Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:13 PM

The Fake Pastor And Fake SAN Called Osibanjo Shall Rot In Hell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fake Pastor And Fake SAN Called Osibanjo Shall Rot In Hell (853 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) / Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants / ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fake Pastor And Fake SAN Called Osibanjo Shall Rot In Hell by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
Just take a moment to think about the idiot that calls himself a 'Professor' of Law, a SAN, and worst of all, a 'Pastor' in the Redeemed Pentecostal Church. What does he have to say about the tyrannical, illegal, and therefore SINFUL desecration of constitutional law and order via the purported 'suspension' of the CJN? Why is the diminutive trader moni hawker quiet?

Seriously. I would even excuse the fake 'prof' and fake 'SAN' in him, but I would never forgive the fake pastor in him. What is his so-called Daddy G.O Adeboye saying? What are the other 'sophisticated' Yoruba members of the Redeemed Church saying?

Seriously. I now understand why many people despise anyone who claims to be a man of God or a learned 'Omoluabi'. Fake ass, disgusting hypocrites.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Pastor And Fake SAN Called Osibanjo Shall Rot In Hell by dollytino4real(f): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
many are called few are choosing

1 Like

Re: The Fake Pastor And Fake SAN Called Osibanjo Shall Rot In Hell by NuclearReactor: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
if u observe well there are many issues that osinbanjo disagrees with buhari on!! From restructurin,to state police to Govt appointments and many more
Both the learned man is too timid to do anything, well understandably to save his position...
He even said buhari wasnt aware of the CJN saga for some time, dont blame him, just like at NG The Candidiates he has to constantly save his oga's face undecided

1 Like

Re: The Fake Pastor And Fake SAN Called Osibanjo Shall Rot In Hell by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
concoction prof. His certificates should be withdrawn. He is better an a fowl rearer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Pastor And Fake SAN Called Osibanjo Shall Rot In Hell by EzeNri(m): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
That one? We don't dash am to Yoruba Moslems. Made in Osogbo professor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Pastor And Fake SAN Called Osibanjo Shall Rot In Hell by newbornmacho(m): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
The man is a complete fool.
An ass licking slave of the north and a total apology of a human being.
His children must have learned nothing from this shit of a man. I hope he rots in hell

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Pastor And Fake SAN Called Osibanjo Shall Rot In Hell by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hedonini:
Just take a moment to think about the idiot that calls himself a 'Professor' of Law, a SAN, and worst of all, a 'Pastor' in the Redeemed Pentecostal Church. What does he have to say about the tyrannical, illegal, and therfore SINFUL desecration of constitutional law and order via the purported 'suspension' of the CJN? Why is the diminutive trader moni hawker quiet?

Seriously. I would even excuse the fake 'prof' and fake 'SAN' in him, but I would never forgive the fake pastor in him. What is his so-called Daddy G.O Adeboye saying? What are the other 'sophisticated' Yoruba members of the Redeemed Church saying?

Seriously. I now understand why many people despise anyone who claims to be a man of God or a learned 'Omoluabi'. Fake ass, disgusting hypocrites.

Ahahaha you're in sefia pain. Pele

4 Likes

Re: The Fake Pastor And Fake SAN Called Osibanjo Shall Rot In Hell by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
NuclearReactor:
if u observe well there are many issues that osinbanjo disagrees with buhari on!! From restructurin,to state police to Govt appointments and many more
Both the learned man is too timid to do anything, well understandably to save his position...
He even said buhari wasnt aware of the CJN saga for some time, dont blame him, just like at NG The Candidiates he has to constantly save his oga's face undecided

That is why he is a FAKE pastor. If he has any sense of decency and righteousness, he would simply RESIGN.

If he can't resign, then what differentiates him from the regular 'worldly' demons who can do anything for money and power? I mean, how did this fucking idiot become a pastor in the RCCG? And what is his Adeboye and other Redeemed members saying? These hypocrites can continue fooling themselves and the confused idiots who worship in their useless churches.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Pastor And Fake SAN Called Osibanjo Shall Rot In Hell by Afamed: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hedonini:
Just take a moment to think about the idiot that calls himself a 'Professor' of Law, a SAN, and worst of all, a 'Pastor' in the Redeemed Pentecostal Church. What does he have to say about the tyrannical, illegal, and therfore SINFUL desecration of constitutional law and order via the purported 'suspension' of the CJN? Why is the diminutive trader moni hawker quiet?

