Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) (6400 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by ELVISHOT: 7:33am On Jan 27, 2019
Ex girlfriend and her gang attention the weeding reception of ex-
boyfriend and then cause havoc. Even the security were over powered.

This is serious, the man should have settled the girl.

Source :

https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/see-moment-ex-girlfriend-and-her-gang.html?m=1

Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by ELVISHOT: 7:33am On Jan 27, 2019
See more photos and reactions below, then watch the Video HERE

Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 27, 2019
Cheiiiiii

Guys make una de settle with una ex well oh

This world is evil

Bad day for the new couple

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by Olalan(m): 7:37am On Jan 27, 2019
The guy messed up with the wrong girl...........So embarrassing for the wife.
BTW the ex girlfriend would provably be an edo or south south south babe to pull this stunt yourba girls dont have such liver

5 Likes

Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by Abjay97(m): 7:38am On Jan 27, 2019
Loll
Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by Fuckuignos(f): 7:39am On Jan 27, 2019
Riding life like a stripper pole until I make it rain.

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by ELVISHOT: 7:53am On Jan 27, 2019
CC
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by thesicilian: 7:56am On Jan 27, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
Cheiiiiii

Guys make una de settle with una ex well oh

This world is evil

Bad day for the new couple
How many exes can you settle with?
Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by pyyxxaro: 8:07am On Jan 27, 2019
All my exes know they can't try or think of this grin

because normally bomb de my head , then u now come to an occasion am hosting to scatter

Its not possible shaa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 27, 2019
thesicilian:

How many exes can you settle with?

How many you wan get sir

You wan be king of ex
Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 27, 2019
The kind beating I go beat her useless bltch

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by Fhowe: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2019
soldiers at the wedding reception would have sorted this mess ,many many thanks to men of 4th bridgade gra benin city for coordinating everybody even my inlaws begin fear say which kind pattern be this.I no dey for my yam no done ,if you have evil plans be it a bitter ex,friend ,enemy once you get to the entrance of the venue and you see that camo hilux you go change your mind sharply

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by Kidaholic(m): 9:13am On Jan 27, 2019
The Ex be like: "You don use finish, you wan come marry fresh fish? come marry make we see na

Lwkm!

Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by lincsnuel: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2019
What sort of fuckery is this...

Does she not have exes too? Must one marry every lady/guy he/she dates?

Nonsense and ingredient

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by Kingluqman(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
Dis one deep ooo.

Maybe the ex done abort tire, en womb don commot.

The guy for don use fake GPS for en wedding ceremony location to confuse the ex na, buh village people no go free gringrin
Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by Georgekyrian(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
In as much I will kill the bitch that try this on my weddings but I like her liver
Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by Poanan: 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
lincsnuel:
What sort of fuckery is this...

Does she not have exes too? Must one marry every lady/guy he/she dates?

Nonsense and ingredient

No you must not marry all your exes. It only happens when the guy brings news of marriage. When you know you want to marry another you would have allowed that girl go. Something similar happened to me. I have known this guy for 5 yrs and 4months. Although we had ups and downs within those times. It was a no sex relationship although we romanced. A time came when I lost my father and he proposed some months after my father's burial. I told him to wait till after the mourning period. Fastforward to last year he became unnecessarily rude and this day came he was rude to me. I couldn't take it anymore and I sent him a text never to tell me such again and that even my boss cannot tell me that and that we needed to talk. He said he would be busy the next day and that I just call within the day to see when he would be free. I called he said he was still busy and I sent him an apology. I called in the evening he didn't pick. He just sent me a text that I should move on with my life that he has found someone else and that both families already knows each other and they have plans.Now if within those 5 years and 4months, we had sex, I would probably be heart broken and may want to go any length.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hian! Try this ish with me and I swear you're dead meat. Relationship is not a do or die affair, if it doesn't work out then both parties should move on with their phucking lives, haba!
Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by lilmax(m): 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
guys should stop this irritating behavior

if you've no future with her you dump her

you having thousands of exes and side chicks only means sex controls you

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by luvyaself95(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
Poanan:

No you must not marry all your exes. It only happens when the guy brings news of marriage. When you know you want to marry another you would have allowed that girl go. Something similar happened to me. I have known this guy for 5 yrs and 4months. Although we had ups and downs within those times. It was a no sex relationship although we romanced. A time came when I lost my father and he proposed some months after my father's burial. I told him to wait till after the mourning period. Fastforward to last year he became unnecessarily rude and this day came he was rude to me. I couldn't take it anymore and I sent him a text never to tell me such again and that even my boss cannot tell me that and that we needed to talk. He said he would be busy the next day and that I just call within the day to see when he would be free. I called he said he was still busy and I sent him an apology. I called in the evening he didn't pick. He just sent me a text that I should move on with my life that he has found someone else and that both families already knows each other and they have plans.Now if within those 5 years and 4months, we had sex, I would probably be heart broken and may want to go any length.
So if he have sex with you,
you will want to scatter his marriage you dey craze..
what is so special in it...
I always think sex before marriage is not good but now Bleep the strategy...
I can't buy black market.
shift make i sit down and eat popcorn...

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by Justbeingreal(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
undecided

This is serious.

Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by lincsnuel: 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
Poanan:

Daz true sha...

The lesson learnt is: Don't promise someone marriage when you knw you won't marry the person
Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by Yuceeluv(f): 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
Thank God she didn't even bathe the bride with acid.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by Poanan: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
luvyaself95:
So if he have sex with you,
you will want to scatter his marriage you dey craze..
what is so special in it...
I always think sex before marriage is not good but now Bleep the strategy...
I can't buy black market.
shift make i sit down and eat popcorn...

I won't get to the ground with a pig cos of free data he is currently using. It is not worth it.
Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by luvyaself95(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Poanan:

I won't get to the ground with a pig cos of free data he is currently using. It is not worth it.
For Your Mind Now you can talk...
I know your type that borrow iPhone or sleep with yahoo guys to buy iPhone...
Amoeba Forming Beautiful,
Omo Ale...
Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olalan:
The guy messed up with the wrong girl...........So embarrassing for the wife.
BTW the ex girlfriend would provably be an edo or south south south babe to pull this stunt yourba girls dont have such liver

Probably a Delta state girl, my people them grin
Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ex's are dangerous ! I repeat Ex's are dangerous !

Don't advertise your wedding until after the wedding.

Make it a "strictly by invitation" with bouncers everywhere to avoid unwanted guests at your wedding.
Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by jesmond3945: 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fake news it was a ugandan pop stat bebe cool that refused to show up

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) by shadrama(m): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
try this with me, you go succeed that day o , but after 1month the girl and her gang no go complete for their casket

(1) (Reply)

My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? / Whose Your Favorite Nairalander / Pic/video:: Woman Storms Out Of Set After Presenter, Expose Her Boobs On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.