Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

'I Am Married To The Arts' - Shaffy Bello Rocks Fabulous Artistic Look - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Married To The Arts' - Shaffy Bello Rocks Fabulous Artistic Look (847 Views)

Shaffy Bello Rocks Hilarious Outfit / Korede Bello Rocks Colourful Attire (PHOTO) / Korede Bello Rocks Customized Super Eagles World Cup Jersey- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am Married To The Arts' - Shaffy Bello Rocks Fabulous Artistic Look by wunmish: 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
Veteran actress, Shaffy Bello has shown her love for fashion as she dazzles in exquisite outfits which got people's mouth ajar. She gives out another one, posing in this artistic outifit. She rocks the outfit with ruffled design all over it with roses of petal flowers on her head.

She captions:

'I am ''MARRIED TO THE ARTS'' I decided to BE THE ART TONIGHT.'

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/shaffy-bello-rocks-fabulous-artistic-look.html

See photo:

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

Re: 'I Am Married To The Arts' - Shaffy Bello Rocks Fabulous Artistic Look by wunmish: 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
wink
Re: 'I Am Married To The Arts' - Shaffy Bello Rocks Fabulous Artistic Look by itspzpics(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Does Singing " Gimme Love By Seyi Shay ft RunTown" Makes Me Look sex starved? / Kim Kardashian Passes Her Mini-bar Exam / Nigerian Filmmaker, Kunle Afolayan Goes Shirtless To Play Basketball (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.