Unfortunately you don't hold the key to gate to hell. stop wailing,Walter will be arrested and duely prosecuted by Monday

3 Likes

Re: The Fake Pastor And Fake SAN Called Osibanjo Shall Rot In Hell by Ndonu101: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
Osibanjo is the most dishonest Nigerian walking the face of the earth

Buhari is Buhari, he is a Dictator and Tyrant so he is living out his true self. No surprises there!

For Yemi, I have never seen a more dishonest man in my life

What Pastor looks the other way while Fulani Herdsmen massacre Christains?

What Prof goes around sharing 10K that he knows will pull no one out of poverty just because he wants to buy votes in the name of trademoni?

What SAN sits there and watches the executive usurp the powers of NASS and NJC and unilateraly remove the CJN?

Guess what? he will not be the first number 2 to resign in Nigeria. Ebitu Ukiwe in the face of disagreement with IBB stood down. If Osibanjo has any honesty left in him he will resign but he will not because he is the most dishonest Pastor and Professor you will ever know!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fake Pastor And Fake SAN Called Osibanjo Shall Rot In Hell by Biety: 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
This animal expects Osinbajo to go against his boss.
To think that this fool and others from his region rejoiced when Jonathan sacked Ayo salami is enough reason to swear for their generations.

2 Likes

Re: The Fake Pastor And Fake SAN Called Osibanjo Shall Rot In Hell by Picienza: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
So true.
Re: The Fake Pastor And Fake SAN Called Osibanjo Shall Rot In Hell by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ndonu101:
Osibanjo is the most dishonest Nigerian walking the face of the earth

Buhari is Buhari, he is a Dictator and Tyrant so he is living out his true self. No surprises there!

For Yemi, I have never seen a more dishonest man in my life

What Pastor looks the other way while Fulani Herdsmen massacre Christains?

What Prof goes around sharing 10K that he knows will pull no one out of poverty just because he wants to buy votes in the name of trademoni?

What SAN sits there and watches the executive usurp the powers of NASS and NJC and unilateraly remove the CJN?

Guess what? he will not be the first number 2 to resign in Nigeria. Ebitu Ukiwe in the face of disagreement with IBB stood down. If Osibanjo has any honesty left in him he will resign but he will not because he is the most dishonest Pastor and Professor you will ever know!

Bless you.

3 Likes

Re: The Fake Pastor And Fake SAN Called Osibanjo Shall Rot In Hell by dheilaw1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Mmuoojukwu:
concoction prof. His certificates should be withdrawn. He is better an a fowl rearer.
pig talking.. How many graduates do you have in your family?

1 Like

Re: The Fake Pastor And Fake SAN Called Osibanjo Shall Rot In Hell by jumobi1(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
He is a decent man but Buhari boys will beat him. He knows he’ll soon be President because PMB isn’t doing four years. I think he’ll make a good president as his Acting days have shown. Didn’t he approve the CJs delayed appointment while PMB was away?

He is playing chess.

1 Like

Re: The Fake Pastor And Fake SAN Called Osibanjo Shall Rot In Hell by Ndonu101: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
jumobi1:
He is a decent man but Buhari boys will beat him. He knows he’ll soon be President because PMB isn’t doing four years. I think he’ll make a good president as his Acting days have shown. Didn’t he approve the CJs delayed appointment while PMB was away?

He is playing chess.

dirty chess my foot!

If you leave Buhari he will do a third term trust me, the man is not going anywhere

Osinbajo should act on conviction, that's what decent men do. The man is a fraudstar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Pastor And Fake SAN Called Osibanjo Shall Rot In Hell by GraGra247(m): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
PLEASE LEAVE OSINBANJO ALONE. HE HAS DONE NOTHING TO ANYONE.

WHY SHOULD OSINBANJO BE CRUCIFIED FOR BUHARI'S ERRORS.

TO ME HE'S ONE AMONG THE WISEST VP WE'VE EVER HAD.

SOMETIMES SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER TO A DIFFICULT BOSS AND OSINBANJO IS DOING JUST THAT.
Re: The Fake Pastor And Fake SAN Called Osibanjo Shall Rot In Hell by Equity311987: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
How many learned man like Osinbajo do they have in Ibo land? South East can never decide who become the president, thats a major reason they are jealous.
Igbo in a disaray and divisive position.

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Reacts To The News Of Helicopter Crash - Full Updates / Who Do You think Will Win The 2019 Presidential Election?(Nairaland Poll) / Lagos: Agbaje Loses Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.