Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,052 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos (52933 Views)

I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu / Demolition Of Billboards Commences In Uyo Metropolis (Photos) / Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 8:31am On Jan 27, 2019
A Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) executive has been killed by suspected political thugs in Edo state. 

It was gathered that the deceased was the PDP youth leader before his death and was macheted to death in ward 10 area of Etsako East Local government area of Edo state.

According to reports, , the PDP leader was killed after he had a brawl with some opposition supporters over tearing of posters belonging to PDP members.

His corpse has been deposited in the mortuary and the police alerted of the situation. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/pdp-leader-hacked-to-death-over-tearing-of-billboards-in-edo.html

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Fuckuignos(f): 8:33am On Jan 27, 2019
Close your legs, Ngozi. No one wants to eat at the Krusty Krab.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Binikingdowm: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2019
Lies

Lies everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Flirtyjane(f): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2019
nawa oo. people killing each other over politics.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by malificent(f): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Close your legs, Ngozi. No one wants to eat at the Krusty Krab.

What's wrong with you?

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by orion7: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2019
oshomole boys don kill this 1

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Newznow: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2019
Election haven't even started and they are already killing themselves

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Jonadull: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2019
Good riddance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Anybody blowing the wind of war should not cry fowl when his hut is burned !

8 Likes

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by rabonni(m): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Apc and blood are like 5 and 6

Killer party

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Adewumiaye: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Have a tight deadline to meet on a website design?
Do you have a limited budget?
Whatever your reason, we can create a professional/ affordable website in just 7 days
Check my signature for contact details
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by itiswellandwell: 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Until money is removed from politics in Nigeria. Strong capital punishment over any corrupt politician. Then, nobody will be willing to kill for anybody or might not worth it as political offices will be less attractive. Until then political killing can never be curbed to the barest minimal. Rip to the dead. Happy Sunday Nairalanders!

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Lexusgs430: 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Serves him right .......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by GreatestA1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
And the children of both gubernatorial candidates in Edo are punching their IPhone X chatting with their friends about where to spend their next outing in Dubai.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Getintouch2004(m): 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
I don't pity anyone that dies because of election related issues.
Corp members should be weary too. If you die during election, I will not come here and type rip on your thread. Seriously, I won't.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Naija and violence..

Meanwhile, ladies and Gentlemen if you want your hair and beard to grow to an enviable hight, check my signature.. You will see a positive result after two-three weeks of application..A trial will convince you!
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by googlechic(f): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Wasted life.
Why kill each other over crazy leaders.
Nigerian youths needs to have sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by DWJOBScom(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
It almost happened here in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Praktikals(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
PDP and hooliganism are like siamese twins

5 Likes

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by SalamRushdie: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
Kai APC is really satanic ? The same APC that goes about tearing down billboards of others from morning till night can't stand people tearing theirs down.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Mhiztamurtala(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
5% - 1. One gone, still counting.. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Kingspal: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
dainformant:
A Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) executive has been killed by suspected political thugs in Edo state. 

It was gathered that the deceased was the PDP youth leader before his death and was macheted to death in ward 10 area of Etsako East Local government area of Edo state.

According to reports, , the PDP leader was killed after he had a brawl with some opposition supporters over tearing of posters belonging to PDP members.

His corpse has been deposited in the mortuary and the police alerted of the situation. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/pdp-leader-hacked-to-death-over-tearing-of-billboards-in-edo.html
Hello House, I will design Logo for your Business Brand for the first 50 people to Contact me

For 1k Only

Please chat me up on WhatsApp through this link
https:///send?phone=2349090511586

SEE SIMPLES
https://www.nairaland.com/4815644/design-free-logo-business-brand
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by AmazingELixir: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
lipsrsealed

Nijuria a country where elections are seen as battlegrounds for the very people that the system has short changed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by HigherEd: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Violence for ppl who don't care or even know u exist embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by ednut1(m): 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
In Fela's voice. U died for nothing

1 Like

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by mykelswa(m): 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Apc party of death
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by TadM: 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
i can't really understand, did he tore an opposition party posters or he interogated some people after he found that PDP posters were destroyed? This topic heading confuse me , the writeup too. People should never kill in the name of politics..

2 Likes

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Sammiecrown(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
May God protect His own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by chocboi78(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Funny citizens.... Me die for political cause, I dy craze?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / DSS: We Didn’t Arrest Sowore In Court — His Supporters Were Only Acting / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.