Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi: Profile Of The ADP Lagos Guber Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi: Profile Of The ADP Lagos Guber Candidate (9273 Views)

ADP, LP Win Senate, Reps Rerun Elections In Plateau / Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / ADP Candidate Gbadamosi Steals Show As Lagos Governorship Candidates Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi: Profile Of The ADP Lagos Guber Candidate by EloquentMedia: 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
thanks for the clarification
delworld:

The name is Islamic . Different pronunciations from different tribes as you mentioned. The original transcribed from Arabic should be BIDMOS if I guessed right.
Re: Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi: Profile Of The ADP Lagos Guber Candidate by johnie: 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
dominique:
I salute him for his honesty. A lot of his fellow politicians are going about with fake credentials, nothing stops him from doing same but he chose to be transparent.

Op should have included photos, at least one of his and his party logo.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi: Profile Of The ADP Lagos Guber Candidate by GospelAkede: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you believe that Nigeria will be great again you need to listen, download and share this song as your own quota to see Nigeria great again.
#It is well with Nigeria
#Nigeria shall be great again
#I believe in Prayer

Click on the link below to download this song
https://www.reverbnation.com/thenewproclaimers/song/22914382-it-is-well-with-nigeria
Re: Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi: Profile Of The ADP Lagos Guber Candidate by 1miccza: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
calberian:
By far, the best candidate but, as usual, the least supported. Needless to say but, the worst then gets the most support.

Q: The most support from who?

A: The electorate

And then this same electorate will come out and cry the loudest for four years and when there's a chance to change things guess what, they do the same damn thing all over again.

And y'all wonder why I can't live in the same society with y'all.

Isn't it insane bro, the society has gone bonkers now
Re: Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi: Profile Of The ADP Lagos Guber Candidate by daveP(m): 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
He is a Christian and he is very well versed as regards what Lagos needs.

Pls if you need clarity, just go to Youtube and download the Platform Debates Lagos and judge unbiased, who should snatch Lagos.

This guy is not in Govt, but in the private sector, and knows facts about Lagos unlike SanwoOlu that kept blabbing that he has 30yrs experience, and that should be why he should be voted in.

BOG dissected Lagos in that debate and Lagosians will have a big big regret larger than when the Israelites were under Pharaoh for 215yrs, if APC is voted in again.

Sanwo said he brought BRT to lagos, pls who is now lying btw him and fashola?

Apc Govt has been building 63km rail for 10yrs for over 200milla. Whereas, Ethiopia built theirs in under 2yrs and its length is longer and yet its 1/4 of the cash that was spent on the lagos rail that is still uncompleted after 10damn year man!!

Lagos doesnt have a waste dispoal plan despite the IGR it has.

Lagos is being left behind by Dakar and Bamako when it comes to Rail system. Asin its very bad.

The housing plan by the Late Lateef Jakande is not yet dethroned despite the current apc administration having billions to provide housing and neccesary amenities for lagosians. I can bet that if the Late Govr was alive and had this money at his disposal, he would transform lagos.

But see what Tinubu did to his Surulere and Ikorodu housing plan?

Enough with Apc.

Vote in Gbadamosi and let Lagos, now ranked 7th best economy in Africa regain its spot by catching up fast.

Enough with APC in Lagos.

wake up.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi: Profile Of The ADP Lagos Guber Candidate by jidowu84: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
REDshouse:
what profile does he have that is good....

A drop out for that matter .... Same way you guyz are complaining over Buhari not having Certificate
Social media you are addicted to and mobile phone you holding, are all products of dropouts. Did Jakande go to university? But see his legacy. You that you are not a dropout, are you a billionaire? I hate senseless people that don't wanna learn.
Re: Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi: Profile Of The ADP Lagos Guber Candidate by Eben2: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Anyone that mean well for Lagos will vote for this man. He's never been in government, yet, he knows Lagos challenges like the palms of his hands and solutions to them. I didn't know him prior to the debate, but since that awesome performance of his, I have been following up with his campaigns very closely.

He's got my vote and that of my family and if you love Lagos, please vote for him.

I wish he started his campaigns earlier than this though
Re: Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi: Profile Of The ADP Lagos Guber Candidate by Eben2: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
A man of integrity and the love of Lagos at heart - BOG cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi: Profile Of The ADP Lagos Guber Candidate by jidowu84: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
Don't waste your vote BOG IS THE MAN
Re: Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi: Profile Of The ADP Lagos Guber Candidate by Eben2: 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
Yes o! cool cool
Re: Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi: Profile Of The ADP Lagos Guber Candidate by jidowu84: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
If you're in Lagos or your pU is in Lagos. Try to come and vote. Enough is enough already. Vote for the man that deserves the sit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corruption: Do Your Job Without Fear, Ganduje Tells Anti-graft Agency / Flood Kills 2 People, Destroys Houses In Yobe / Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.