Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Christians, Why Have You Turned Yourselves Into Eternal Disciples Of Pastors? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Why Have You Turned Yourselves Into Eternal Disciples Of Pastors? (344 Views)

The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Apostle Suleman: "Disciples Of Jesus Were Armed, Were His Bodyguards'' (Video) / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians, Why Have You Turned Yourselves Into Eternal Disciples Of Pastors? by BluntBoy(m): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2019
Our Lord Jesus Christ said:

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19)

Christ said make disciples He did not say we should become disciples

Christians, why have you become disciples of men like yourselves? You have become disciples of Adeboye, Oyedepo, TB Joshua. Why?

Even if you want to be their disciples, for how long would you be their disciples? When would you fulfil your own commission before the Return of our Lord?

The Word has proliferated. We have the Bible in different sizes and versions. The Early Christians were not so lucky. Why are you still lazy to study the Word by yourselves so that you can have the confidence to evangelise?

When you say "I am a Winners member, I am a Redeem member, I am an MFM member", you are behaving like the people of the world whom you ought to be bringing out of the world.

When one of you says, "I am a follower of Paul," and another says, "I follow Apollos," aren't you acting just like people of the world? (1 Corinthians 3:4)

God wants us to be a light to the people of the world. He wants the world to see His glory in us. We are God experiencing Himself through us. How can the people of the world see God in us when we are behaving like them?

(1) (Reply)

Christianity / Countdown Prayers For Nigeria And Her Coming Elections (day 1 - 4 Reviews) / Anyone With Idea Of Where And How To Get Creepy And Mystical Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.