Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) (63522 Views)

President Tinubu's Supporters Await His Arrival From Paris At Lagos Airport / EFCC Picks Up Mohammed Adoke On Arrival From Dubai / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested In Abuja On Arrival From Foreign Medical Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by Ikpongiton: 11:38am On Jan 27, 2019
handsome,young and smart.who God has blessed,no man can curse.
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Between Obasanjo and Tinubu who is more powerful in Nigeria politics today?? Please can anyone give me concrete answer??..
tinubu is lagos landlord Who thrives wt tribalism...
tinubu is a,curse 2 afonjas .
obasanjo is,a unity lord of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by lloyds(m): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2019
Still the best president Nigeria ever had.

A man with a mind of 'One Nigeria'
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by bluefilm: 11:54am On Jan 27, 2019
cdqyehyeh:
Pls why do people (ipob in particular) praise obj aside being corrupted?
pls direct answer pls

Once you are anti-PMB, you automatically become a hero in the eyes of the Jews.

That's why you see them worshiping the likes of ffk and fayose and reno even though these guys have not benefitted them in any possible way you can imagine.

Ndi iberibe.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 27, 2019
pyyxxaro:
I can just imagine how many gals he must have i impregnated during his stay in Congo lipsrsealed

is that how your father impregnated people everywhere he goes? i doubt you will reach 45 if you don't stop disrespecting people your father is looking up to, mannerless boy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by ClearFlair: 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
DrGoodman:
Obasanjo should write another letter against this government tyranny, his letter always dismantles them.

Bwawawawachuchuchu! Oh god these people are so funny. They even think they stand a chance, joke of the century.
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by femliany(m): 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Netanyahu1:
Obasanjo has a national appeal, he can make a difference in the mind of any tribe, tinubu on the other hand has influence in the west, and can't simply do more than that.His attempt to have national influence has been truncated by the northern cabal, but he's too proud to accept defeat and plot a new strategy.Even if he turns against buhari now , then buhari would remember that tinubu is the most corrupt politician still living.
Tinubu has no influence in Oyo
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by Pentools(m): 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
pyyxxaro:
I can just imagine how many gals he must have i impregnated during his stay in Congo lipsrsealed

Oga where you go since...this "oluma rock" crooner!!!!!!!

Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by pyyxxaro: 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
Pentools:

Oga where you go since...this "oluma rock" crooner!!!!!!!

grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by Pentools(m): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
pyyxxaro:

grin grin

Baba we missed u for this side ooo.
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by pyyxxaro: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
amhelpless:

is that how your father impregnated people everywhere he goes? i doubt you will reach 45 if you don't stop disrespecting people your father is looking up to, mannerless boy

With your goat tongue

Keep quiet b4 olumo rock falls on you embarassed

Obote
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by pyyxxaro: 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Pentools:

Baba we missed u for this side ooo.

Ogbeni i gentle like prik when just discharge akamu for here oh

Make i sharply DHL pepper kpormor and 1 crate of black label come ur crib

Twale cool
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by Pentools(m): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
pyyxxaro:

Ogbeni i gentle like prik when just discharge akamu for here oh

Make i sharply DHL pepper kpormor and 1 crate of black label come ur crib

Twale cool

Ma n!gga you know the matter na

Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by rock003: 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
post=75155895:
Throwback of life!

This brings us to the latest happening in the country,
BETWEEN BUHARI AND OBASANJO.

Between Buhari who directed the military to follow constitutional means to deal with the killers of Gen. Alkali and Obasanjo who directed the military to summarily executed the people of Zaki Biam, which behaved like Abacha....?

Between Buhari who tolerated the Senate President and National Assembly Speaker that are disloyal and have irreconcilable political differences and OBJ who directed the removal of several National Assembly leaders for their disloyalty, which behaved like Abacha..?

Between Buhari who tolerated Ayo Fayose's childishness and Obasanjo who had him impeached because he could not tolerate him, which behaved like Abacha..?
Between Buhari who is seeking a constitutional second term in office and Obasanjo who attempted to change the constitution to make him life president, which behaved like Abacha...?

Between Buhari who never withheld any state's allocation due to a misunderstanding with the Governor, and Obasanjo who withheld that of Lagos state because of Tinubu, who is a danger to our democracy..?

God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI for the good decisions he is taking to rid our country of THIEVES, CRIMINALS and devilish people.
To a New Nigeria we go.... NEXT LEVEL issa GOAL!

The Chief Jobless of nairaland at it again. cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
post=75155895:
Throwback of life!

Between Buhari who directed the military to follow constitutional means to deal with the killers of Gen. Alkali and Obasanjo who directed the military to summarily executed the people of Zaki Biam, which behaved like Abacha....?

Between Buhari who tolerated the Senate President and National Assembly Speaker that are disloyal and have irreconcilable political differences and OBJ who directed the removal of several National Assembly leaders for their disloyalty, which behaved like Abacha..?

Between Buhari who tolerated Ayo Fayose's childishness and Obasanjo who had him impeached because he could not tolerate him, which behaved like Abacha..?
Between Buhari who is seeking a constitutional second term in office and Obasanjo who attempted to change the constitution to make him life president, which behaved like Abacha...?

