Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,790 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Costly Mistakes Women Always Do Towards We Men.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Costly Mistakes Women Always Do Towards We Men.... (883 Views)

The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** / Look At What Killed This Man. We Men Should Learn. Photo!!! / Do Women Also Experience Konji The Way We Men Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Costly Mistakes Women Always Do Towards We Men.... by alfredo4u(m): 7:36am On Jan 27, 2019
To those who cares.......

My advice to my ex this morning....
She was complaining that men do walk away from her always.... The questions i asked her brought about this piece of advise to women.

1. The way you meet a man matters alot, the environment, street, hotel, church, etc.... Dont give your contact at the first time, be posting the person for about 1-2weeks.

2. Dont sleep with anyman, that has not proposed or marry u, tell him you cant do it, that you want to settle down.... If truly he wants u, he should do the needful. If eventually he start disturbing u for sex, make sure it takes him 3months to 8months to do that by then you must have know where that relationship is heading to.

3. Whenever he is making love to you, pls dont act as if u enjoy the sex more than him, be sensitive, dont be carried away.

4. Don't ever, I mean ever suck anyman unless he is married to you.

5. If you are ready to settle down, pls try as much as possible to do away with your ex, and stop picking other people's call in a man's presence, it hurts men so much.

6. Dont ever display any act of stubbornness or anger to a man.

7. Always say you are SORRY whenever you are right or wrong, be submissive to that man. His duty is to love you.

If you dont have anything to add, pls jump and pass..... No insults pls.....
Re: Costly Mistakes Women Always Do Towards We Men.... by Flamez01: 8:09am On Jan 27, 2019
I was going to say my mind but you said no insults. So, I will pretend like I did not see this trash.

9 Likes

Re: Costly Mistakes Women Always Do Towards We Men.... by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 27, 2019
Which kind mumu b this? .
Re: Costly Mistakes Women Always Do Towards We Men.... by Jayslicky: 8:30am On Jan 27, 2019
Everything u wrote up there is total nonsense. So what advice would u give if it is a man.
All this pussy worshippers.

4 Likes

Re: Costly Mistakes Women Always Do Towards We Men.... by catwalq(f): 8:38am On Jan 27, 2019
Let's go straight to the point;

1. Even if I meet him in a church,it won't matter if I act like an asshole. Know this.

2. Know where the r/ship is headed b4 agreeing to sex?---- That's a fallout. He can always pretend to want marriage and then leave when he's tired of you. By which time the cookie has already been given up. My advice,if you want the sex go for it,if you don't, keep your legs closed. Don't use it as a pawn for marriage. You'd only be hurting yourself.

3. In other words, one should pretend. Its okay....

4. Uncle that's a personal choice. All is fair in love and war,and permit me to add sex.

5. I agree wholeheartedly. Even if marriage isn't in the picture, an ex is an ex. Besides we should treat our partners with respect.

6.Really,like never ever? When I'm not a robot??

7. While I accept that a woman should be submissive, this your principle makes it seem like you want her to be a walkover. Sometimes women need to put their foot down on some issues to keep their men in check.

All in all,there is no singular method for a r/ship bcus we have different people with diverse temperaments and issues. Just know men in general and then know YOUR man specifically.
Re: Costly Mistakes Women Always Do Towards We Men.... by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2019
That number 3 though lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Costly Mistakes Women Always Do Towards We Men.... by alfredo4u(m): 8:47am On Jan 27, 2019
catwalq:
Let's go straight to the point;

1. Even if I meet him in a church,it won't matter if I act like an asshole. Know this.

2. Know where the r/ship is headed b4 agreeing to sex?---- That's a fallout. He can always pretend to want marriage and then leave when he's tired of you. By which time the cookie has already been given up. My advice,if you want the sex go for it,if you don't, keep your legs closed. Don't use it as a pawn for marriage. You'd only be hurting yourself.

3. In other words, one should pretend. Its okay....

4. Uncle that's a personal choice. All is fair in love and war,and permit me to add sex.

5. I agree wholeheartedly. Even if marriage isn't in the picture, an ex is an ex. Besides we should treat our partners with respect.

6.Really,like never ever? When I'm not a robot??

7. While I accept that a woman should be submissive, this your principle makes it seem like you want her to be a walkover. Sometimes women need to put their foot down on some issues to keep their men in check.

All in all,there is no singular method for a r/ship bcus we have different people with diverse temperaments and issues. Just know men in general and then know YOUR man specifically.

Thanks..... Learnt something from you.... I know i wasnt perfect in my deductions. Thanks for your enlightenment.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Guys Do U Block Girls That Doesn't Reply Your Text? / Excited Groom Lifts Up Bride While Dancing Zanku Legwork / Bugchasing: New Trend Of People Seeking HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.