completely before making a comment wink
Re: A Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal On Earth by shadrama(m): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2019

Re: A Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal On Earth by space9880: 8:19am On Jan 27, 2019
Hamatoyoshi:
Did you even bother to read the article
misleading heading

2 Likes

Re: A Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal On Earth by Baroba(m): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2019
Lol, you want us to go to your page, why not share everything here.. clickbait..

3 Likes

Re: A Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal On Earth by Kingjite: 10:47am On Jan 27, 2019
Sir ur site is very nice did u create it by ur self,d.reason I ask is because I try to create one my self but it seem am not doing something right
Re: A Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal On Earth by Hamatoyoshi: 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
Kingjite:
Sir ur site is very nice did u create it by ur self,d.reason I ask is because I try to create one my self but it seem am not doing something right
Yes it's easy just use Wordptess.com
Re: A Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal On Earth by Hamatoyoshi: 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
Baroba:
Lol, you want us to go to your page, why not share everything here.. clickbait..
Yeah I definitely want traffic in my site considering the fact that I just created it ...... Everyone wants to gain traffic in their site for sure wink wink

2 Likes

Re: A Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal On Earth by abbeg(m): 2:11am On Jan 29, 2019
For those of you too lazy to visit that website no 1 is peregrine falcon (from my head)
Nice try @op wink
Re: A Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal On Earth by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:17am On Jan 29, 2019
Ok. We will help your life

Hamatoyoshi:

Yeah I definitely want traffic in my site considering the fact that I just created it ...... Everyone wants to gain traffic in their site for sure wink wink
Re: A Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal On Earth by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:24am On Jan 29, 2019
Hamatoyoshi:

Re: A Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal On Earth by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 30, 2019
Hamatoyoshi:
This is a highly interesting topic and it causes serious arguments between people. Most people say it's a cheetah some say it's a sail fish and some say things other than that. If you go around asking people which animal is the fastest you're likely to hear them say “ a cheetah is the fastest animals in the world " but are they correct about that, you are about to find out.

NOTE>>>> IF YOU WOULD LIKE US TO TALK ABOUT YOUR FAVOURITE ANIMAL COMMENT “FAVOURITE (ANIMAL NAME) " AND WE'LL MAKE IT OUR NEXT TOPIC

Below is a list showing the top Eleven fastest animals in the world ranking from 10-1

11. LION

The second largest big cat, also the king of the jungle.

Some people may be surprised that the lion takes number 10 but you shouldn't be. Looks have been recorded to run into speeds of 50mph or 80kph. This speed is mainly attained when they are chasing a prey. Although they can only keep up with this speed for less than a minute. That's why they always try to get as close as they can to their prey before attacking.

10. WILDEBEEST

Commonly found in Africa, this large mammal is surprisingly fast. It uses its speed mainly to run away from predators ,especially Lions. They can attain a top speed of 50mph or 80kph. That's the same speed of its most common predator the Lion. The reason it's higher on the table than the lion is because it can maintain its speed longer than a lion can. That's what helps it get away from predators

9. PRONGHORN

The pronghorn antelope,an animal built for speed , the fastest animals in the western hemisphere. They have large lungs to suck up enough oxygen to keep them running for a long time.

That's pronghorn antelope can reach a top speed of 55mph or 88kph. Although they remain MD it hard to maintain his Speed for long

See the full list in the link below
https://animalsmd./2018/09/26/top-ten-fastest-animals-in-the-world/

Stop wasting your time, no one earns anything from a WordPress website.
Re: A Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal On Earth by abbeg(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2019
I just visited the website.You guys should help the op na.
Re: A Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal On Earth by Hamatoyoshi: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Ok. We will help your life

� well thank you.
Re: A Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal On Earth by Hamatoyoshi: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jackofall:

Stop wasting your time, no one earns anything from a WordPress website.
That's cause you don't know how it works
Re: A Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal On Earth by Hamatoyoshi: 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
But honestly even till today some of my friends still argue with me that cheetahs are the fastest animals alive

(1) (Reply)

Solid Italian Mastiff(canecorso) Puppies Now Available For Sale. / Golden Retriever Puppies Available For Import / Ideas On How To Clean-up This Poor Dog (pics. Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.