Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council (1518 Views)

Itsekiri Protests Against Ijaw Candidacy In LG Elections In Asaba, Delta / How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by tribalistseun: 10:03am On Jan 27, 2019
The rate Sahara Reporters of Sowore is throwing lies and PROPAGANDA is alarming. Recall Sowore media wrote that Ijaw Youth support President Buhari over Justice Onnoghen, and Niger Delta Militant supports Buhari. It's all lies and its being push to Nairaland front page is a shame. Sowore rewrote the whole reports.

Below is a statement made available to PoliticsNGR by the National President of the Ijaw Youth Council, Pereotubo Roland Oweilaemi;

“The suspension of the Chief Justice of the Nigeria (CJN), Justice Walter Onnoghen is an abuse of office taken too far. President Buhari has suspended the Constitution thereby applying fascist rule. He has no power whatsoever under our democracy to unilaterally suspend CJN without the impute of the National Assembly, especially the Senate.

The Constitution under section 292 is very clear on the procedure to remove a judge, especially CJN or CJ. This unconstitutional act of Mr. President has demonstrated that the government is pursuing an illicit agenda against the judiciary. This is a dictatorship in the highest order. It means even the Nigerian Constitution has been suspended.

Nigerians need to rise up in unionism to defend our democracy. Buhari’s onslaught against democracy must be resisted by men of goodwill. No doubt that Buhari has let loose full blown dictatorship where hard and fast rules have been introduced in place of our Constitution.

As for us in the Niger Delta, this is a direct assault on our collective aspirations to live in a united Nigeria. We shall resist this discriminatory action of the present government even with the last drop of our blood. Nigeria belongs to all of us therefore, we will no longer allow ourselves to be treated as second fiddle human beings.

Mr. President should review his action in the best in interest of our corporate existence and revise the illegal suspension of the CJN with immediate effect. If Niger Delta man is not good enough to occupy top national office under Buhari then we may not guarantee peace in the oil sector.

IYC is calling on the international community to prevail on the Buhari-led government to back down on some of his divisive, discriminatory and unconstitutional actions before he sets the Country on fire. Nigeria is moving to the cliff. The end of democracy is in sight if urgent action is not taken to stop Buhari from destroying our hard earned democracy. After all, he is benefiting from his wrong and so he didn’t value the importance of democracy to Nigerians.

https://politicsngr.com/ijaw-youth-council-condemns-suspension-cjn-onnoghen/
Re: JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by Fuckuignos(f): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2019
Dear PMB sir,
today is the last Sunday of Jan & I want to tell you the truth.The reason why most of these people likes Atiku is only because they don't like you, no worries sir cos they don't have PVC & those of us that loves you do & we will vote for you come Feb 16th #FeBuhari

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by id911(m): 10:07am On Jan 27, 2019
I knew it was all lies from the word go. Sowore has collected a huge amount from APC to do dirty jobs for them including pretending to be a Presidential Candidate in order to deceive and waste votes of those youth who voted for Buhari in 2015 but don't want to vote him again due to his poor performance. They know a vote for Sowore is a wasted vote that should have gone to a major opposition. Nigerians are so gullible

Btw, just watch...this one may not make front page

7 Likes

Re: JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by tribalistseun: 10:12am On Jan 27, 2019
Sowore is just deceiving himself. he cant even win local government chairman position. Thank God the debating team didn't take him as a candidate.

5 Likes

Re: JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by princechurchill(m): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2019
Liars are liable to die young
Re: JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by deboysben(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2019
;DMods should reverse it by pushing this to front page and delete that fake news in front page with immediate effect or face the necessary sanctions. grin
Re: JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by Asshurbanipal: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Dear PMB sir,
today is the last Sunday of Jan & I want to tell you the truth.The reason why most of these people likes Atiku is only because they don't like you, no worries sir cos they don't have PVC & those of us that loves you do & we will vote for you come Feb 16th #FeBuhari
Why do you people keep claiming that those who don't support Buhari don't have PVC?

2 Likes

Re: JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by Parada: 11:11am On Jan 27, 2019
Sahara a reputable daily lies but a nobody you is telling the truth ba ?

1 Like

Re: JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2019
We always knew...
Re: JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by helinues: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2019
In this scenario, there will definitely be conflicts of interest
Re: JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by Racoon(m): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2019
The APC was established on the foundation of lies, deceit, propaganda, half truth and overt falsehood.So it desperation is palpable.Sowore may be a willing or doing a propaganda of his own.

1 Like

Re: JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by Fuckuignos(f): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Why do you people keep claiming that those who don't support Buhari don't have PVC?
it's instinct. When Nigerians are registering for PVC most Yahoo boys and straight out of child factory are not aware
Re: JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by magoo10(m): 11:28am On Jan 27, 2019
Sahara reporters is half truth half propaganda
Re: JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by orion7: 11:59am On Jan 27, 2019
sowore wants to be president. I laugh. grin
Re: JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Dear PMB sir,
Zombie do your BMC work wella
Stop leaving traces

2 Likes

Re: JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by tribalistseun: 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
For your information

Re: JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by Almaiga: 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Buhari did the right thing. I've never been proud of Nigeria as I am now.
Nigerians are in total support of the actions of the President.

Re: JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by DLondonboiy: 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ofcourse
Re: JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by DLondonboiy: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
Almaiga:
Buhari did the right thing. I've never been proud of Nigeria as I am now.
Nigerians are in total support of the actions of the President.

Lol..The only group supporting the rape of our democracy is the MURIC lol..And you know what they represent..

2 Likes

Re: JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by Almaiga: 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Lol..The only group supporting the rape of our democracy is the MURIC lol..And you know what they represent..

Lies.
Myself and millions of Nigerians are in support of Buhari's actions.

Sai Baba.

Re: JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by DLondonboiy: 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Almaiga:

Lies.
Myself and millions of Nigerians are in support of Buhari's actions.

Sai Baba.

Lol. Enjoy!
Re: JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
For those who thought Sowore was on genuine mission, you guys can all see his head under the sunlight Now.

Olawepo Hashim has condemned Buhari.

Madam Oby has condemned Buhari.

But Sowore has lost his voice. Much of him giving imprimatur to unconstitutionality. One wonders if that's the line he would toe if gets the mandate of Nigerians.

Where are the alternative candidates chanters?

Behold thine hypocrite!

Re: JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Dear PMB sir,

You're an ignoramus. Your search query had atiku on the URL. You then wipe off and type "Most corrupt African" to deceive idiots like you

1 Like

Re: JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council by goodnessme1(f): 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
Trust yorubas and their media at your own peril.

(1) (Reply)

I Said I Was Richer Than Osun State-tinubu / APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. / Can You Chew A Live Cockroach And Wash It Down With Cold Water For $100 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.