Between Buhari who never withheld any state's allocation due to a misunderstanding with the Governor, and Obasanjo who withheld that of Lagos state because of Tinubu, who is a danger to our democracy..?

God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI for the good decisions he is taking to rid our country of THIEVES, CRIMINALS and devilish people.

Why did you forget to add that Buhari presided over the massacre of Shiites not in 1983 but in this present day.
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
Pentools:

Ma n!gga you know the matter na

grin
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by Bignuell(m): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
dullardpmb:
That was when things were good. Now, our soldiers are being sent to the war front without enough arms and ammunition. The worst is that when such soldiers die at the war front, the govt of the day denies them or even reduce their total number for political gains.
I blame Lord Fredrick Lugard. This amalgamation is the biggest flop of the century.
Hello, i've been seeing this picture recently, what is d name of this lady?
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by CaptainFM1: 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
post=75155895:
Throwback of life!

You've only highlighted out all the points that suit your stand!
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by wonder233: 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
Zombie spotted
post=75155895:
Throwback of life!

Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by openmine(m): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
post=75155895:
Throwback of life!

I would like to make a comment or two as it regards the picture message.....i believe babachair lawal was indicted in a report done by a committee set up by PMB and headed by the VP where there was evidence that the former SGF was into corrupt practices....hope you can remember?
That report which was carried out 2017, ensured that he was relieved of his position as SGF and it was expected that by now babchair would have been sentenced and cooling off in one of the prisons in nigeria. Rather,ever since EFCC said they were preparing a super sonic and robust prosecution team against babchair,nothing has since happened....instead,babachair lawal walks in and out of aso rock as if its his second home and sharing happy selfies with your "anti-corruption god" whom you said is "killing corruption and its warehouse" grin grin grin
Should i also talk about Maina?
After being accused of allegedly embezzling monies meant for pensioners,he escaped the country but was brought back by the same president who gave him back his former job and even paid him for the months that he was away....Only for a whistle blower to identify maina as the same man who ran away from the country and your 'anti-corruption god' stupidly asked for the arrest of a man that he himself had employed! grin grin grin
Indeed your president is fighting corruption or better still killing it with his bare hands! grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by ceedees05(m): 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
Dpharisee:
Nobody knows Nigeria better than Obasanjo, when he warned about Buhari tyrannical disposition and that it will be a grave mistake to vote him for a second term he was disparaged by Afonjarudeens from his own tribe that sold Ilorin to Sokoto sultanate
as for me, Obasanjo deserved to be punished because he was among those who forced this tyrant on us, I pray buhari come back again so that he can help me deal with those who conspired against Jonathan.
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by GospelAkede: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you believe that Nigeria will be great again you need to listen, download and share this song as your own quota to see Nigeria great again.
#It is well with Nigeria
#Nigeria shall be great again
#I believe in Prayer

Click on the link below to download this song
https://www.reverbnation.com/thenewproclaimers/song/22914382-it-is-well-with-nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Between Obasanjo and Tinubu who is more powerful in Nigeria politics today?? Please can anyone give me concrete answer??..

Obj is a national and international player any day. There is no other like him in the Nigerian firmament.
Your Tinubu is an Alausa player using Buhari to try and enter national arena.
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mbediogu:

Obj is a national and international player any day. There is no other like him in the Nigerian firmament.
Your Tinubu is an Alausa player using Buhari to try and enter national arena.

lool
I kinda agree with you though.
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by olawooro: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Obasanjo is irrelevant in today's politics.

He can't even deliver any western state to Atiku. Not even his street he can deliver to Atiku.

Someone that's not respected in Ogun state. Kashamu and Amosun have already rubbished me.

He is just a chief wailers at the moment. No impact he can make.

WizKid and Davido are more influential than Obasanjo as it stands today.

Obasanjo can't mobilize a 1000 people.
have you seen obj in any political rally campaigning for a candidate or donating money for election

Rubbish
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by thegoodone1234(m): 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
in the south west give it to Tinubu but Obasanjo have influence in the North and south south and south East more than Tinubu.
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by dochenaj: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
Omololu001:
but if it was not for tinubu, buhari won't become the president.
Tinubu party controlled the south west and a state in the south south, how many state is APGA controlling?
Is Obasanjo the national leader of APGA, why are you comparing ACN to APGA in a comparison between Tinubu and Obasanjo?
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
thegoodone1234:
in the south west give it to Tinubu but Obasanjo have influence in the North and south south and south East more than Tinubu.

True talk.
I concur with this.
That's exactly how it is..
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
Segunboss8:

Obasanjo the wife snatcher. This man snatch the wives of so many people in the 90s

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

lool
hw u take know. what's your source to back up your claim. I only heard he sleeps with his children wife's.
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
If not for Kaduna nzeogwu that saved him from bein butchered for cowardice by congo guarilas e for kpeme for congo. Anyways he still carry the bullet wey dem lodge for his nyash whilst running.. no be me talk am ooo. Go and argue with Alabi isama

looolzz
like seriously or hearsay bro.
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Baba Iyabo
Re: Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) by Tolo60: 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
See below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner / Obaseki, Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Attacked At Oshiomhole’s House / Atiku Reacts To Fresh Posters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.