Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Nigeria will thrive under a leader who doesn't swallow everything - KWAM 1 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria will thrive under a leader who doesn't swallow everything - KWAM 1 (12817 Views)

He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US / Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together / Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria will thrive under a leader who doesn't swallow everything - KWAM 1 by Agboola2much(m): 6:52am On Jan 27, 2019
post=75151339:
Most definitely.......

Truer words have never been spoken......
Zombie, you don start again!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will thrive under a leader who doesn't swallow everything - KWAM 1 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:55am On Jan 27, 2019
God bless Nigeria
Re: Nigeria will thrive under a leader who doesn't swallow everything - KWAM 1 by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:57am On Jan 27, 2019
At least make govt create jobs na!
2-3 jobs when the economy is bleeding jobs
When APC is done failing they would blame the citizens, a party that hasn't accepted responsibility for any of its failures in 4 years
Re: Nigeria will thrive under a leader who doesn't swallow everything - KWAM 1 by AnanseK(m): 7:28am On Jan 27, 2019
Richdad50:
He has every right as a person to support whoever he chooses but what I find hard to understand is the sense in his statement. Too early in the day to crack foolishness after commanding the day in prayers.
#Richdad

Let me help you,
Re: Nigeria will thrive under a leader who doesn't swallow everything - KWAM 1 by omonla10(m): 7:37am On Jan 27, 2019
AnanseK:

Let me help you,
to make Nigeria work again, corruption must be reduced to d minimum level or else, nothing would work.. Nigeria can't be changed by mere tribunals and legislative sittings. We even need stronger hands that can remove even d senate president.. How can u have over 1 billion and still have people fighting for ur case.. It's 4+4 my dear, and even after buhari, I'll gladly vote for a stronger dictator so far he has not been stained with corruption and his corruption fight goes beyond partisan politics.
Re: Nigeria will thrive under a leader who doesn't swallow everything - KWAM 1 by AnanseK(m): 7:40am On Jan 27, 2019
omonla10:
to make Nigeria work again, corruption must be reduced to d minimum level or else, nothing would work.. Nigeria can't be changed by mere tribunals and legislative sittings. We even need stronger hands that can remove even d senate president.. How can u have over 1 billion and still have people fighting for ur case.. It's 4+4 my dear, and even after buhari, I'll gladly vote for a stronger dictator so far he has not been stained with corruption and his corruption fight goes beyond partisan politics.

Thank you,

Re: Nigeria will thrive under a leader who doesn't swallow everything - KWAM 1 by Ganduri: 8:37am On Jan 27, 2019
So the Yorubas are now beatingvtheir chest and feeling like kingkong abi. I guess Tinubu is swallowing Lagos IGR with just Two fingers abi? shey now una dey feel like champion abi? We hope when thisbtable turns, when e red, una no go start shout Odudua Republic like the Biafrans abi Igbos? So called sophisticated. Not to worry na from next week sha una go.know how far.
Re: Nigeria will thrive under a leader who doesn't swallow everything - KWAM 1 by Ganduri: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2019
omonla10:

when a senseless idiot dances naked at the market square, so na Buhari (nepotism), Tinubu(aplhabeta looting of lagos, drug baron, cert. forger), Abbah kyari(3.5billion aso rock clinic looting), Osibanjo(IDP 5.8billion looting), Funtua(Cabal), Daura(cabal), Buratao(weapins money looting, dubai properties) Ameachi( Rivers power plant money looting) Fashola(1.5billion nonexistent LSGH,Multimillion naira borehole scandal) and co that are the moral compass to will figt corruption? How idiotic can one get really? SMH.
Re: Nigeria will thrive under a leader who doesn't swallow everything - KWAM 1 by samsam2019: 8:55am On Jan 27, 2019
Coming from you the gluttonous old fool who almost everyone in the industry now hates

Agha oshi
Re: Nigeria will thrive under a leader who doesn't swallow everything - KWAM 1 by omonla10(m): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2019
Ganduri:

when a senseless idiot dances naked at the market square, so na Buhari (nepotism), Tinubu(aplhabeta looting of lagos, drug baron, cert. forger), Abbah kyari(3.5billion aso rock clinic looting), Osibanjo(IDP 5.8billion looting), Funtua(Cabal), Daura(cabal), Buratao(weapins money looting, dubai properties) Ameachi( Rivers power plant money looting) Fashola(1.5billion nonexistent LSGH,Multimillion naira borehole scandal) and co that are the moral compass to will figt corruption? How idiotic can one get really? SMH.
pls cool down my dear, and read my last 3 lines. I can give u my address to come hack me down if ure that hurt with my personal opinion
Re: Nigeria will thrive under a leader who doesn't swallow everything - KWAM 1 by jrusky(m): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2019
Pls who is KWAM 1? Is that not that guy that just release a song calling Ambode all kinds of horrible name Is that not the father of drug pusher in America Sorry I mean is KWAM not that man that impregnated that dude called Paso daughter If he is the one talking then I rest my case.

I don't waste my time on a manner corrupt man who f u c k a fellow artist daughter who he is old enough to father both the artist and his daughter, a bloody talkactive with loose brain and a zombie supporter.

Pls Mr man we are not talking Fuji here ok so park somewhere.
Re: Nigeria will thrive under a leader who doesn't swallow everything - KWAM 1 by hush15: 10:20am On Jan 27, 2019
MediahelmNGR:
Popular Fuji Musician and APC member, Wasiu Ayinde popularly know as KWAM 1. Performed at Buhari's campaign at OYO State.

He told the supporters, "having two jobs, three jobs is not a sin. Laziness is what unacceptable in Nigeria.

He went on to say 'Nigeria thrive under leader who doesn't use all ten finger to swallow everything'.

Tolu Ogunlesi who recoreded the video wrote:

Watch Video HERE

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/popular-fuji-musician-and-apc-member.html

But with Buharis actions, it is a sin because he should know that CJN of nigeria would also have his private businesses.
Re: Nigeria will thrive under a leader who doesn't swallow everything - KWAM 1 by GospelAkede: 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you believe that Nigeria will be great again you need to listen, download and share this song as your own quota to see Nigeria great again.
#It is well with Nigeria
#Nigeria shall be great again
#I believe in Prayer

Click on the link below to download this song
https://www.reverbnation.com/thenewproclaimers/song/22914382-it-is-well-with-nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

See (actress) Chiamaka Nwokeukwu's Siblings. / John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) / These Pre-wedding Photos Are Trending Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.